What's new

Britain refusing visas to Pakistanis in thousands!

Its funny how people commenting on something they have no clue about

British commission can refuse applications but there is a procedure of appeal against this decision if they refuse it without any valid reason or grounds. They always give some reason and reference to any immigration requirement which applicant did not fulfilled before rejecting their visa application. Most of those who issue visa in Dubai are either British asian and black just like many immigration officers in Birmigham and heathrow are Asian who try to act more tough and smart than white lol
I prefer to go to gora counter in heathrow, coz desis ask too many questions sometimes bit personal. but one does not have much choice in that regard.
from article it seems they are rejecting visitor visa mostly, I dont think there are many shady college left in uk, most got closed, so its not about student visa.
Unfortunately the applicants do not have any legal recourse, except asking for review perhaps.

Last edited:
I prefer to go to gora counter in heathrow, coz desis ask too many questions sometimes bit personal. but one does not have much choice in that regard.
from article it seems they are rejecting visitor visa mostly, I dont think there are many shady college left in uk, most got closed, so its not about student visa.
Unfortunately the applicants do not have any legal recourse, except asking for review perhaps.

It depends on the passport. Any counter will do when the passport is blue. :D

The best way to counter that is with a "ha ha you can't stop me" smile. :D
I have stopped exchanging pleasantries or even smiling at border crossings, unless the agent initiates it. Just maintain poker face and try to answer question without mumbling too much, in clear and concise manner.

The worse has to be mumbai, what a sadist bunch of people in immigration dept.

The real questions is why, despite such discrimination, Pakistanis still apply for visa by the thousands? Why not apply to travel where they are welcomed?
There is a large Pakistani community in England, that is the main thing that attracts many Pakistanis - Pakistani disapora has each others back.

I have stopped exchanging pleasantries or even smiling at border crossings, unless the agent initiates it. Just maintain poker face and try to answer question without mumbling too much, in clear and concise manner.

The worse has to be mumbai, what a sadist bunch of people in immigration dept.

That is the best approach. Yes, no, correct. And don't volunteer any information, but never lie if asked. Works like a charm. :D

There is a large Pakistani community in England, that is the main thing that attracts many Pakistanis - Pakistani disapora has each others back.

Of course that is understandable. However, UK has the right to grant or refuse entry to any foreigners as they deem necessary without any explanations.

Try to avoid Heathrow and Gatwick or others busy airports if you dont have settel status and want to save time by answering stupid and awkward questions asked by desi immigration officers. Black and gora are no doubt go straight to the point instead of acting as police officer and treat you as criminal

There are many desi like @Syed.Ali.Haider who get out of control after getting british or anerican passport and look at every other person belong to their own race with suspicious look. These same people will bash Pakistan and pakistani daily on forums but when gora kicks on their back then they all run towards Pakistan as happened after 9/11. I wish pakistan follow Indian policy and stop allowing people to have dual nationality.almost half population of Islamabad own either american, candian or british nationality. They enjoy all this luxurious life in there but bad mouth Pakistan/Pakistani when they are abroad. These people annoyed me the most

Thats great policy firstly they sud not allow politicians who loot money from third world country and being to them or people like Altaf hussain whos terrorising country from their soil.. try that and then stop poor to come to ur country if Great Britian is all about rule of law..
Simply crap.

You hace control the inflow SOME HOW.

ITS A TINY ISLAND.

And the ENTIRE WORLD wants TO COME TO UK

That includes a billion Indians too, I hope you agree.

Of course that is understandable. However, UK has the right to grant or refuse entry to any foreigners as they deem necessary without any explanations.

*Without any explanations* in your imagination maybe, not according to the law.

The real questions is why, despite such discrimination, Pakistanis still apply for visa by the thousands? Why not apply to travel where they are welcomed?
One word and that is *money*, Einstein.

No offence but majority of Pakistanis living in U.K are really backward and they live and benefit from government's social welfare. They've really ruined their reputation. Its likely that those wanting to migrate from Pakistan would be no different.

From where do you know that? any sources? have you ever been to the UK?

I am all for this. Gives us already in UK chance to integrate. And why would any Pakistan need to claim asylum? The only people I can think of are Ahmedi's and Christian's. Definitely not the Islamists ....
They need to severely restrict the importation of spouses, this will then force British Pakistanis to get married to their fellow British Pakistanis and not their cousin from abroad. This is the main reason the 'community' is behind others.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom