What's new

Britain is No Longer a Major Military Power

ask the older 50s over which are struggling badly even young no jobs low pay, high taxes public services is window shopping like healthcare, police dont arrive unless to give you fine, ambulances response is slow, food prices up, no money for winter heating. Nowadays you have to be fraudster or drug dealer to get somwere or to open a bussiness. people in the streets increased alcoholism, depression, mental illness. This is never shown in media instead they show rich areas of london while rest of population is having hard time.

The elite own all the industries, little bussiness cant compete instead close down.
In my town they got no money for one of the high school, which requires writing books for students studying english.

He's a troll and was banned for getting personal last time. So what does he do first thing back, tag me and fire off sarcastic comments my way.
Appolgies for the throwing a spanner in the works.

wrong the mongol khazar/ashkenazi are the greatest deception of britain that they own whole of western europe and usa and the people think it ruled by goyum europeans. Worse of all they actually do own muslims countries too ahem saudi arabia comes to mind.

http://tomatobubble.com/id852.html

These rulers have common traits to crusaders templars / mongols.

invade pillage and kill everything, charge taxes and usury.
put fear in their victims. fifth columnist.

wrong the mongol khazar/ashkenazi are the greatest deception of britain that they own whole of western europe and usa and the people think it ruled by goyum europeans. Worse of all they actually do own muslims countries too ahem saudi arabia comes to mind.

http://tomatobubble.com/id852.html

These rulers have common traits to crusaders templars / mongols.

invade pillage and kill everything, charge taxes and usury.
put fear in their victims. fifth columnist.
Tomato bubble is a great website.

IT NEVER WAS A MAJOR MILITARY POWER!!!!!!!

I can't understand how they managed to con everyone for so long!

the day they declared the Falklands a major war itself this became clear.
I suppose that's why upon independence India's army, navy and airforce were rife with British equipment.

And surely, most armed forces can do this, right? I mean, the flight distance from London to Port Stanley is just a mere 7815.02 miles / 12577.06 km.
Falklands%2C_Campaign%2C_%28Distances_to_bases%29_1982.jpg

First of all sorry for replying late.
:-)

Sorry you lost me. I have't called you a pole or thanked anyone calling you that. As for @Vergennes he is a very well respected member of the forum and a serving solider.

I haven’t said you called me a pole or thanked anyone calling me that. I asked you:
So why do you like @Vergennes calling me "a pole" instead of "a Pole".
And it’s true you like @Vergennes calling me "a pole". Proof:https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/un-recognizes-crimea-as-occupied-for-the-first-time.461318/page-2
post #28 It’s you who liked this post.

It seems you are educated person. I’m sure you know a distinct difference between “Pole” and “pole”.
Haters who today target Poles, tomorrow can target Pakistanis. You should be aware of this.

It's not the truth, you are kidding yourself. At times it seems like dross from the propaganda archives.

And maybe it is you who are kidding yourself.

The Polish soldiers were let off. The British justice system imprisoned a decorated and immensely valuable soldier in the form of Sergeant Blackman.

And what about English war criminal Tony Blair ? He is not in prison. So much about English “justice system”

The English have not killed tens of thousands of people.

In 1943 in Bengal alone England killed millions of people. If you deny that I challenge you to discuss this in thread https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/did-winston-churchill-kill-4-million-indians.480744/
The problem is some people who are on the Queen of England payroll will never admit that England commited many heinous crimes against humanity. They won’t bite the hand that feeds them.

I do not want to turn this thread into a UK V Poland slug fest, because as mentioned earlier I respect Polish folks and secondly it takes the thread off-topic.

I respect honest English people who do not lick boots of the so called “Queen of England” I respect Matthew Jamison and Caroline Elkins (I’m reading her book “Imperial Reckoning” about English death camps in Kenya now).

More about England stronk:
Britain may not be able to fight a war because weapons are too expensive

Britain’s ability to wage war is being undermined because of the cost of arms and equipment, with an influential committee saying that equipping the military is becoming unaffordable.
The concerns were raised by the Public Accounts Committee as part of a defense spending review, which found that there were serious questions over whether the current £178 billion (about US$228 billion) designated for military spending was viable, the Times reported Wednesday.

The investigations cited a projected £5 billion gap caused by the drop in the value of the pound due to Brexit.
The committee also warned that the Ministry of Defence (MoD) was still underestimating the cost of expensive equipment such as F-35 fighter jets, despite claims that previous errors had now been dealt with.

MoD cost estimates for major projects are contested but some figures put the F-35 program at £1.5 trillion, while the tab for replacing the Trident nuclear submarine fleet is estimated at £205 billion and the forthcoming Queen Elizabeth aircraft carriers are expected to cost up to £9 billion.

We are worried that the increase in commitments without a commensurate increase in funding puts this stability and the ability of the department to deliver what our forces need to operate effectively at real risk,” the committee warned in a defense equipment review.

Uncertainties and over-optimism in project costs mean that the cost of the plan might be significantly understated.

We are very concerned that the Ministry of Defence’s equipment plan is at greater risk of becoming unaffordable than at any time since its inception in 2012,” it said.

The committee suggested a number of measures to ensure that confidence could be restored to defense spending programs.
These include an investigation by the treasury to see if it would have to pour cash into any budget gap resulting from a collapse of the pound.

The government maintains that spending is decided on the basis of security needs and to deliver the most cost-effective use of taxpayers’ cash.
Source: https://www.rt.com/uk/386191-weapons-expense-defence-war/

Deal with it.

The UK has good training and technology, but it's army is minuscule.

I haven’t said you called me a pole or thanked anyone calling me that. I asked you:

And it’s true you like @Vergennes calling me "a pole". Proof:https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/un-recognizes-crimea-as-occupied-for-the-first-time.461318/page-2
post #28 It’s you who liked this post.

It seems you are educated person. I’m sure you know a distinct difference between “Pole” and “pole”.
Haters who today target Poles, tomorrow can target Pakistanis. You should be aware of this.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/pole
Take your pick.

You know how many times on fora (including this one) I've been called a) American/CIA, b) Jew/Mossad, c) Indian?. Not to mention all manner of insults. Despite that I'm a simple Dutch (if recently labelled NAZI by the Turkish Führer). I suggest to develop a somewhat thicker skill (I mean, come on, no one here uses a p instead of a P on purpose to signal 'hate')

In 1943 in Bengal alone England killed millions of people. If you deny that I challenge you to discuss this in thread https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/did-winston-churchill-kill-4-million-indians.480744/
The problem is some people who are on the Queen of England payroll will never admit that England commited many heinous crimes against humanity. They won’t bite the hand that feeds them.
Any nation/country that engaged in conquest and/or colonization at some point committed atrocities. This should be and is acknowledged [for the most part]. Applies also with Germans for Nazi era, and allied soldier behavior during final years of ww2. That doesn't make it right, nor does it mean denial. It also doesn't mean that this is held against a nation/country for all eternity.

Same applies for France, China, Russia, even USA.
But what can you expect from RT.com (Russian government propaganda mouthpiece)?

Deal with it.
Just did.

Last edited:
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/pole
Take your pick.

You know how many times on fora (including this one) I've been called a) American/CIA, b) Jew/Mossad, c) Indian?. Not to mention all manner of insults. Despite that I'm a simple Dutch (if recently labelled NAZI by the Turkish Führer). I suggest to develop a somewhat thicker skill (I mean, come on, no one here uses a p instead of a P on purpose to signal 'hate')

It’s not just using “pole” instead of “Pole”. One English member here even said that he hate most Poles and called us “bloody leeches".

Last year several English teen thugs beaten to death Arkadiusz Jóźwik in Essex. It was a hate crime. He was killed because he was speaking in Polish. There were many more such hate crimes. English haters do not target the Dutch. They target Polish people.

Any nation/country that engaged in conquest and/or colonization at some point committed atrocities.

No country committed such heinous atrocities like England. They committed ethnic cleansing in North America and Australia. They were engaged in slave trade and drug trade.

Applies also with Germans for Nazi era ...

German government doesn’t honor Hitler, while English government still honor Churchill (Churchill killed millions of innocent civilians)

It also doesn't mean that this is held against a nation/country for all eternity.

In 2011 (just 6 years ago) England invaded Libya. Before invasion Libya has had the highest standard of living in Africa. Now Libya is a mess. There is no much difference between terrorist queen Victoria, terrorist Churchill or terrorist Tony Blair. So stop talking about eternity. England committs crimes as we speak.
But let’s not make @waz angry by going to off-topic. If you want to discuss about English crimes against humanity like holocaust of Native Americans or English smuggling of drugs to China let’s do it in other thread.

Same applies for France, China, Russia, even USA.

There is a great difference between China, Russia and USA on the one hand and England on the other. China, Russia and USA produce most of weapons on their own while England is increasingly dependent on imports. England can’t even produce 5th gen. fighters and has to import F-35 Turd. So most of the money China, Russia and USA spend on weapons goes to theirs companies (end strengthen theirs economies), while England has to enrich Lockmart.

BTW China and Russia are going to be even less dependent on imports but England is more and more dependent on imports.

But what can you expect from RT.com (Russian government propaganda mouthpiece)?

RT.com is much more reliable than English state founded propaganda bullhorn and fake news media outlet BBC

It seems English aerospace industry will end up like English coal and steel industry. Yankee will finish Rolls-Royce off like they finished Canadian Avro:

Rolls-Royce posts historic £4.6bn loss for 2016
Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:26AM

British engine-maker Rolls-Royce says it has suffered the biggest loss in its history due to bribery scandals and the impact of the UK's withdrawal from the European Union (EU) on the country’s currency.

On Tuesday, Rolls reported a massive £4.6 billion statutory pre-tax loss for 2016, one of the largest amounts in Britain’s history as well.

The loss included a £4.4 billion write-down on the value of financial hedges that Rolls uses to protect itself against currency fluctuations and a £700m charge for the penalties the company has agreed to pay to settle bribery and corruption charges with the UK Serious Fraud Office, the US Department of Justice, and Brazilian authorities.

The multinational company, which sells turbines and engines for passenger jets and military aircraft, will pay £497 million to the UK Serious Fraud Office (SFO) after a high court approval, $169m (£140m) to the US Department of Justice and $25m to the Brazilian authorities.

Since the company, which also builds aircraft engines, made most of its aerospace deals in dollars, it was hit hard by the British pound’s slump in value following last June’s referendum to depart from the EU.

In mid-January, the British sterling dropped to $1.20, a record 31-year low.

Rolls’ profits fell to £813 million, down 49 percent from £1.4 billion the previous year.

The company has been dealing with corruption over the past 25 years. The cases, for which Rolls has apologized “unreservedly” for, involve illegally using local middlemen and paying bribes to win deals in Indonesia, Thailand, China and Russia.

The Derby-based group, which employs about half of its 50,000-strong workforce in the UK has been axing thousands of jobs over the last couple of years as part of a cost-cutting overhaul.

The biggest loss in British history is the £24bn recorded by Royal Bank of Scotland for 2008.
Source: http://217.218.67.231/Detail/2017/02/14/510481/UK-Rolls-Royce-Brexit-EU
:yahoo:

It’s not just using “pole” instead of “Pole”. One English member here even said that he hate most Poles and called us “bloody leeches".

Last year several English teen thugs beaten to death Arkadiusz Jóźwik in Essex. It was a hate crime. He was killed because he was speaking in Polish. There were many more such hate crimes. English haters do not target the Dutch. They target Polish people.

Well, I know a lot of Polish people in Poland hate all immigrants to Poland so what is the problem? Do I need to show pictures/Videos of anti-muslim rallies in Poland? I wouldn't generalize just because some jerks had a problem with a polish person.

Yes please keep complaining about anti-immigrants in England when in Poland you have this

245909-rozp_wro_protest-10-of-21.jpg

Poland-Rises-Against-Islam.-1024x576.jpg

No country committed such heinous atrocities like England. They committed ethnic cleansing in North America and Australia. They were engaged in slave trade and drug trade.

What are you talking about? My country Egypt and other Arab countries have done far worse. Our slave trade was notoriously horrific with castration.

"The Arab trade of Zanj (Bantu) slaves in Southeast Africa is one of the oldest slave trades, predating the European transatlantic slave trade by 700 years."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

In fact one of the reasons the American revolution happened was the British essentially banning any more settlement of Native American lands.

"On October 7, 1763, King George III issued a proclamation that forbade colonial settlement west of the Appalachian Mountains."

http://www.history.com/news/remembering-the-proclamation-of-1763

Ever nation on earth has committed some horrific crime in the past. Blaming only the English is kinda unfair.

while English government still honor Churchill (Churchill killed millions of innocent civilians

So? The american government still honors Andrew Jackson and a lot of people in the South still wave confederate flags proudly...

09-confederate-flags-cemetery.w529.h352.2x.jpg

RT.com is much more reliable than English state founded propaganda bullhorn and fake news media outlet BBC

RT is a media group that is funded by the government of RUSSIA.

http://archives.cjr.org/feature/what_is_russia_today.php

Last edited:
Well, I know a lot of Polish people in Poland hate all immigrants to Poland so what is the problem? Do I need to show pictures/Videos of anti-muslim rallies in Poland?

Some people in Poland hate immigrants. Not "a lot".

What are you talking about? My country Egypt and other Arab countries have done far worse. Our slave trade was notoriously horrific with castration.

What a BS. If you are Egyptian then you are self hating Egyptian brainwashed by US propaganda.

So? The american government still honors Andrew Jackson and a lot of people in the South still wave confederate flags proudly.

They should be condemned too.

RT is a media group that is funded by the government of RUSSIA, I hardly doubt a media outlet like the BBC can be less of a propaganda loud speaker.

BBC is a media group that is funded by the government of "UK"

As I said earlier we should not get to of-topic. So let's discus about England not being major military power.
Here's from your favorite RT that English government is trying to forbid in England:

Navy’s £1bn high-tech destroyers break down in warm water

The British military’s supposedly cutting-edge Type 45 destroyers are effectively overheating and shutting down outside of cold waters, the Defence Select Committee has heard.
On Tuesday defense chiefs admissions to committee suggested that the program is not as successful as made out. This is despite years of downplaying the vessel’s failures as mere teething problems.

They told the committee that the Type 45s could not handle warm waters and would have their apparently sub-standard Rolls-Royce WR-21 gas turbines replaced with diesel generators.

The current system is said to leave the vessel vulnerable to “total electronic failure” which would leave it without propulsion and unable to fire its weapon systems.

The navy originally wanted 12 Type 45’s, but ended up with six destroyers at a cost to the taxpayer of £1 billion (US$1.45 billion) each.

The committee actually warned of issues with the destroyer as long ago as 2009, when it reported that there was “persistent over optimism and underestimation of the technical challenges combined with inappropriate commercial arrangements.

Problems with the vessel were also raised after the Type 45 HMS Darin lost power in the Atlantic in 2010 and had to be repaired in Canada.

One source told the Daily Record newspaper that the UK “can’t have warships that cannot operate if the water is warmer than it is in Portsmouth harbor.

The slow-burning issue of the Type 45’s may also have informed delays with the navy’s Type 26 frigates which are being built at shipyards on the Clyde in Scotland.

Lord West of Spithead, former head of the Royal Navy, told the committee that the military faces a long delay during which its fleet would be “inadequate.” He also said that financing the projects was a major issue.

There's almost no money available this year, and we are really strapped next year. The government aren't coming clean about that.

"To pretend that you're going to order all of these, that they are really important, but that 'there are little problems over design and things' is, I'm afraid, being economical with the actuality,” he added.
Source: https://www.rt.com/uk/345838-royal-navy-destroyers-overheat/

Rolls-Royce again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom