What's new

Britain refusing visas to Pakistanis in thousands!

I wish pakistan follow Indian policy and stop allowing people to have dual nationality.almost half population of Islamabad own either american, candian or british nationality.

I hope your wish comes true. :D

Strange as it sounds to be, why not they go to rich Arab countries?...I have many Indian Muslim friends..who always prefers to go to Gulf rather than the West...I think Pakistan people should feel at home in Arab nations rather than being discriminated at UK...

Have you lived in the Gulf ? Have you lived in the West ?

Bilal and Umer are my colleagues in US. Bilal's US citizenship rejected without a proper reason. Umer's green card application rejected, hes from Karachi.

Anecdotal evidence. There must be valid reasons for those rejections that your friends are not sharing with you.

I am not blaming Indian staff for visa rejection. I am pointing out that companies prefer to recruit Indians rather than Pakistanis in Pakistan.

I think you have reading issues, read again (in Dubai not in Pakistan), then read again specially given to India staff not saying they only have Indian staff of they are preferring Indian staff. stop day dreaming

May be. But I know them for few years now.

A legal permanent resident applying for citizenship has set criteria that he/she must meet, and that is all. Similarly, those wishing to gain permanent residence have set requirements. Any rejection must have a valid reason since an adverse decision can be challenged in court. There must be reasons for your friends to have been turned down. usually they are minor, like not meeting time period or residency requirements. Reapplying after removing the reasons works fine in those cases.

A legal permanent resident applying for citizenship has set criteria that he/she must meet, and that is all. Similarly, those wishing to gain permanent residence have set requirements. Any rejection must have a valid reason since an adverse decision can be challenged in court. Their must be reasons for your friends to have been turned down. usually they are minor, like not meeting time period or residency requirements. Reapplying after removing the reasons works fine in those cases.
For bilal its the second time.

If Pakistan was a rich or a very rich country would they still have restrictions imposed on them or were important in some important ally and some area of influence?

Perhaps if Pakistan was a rich or a very rich country would they still have restrictions?

It depends on what percentages of visas granted are abused or misused by any particular country.

The largest over stayers in Britain are Australians and New Zealanders!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom