What's new

Britain refusing visas to Pakistanis in thousands!

If thats the reason then why dont make it clear to people so that they dont waste their £1000 to £3000 non refundable visa fees.
Because you can't stop anybody claiming asylum once they're in the country. You can only refuse their application after a months long legal process

Last edited:
Initial visa processing to UK is handled by Gerrys in Pakistan Gerry’s - Local Expertise , Global Vision

the UK has out sourced the initial processing to Gerrys and knowing a thing or two about their process , there is probably a scandal in the making

For the good of Pakistan , I hope I'm wrong

I am all for this. Gives us already in UK chance to integrate. And why would any Pakistan need to claim asylum? The only people I can think of are Ahmedi's and Christian's. Definitely not the Islamists ....

Because you can't stop anybody claiming asylum once they're in the country. You can only refuse their application after a months long legal process
I am not talking about asylum application which dont cost anything. i am talking about visa application which you make in your home country at British high commission/Embassy and this topic is about those application

I am all for this. Gives us already in UK chance to integrate. And why would any Pakistan need to claim asylum? The only people I can think of are Ahmedi's and Christian's. Definitely not the Islamists ....
who is talking about asylum here? janab read the article first and its about different visa application i.e student, family, visitor, business etc at British high commission Islamabad

These days alled "Myanmarr". Just sayin ...
Go to Saudia, get to work like a slave, get treated like a slave, never get Saudi passport ever. Get flogged or head cjhopped off.

Very, very appealing. Now can somebody please shut the British Embassy gates and tell the crowds the direction to the Saudi Embassy ...

These days alled "Myanmarr". Just sayin ...
Go to Saudia, get to work like a slave, get treated like a slave, never get Saudi passport ever. Get flogged or head cjhopped off.

Very, very appealing. Now can somebody please shut the British Embassy gates and tell the crowds the direction to the Saudi Embassy ...

Hey, look at the bright side: Umras every weekend!

UK is free to control its borders and entry requirements as it chooses. Any visa application can only be adjudicated after it is made, so it is up to the applicant to determine whether they wish to do so or not. What's more, the visa fees are reciprocal and equal between countries, so there is no question of being unfair here.
And if an 'unofficial policy to make Pakistanis feel unwelcome' is in place, you can't expect Pakistanis to know they are 'unwelcome' and tell them to 'not apply to countries where they are unwelcome'.

who is talking about asylum here? janab read the article first and its about different visa application i.e student, family, visitor, business etc at British high commission Islamabad

You know I am British Pakistani. You also know I will stand up for my community more robustly then most. However I also know what goes on. I am not going to decieve myself.

I have few mates making a good living out of getting these so called visitors stays in UK. It is a bloody laugh.

Okay here goes. Pak bloke friggin desperate to go "Valayat" ( I think it means the West in context ) so this desperado suddenly wants to do Phd on the feeding habits of the ticks on the backside of a donkey.

Apparently so called "College" does Phd in some UK town that does that exactly. A three year course on the feeding habits of ticks on the backside of a donkey. Papers are given. Money is exchanged. Student visas are given.

Mr Desperado arrives in UK. Heads straight for the Phd College faculty, books in, registers and pays his fees. The college building is some run down empty building. The college "principal" then points him the way to the local "Kwak Fried Chicken" establishment.

He walks there. Straight to back and dons the apron. Next thing is is learning the finer points of how to fry mean chicken and chips. He gets paid some crazy rate like £1.50 a hour. He begins to work 12 hour shifts seven days a week. All this is kept secret from the taxman because Kwack Fried Chicken owner claims he is making £50 a week and has one part time employee. Truth he is making £1,500 and has team of 8 guys seven of them illegals.

Now he also rents his attick to the said Desperado. Said Desperado works his backside off to pay off his debts to his family and then sends money to his parents. He then starts looking for good time girl. Anything with a hole and British passport will do.

Of course depending on the Desperado - some score by finding some nice girl. some find a diseased hole with the only redeaming thing being a passport. Fast forward. Said desperado either applies for stay on basis of "love marriage" or if all else fails before his three years studies are over applies for "asylum" from the Islamic Republic.

Friggin crazy. And just trust me I see this every day. I used to find it funny but now frankly I find it annoying.

Ps. I could tell you more but just believe me the job I have means I see this day.,after, day after day.

Thousands of ‘fake’ students at UK's new higher education colleges | Education | The Guardian

And have you ever wondered how they can afford 99p "chicken and chips" deals?

And if an 'unofficial policy to make Pakistanis feel unwelcome' is in place, you can't expect Pakistanis to know they are 'unwelcome' and tell them to 'not apply to countries where they are unwelcome'.

But what is the source of that claim? A Pakistani newspaper report?

You know I am British Pakistani. You also know I will stand up for my community more robustly then most. However I also know what goes on. I am not going to decieve myself.

I have few mates making a good living out of getting these so called visitors stays in UK. It is a bloody laugh.

Okay here goes. Pak bloke friggin desperate to go "Valayat" ( I think it means the West in context ) so this desperado suddenly wants to do Phd on the feeding habits of the ticks on the backside of a donkey.

Apparently so called "College" does Phd in some UK town that does that exactly. A three year course on the feeding habits of ticks on the backside of a donkey. Papers are given. Money is exchanged. Student visas are given.

Mr Desperado arrives in UK. Heads straight for the Phd College faculty, books in, registers and pays his fees. The college building is some run down empty building. The college "principal" then points him the way to the local "Kwak Fried Chicken" establishment.

He walks there. Straight to back and dons the apron. Next thing is is learning the finer points of how to fry mean chicken and chips. He gets paid some crazy rate like £1.50 a hour. He begins to work 12 hour shifts seven days a week. All this is kept secret from the taxman because Kwack Fried Chicken owner claims he is making £50 a week and has one part time employee. Truth he is making £1,500 and has team of 8 guys seven of them illegals.

Now he also rents his attick to the said Desperado. Said Desperado works his backside off to pay off his debts to his family and then sends money to his parents. He then starts looking for good time girl. Anything with a hole and British passport will do.

Of course depending on the Desperado - some score by finding some nice girl. some find a diseased hole with the only redeaming thing being a passport. Fast forward. Said desperado either applies for stay on basis of "love marriage" or if all else fails before his three years studies are over applies for "asylum" from the Islamic Republic.

Friggin crazy. And just trust me I see this every day. I used to find it funny but now frankly I find it annoying.

Ps. I could tell you more but just believe me the job I have means I see this day.,after, day after day.
We can generalize and make such sweeping statement about every single community in UK which has all sort of people in them. You are British Pakistani because you/your parent were allowed to enter into uk without any discrimination and others should have same right if they fulfil all the requirements of these different visa for foreign nationals. We cannot restrict visa by painting all community with one brush if there are some people in them who abuse the system or do illegal stuffs

No offence but majority of Pakistanis living in U.K are really backward and they live and benefit from government's social welfare. They've really ruined their reputation. Its likely that those wanting to migrate from Pakistan would be no different.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom