What's new

Bringing religion into discussions

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
I strongly urge the Moderators of this forum to make the tendency of bringing religion to every discussions a permanent ban offence. Like calling entire Indians as hindus or paralleling pakistan to Islam/muslims,threads like "top 5 muslim navies" etc.
Only threads celebrating religious festivals must be allowed (like Id,Diwali etc).

Some of you need to stop relating Islam with terrorism and cow **** with Hinduism.

I don't think any of the voices that are taken seriously on the forum do that, the ones that do bring about such similes, should be shown the pink slip.

On a different note, when equal amount of respect is given to all faiths, i find it worrisome when atheists are rampantly abused by all sides for their beliefs (or the lack of it )

Most of the time the religious brigade starts a stupid topic..and then the trolling goes on.

how about stopping the bull*ht about religion being posted here. @Slav Defence
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/191534-your-treatment-why.html

Like I said before,the basic psychology of common poster is to prove:"i am right,you are wrong" not learning about the facts and figures.Not every member is sensible and sensitive enough to understand and share knowledge and to carry a healthy argument.
thats why,such sensitive topics must be allowed by Think tanks to discuss only.
only common members are allowed to post topics in newly created thread "sensitive issues" with greater strict rules then senior's cafe,where even elite members will not be allowed to post troll comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom