What's new

Modi right to ditch English but he should speak Sanskrit at UN

Its not possible for unpure men to speak language of land of the pure. Anyway looks like Modi terrorist is trying to show cow belt superiorty over South Indians. Bimaru is poor and worthless part of India, but because of their numbers they want to dominate South Indians who are clearly superior beings compared to Bimaru bhaiyas.

Because he associates Sanskrit exclusively with Hindus. Pakistanis are obsessed with Hindu-Muslim dynamics in India.

That was the OP's contention. Not mine, but yes Hindu-Muslim dynamics in India are an interesting subject.. remind me what is your reason for being on this forum that you are so easily able to point out obsessions?

That was the OP's contention. Not mine, but yes Hindu-Muslim dynamics in India are an interesting subject.. remind me what is your reason for being on this forum that you are so easily able to point out obsessions?

Why did you take it in a negative way? I agree hindu-muslim dynamics may be an interesting subject for some people. You got needlessly defensive over it.

Its not possible for unpure men to speak language of land of the pure. Anyway looks like Modi terrorist is trying to show cow belt superiorty over South Indians. Bimaru is poor and worthless part of India, but because of their numbers they want to dominate South Indians who are clearly superior beings compared to Bimaru bhaiyas.

What type of special strand of Afghan weed do you smoke? Lookin to get lil fucked up like you.

Guess intoxicants continue to pour in fresh from Afghanistan for you chaps. :rofl:

A Pakistani playing advocate of the South Indian people. How cute! :bunny:

Sanskrit? lol no one in India speaks this long forgotten language and you expect modi to speak in sanskrit? I would rather Modi talk in Gujarati instead of this garbage.
in mattur village still people speak sanskri

Mattur: A Village Where People Converse in Sanskrit

Mattur, a culturally rich village on the banks of the river Tunga in Karnataka, is now famous across India as the 'Sanskrit village'. Here, even the vegetable vendor speaks in Sanskrit. Villagers use Sanskrit here for their day to day conversation and not just during poojas. Yes, Sanskrit is the language of the commoner in this village.

Mattur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Undiscovered Indian Treasures: Mattur: A Village Where People Converse in Sanskrit

05frmathur2_jpg_1417309g.jpg

2008030250200801.jpg

The Hindu : Magazine / Culture : Keeping Sanskrit alive

Flamebait is when you post things not considering your fellow Indians. Do you know that there are several Indians who cannot understand hindi?How will they know it? Hindi speaking areas are to the north while,to the south people don't speak hindi,their language,tradtion etc differs.How will people of tamilnadu understand modi?should they learn hindi going to speacial classes?
Yes Tamilians too must learn hindi.
We need a language which can be understood across all the states.India is not what is was 66 years back.Today north Indians work in south and vice versa.Hindi is understood by majority in the new generation.The north eastern states too would follow this trend.
Have no doubt a common language would unite India.
hmmm....what is Indian-ness? Cant he come out and say I dont know how to speak proper English? :unsure:

OOooops why are Pakistani like you would be interested in Modi,an Indian prime minister's language???
Ouch!!! did it hurt?

Last edited:
We need a language which can be understood across all the states.India is not what is was 66 years back.Today north Indians work in south and vice versa.Hindi is understood by majority in the new generation.The north eastern states too would follow this trend.

You know most common language would be English. Tamlis dont want to learn Hindi and we no way in hell would learn a southern language. Common ground - Bengali or English I say we go for English

I think most of us forget one thing which is very basic..... Language is a medium to communicate.......

Tamils are exempt from Hindi imposition, the provision is there in the constitution, so don't try to impose a foreign language upon the Tamils.

1. Short title, extent and commencement -
(i) These rules may be called the Official Languages (Use for Official Purposes of the Union) Rules, 1976.

(ii) They shall extend to the whole of India, except the State of Tamilnadu.

(iii) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette

राजभाषा

You know most common language would be English. Tamlis dont want to learn Hindi and we no way in hell would learn a southern language. Common ground - Bengali or English I say we go for English
Naah...
We live in the 21st century, its neither bengali or english.I am sure Hindi would soon be the most commonly spoken language in India...if not it is already.

Tamils are exempt from Hindi imposition, the provision is there in the constitution, so don't try to impose a foreign language upon the Tamils.

1. Short title, extent and commencement -
(i) These rules may be called the Official Languages (Use for Official Purposes of the Union) Rules, 1976.

(ii) They shall extend to the whole of India, except the State of Tamilnadu.

(iii) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette

राजभाषा
hehehe....

Risible!!!

If adherence to the ancient past and search for an unified national identity are the agendas, why not Prakrit? Why leader of a people's republic will have to speak in Sanskrit which certainly was not the language of the common men?

Doesn't the author's idea sound ridiculous when deliberately ignores the fact that,for a pluralistic society like India it is not possible to bind all the people with a single language? Doesn't it look absolute absurd to search for a proud inheritance in a language which had become obsolete among its predominant users itself?

Culture,language,religions are like nature. They pass through evolution and changes with time,suit themselves with the change in society. If the urge to search for a confused nationalism in lost antiquity forces us to reverse this law,unfortunately it gives nothing but unnecessary headaches to the civilized sections.

how many indians understand european languages? still why do they take french,german as subjects in 12th class or in degree?
likewise, those who want to learn will learn, what's wrong in speaking the language which was base of all indian languages? and which he is comfortable in?

What I am saying is that they should stick to either English or Hindi. Nobody said anything about other languages.

And if they want to learn German or French, let them. Its not your business. Its a hundred times more useful to know those languages than Sanskrit anyways in our globalized job market. And obviously, many of them wish to migrate as well.

Sanskrit belong to the Indo -European group of language, whereas Tamil has no link to any language outside of India, Tamil root can be traced to Indus valley seals

Oldest Language of India - Tamil - Oldest Living Language of World - Most Ancient Language of India
LOL..may be not in your highly arabicized ceylonese moor dialect of Tamil..yes,Tamil has no roots in Sanskrit.but it borrowed words extensively from Sanskrit..nearly 20-30% of spoken Tamil words are borrowed from Sanskrit..not only that you can see many prakrit,pali,latin,arabic words too..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom