What's new

Bring the stranded Pakistanis home

Bangladesh even offered them Bangladeshi citizenship although these ingrates backstabbed those people who had provided them refuge in their land. Traitors and betrayers should be damned to suffer eternal agony.

What the hell are you trying to say ? That they should have supported the Mukti Bahini and the Indians against Pakistan ? You are yourself talking like a traitor , not the patriotic Pakistanis who still live in camps unwilling to take the nationality because their loyalty still lies with Pakistan , you so casually mention in your hateful post , kid , made on a subject , you remain entirely ignorant of :azn:

Why only nations, why not rich muslims open their homes for poor muslims???

Because these ' Ummah ' delusions are somehow limited to the citizens of a handful of countries , not the rich and lavish Arabs .

These self-proclaimed stranded Pakistanis are real Pakistanis just because they hate Bangladesh, but are lesser Pakistani then those Indian Muslims who hate Bharat mata. These people wanted to live in a Muslim majority state and Bangladesh is by every definition a Muslim majority state then what the heck is their problem? Bangladesh even offered them Bangladeshi citizenship although these ingrates backstabbed those people who had provided them refuge in their land. Traitors and betrayers should be damned to suffer eternal agony.

Bangladesh offered citizenship to the ones who were born after 71, these stranded pakistanis are more pakistani then you, i will choose them over you any day on earth.
they were the only ones who supported our army when the war broke out while the rest of bangladesh was against us at the time, these people deserved to come to pakistan, but our pathetic government nor our pathetic army don't have the balls to bring them here.

What the hell are you trying to say ? That they should have supported the Mukti Bahini and the Indians against Pakistan ? You are yourself talking like a traitor , not the patriotic Pakistanis who still live in camps unwilling to take the nationality because their loyalty still lies with Pakistan , you so casually mention in your hateful post , kid , made on a subject , you remain entirely ignorant of :azn:

Because these ' Ummah ' delusions are somehow limited to the citizens of a handful of countries , not the rich and lavish Arabs .

you need to take it easy on the ummah,
no body is perfect, all muslims are my brother and vice versa, these so called arabs are hypocrites no doubt about that but in the end of the day they help our country alot.

All 13.4 million muslims of bihar should be offered pakistani citizenship.

no just the stranded pakistanis in bangladesh

All 13.4 million muslims of bihar should be offered pakistani citizenship.

Nay , they chose to stay behind , they are good in that country .

you need to take it easy on the ummah,

Trust me , my friend , I much respect other Muslim countries putting up their interests first and leading their people to economical progression yet I dislike the severely delusional mindset of them coming to help us each times and somehow magically turning things right for us .

There's some practicability factor involved , why would some other country come to rescue you if it gets nothing by such attempt ?

. Why did we leave your countrymen in the first place ? ?

No body left anyone behind meray bhai.

After the fall of Dhaka,

anyone who claimed to be Pakistani was promptly sent to Indian Jails.

Anyone who declared themselves "local" was left to his/her own fate.

You are now repeating rumors, that I do not expect from a poster of your stature.

.... you can call them Bangladeshis on the forum but I can assure you , they still consider themselves as ' Pakistanis ' . ?

I do not understand this logic of "considering" anything else but the citizen of your country of residence.

It is sad that Biharis now living in Pakistan "consider themselves as Mohajirs from Bihar, India"
Same way

Biharis now living in BDesh "Consider themselves as Mohajirs from Pakistan".

I so argue with my cousins, as to what the $hit love with "Mohajirism" we have as a community. Can't we just learn to live peacefully within our region?

Just like Bihari Altaf questions the very formation of Pakistan

These BDeshi Biharis (as per your assertion) now questioning the very formation of BDesh?

Something is very seriously wrong here.

.... .... Nobody's asking to bring all the Biharis living under the jurisdiction of Dhaka , just the ones rotting in camps and dreaming to live in Pakistan ?

Please see my point #2 about Mohajarism.

So the ones who are well established in BDesh, will stay,

And

the riff raffs will head to Pakistan as the brand new recruits for our Aqa, our dear leader, our Mao Zay Dung, one and only only our Altaf Mota chor bhatta Khor.

Nay , they chose to stay behind , they are good in that country .

Trust me , my friend , I much respect other Muslim countries putting up their interests first and leading their people to economical progression yet I dislike the severely delusional mindset of them coming to help us each times and somehow magically turning things right for us .

There's some practicability factor involved , why would some other country come to rescue you if it gets nothing by such attempt ?

ally, same reason the united states helps israel

Bangladesh offered citizenship to the ones who were born after 71, .

Please show me specific order.

As per this srouce, BDeshi FM in 2010 Dipu Moni is on record saying BDesh will offer anyone the citizenship and only the ones refusing this offer are living in Geneva camps.

these stranded pakistanis are more pakistani then you, i will choose them over you any day on earth. .
OK. We can trade all he MQMers with these guys. Deal?

they were the only ones who supported our army when the war broke out .
you are repeating Mukti Bahini propaganda that every Bihari was the Pak army supporter.

The reality is tghat only a very small percentage of Biharis did so, while majority were peaceful citizens.

Please do not spread Mukti propaganda.

thank you

Please show me specific order.
wikipedia?

As per this srouce, BDeshi FM in 2010 Dipu Moni is on record saying BDesh will offer anyone the citizenship and only the ones refusing this offer are living in Geneva camps.

ask some bangladeshis here, i think it is for the ones after 71 not sure 100 percent.

OK. We can trade all he MQMers with these guys. Deal?

thats a good deal.

you are repeating Mukti Bahini propaganda that every Bihari was the Pak army supporter.

The reality is tghat only a very small percentage of Biharis did so, while majority were peaceful citizens.

Please do not spread Mukti propaganda.

thank you

to support our army you don't need to actually go fight, majoirty supported our army, and many of them even fought for our army

wikipedia?

ask some bangladeshis here, i think it is for the ones after 71 not sure 100 percent.

Wikipedia is just the first step and not the last.

I quoted BDesih FM on this. He clearly said that the BDeshi citizenship is for all.

Please update your references bhai.

peace

No body left anyone behind meray bhai.

After the fall of Dhaka,

anyone who claimed to be Pakistani was promptly sent to Indian Jails.

Anyone who declared themselves "local" was left to his/her own fate.

You are now repeating rumors, that I do not expect from a poster of your stature.

Not really , what percentage of war prisoners was pro Pakistan people in such case ? The army figures are numbered close to 53,000 , with the paramilitary incl law enforcement chipping in @ 22,000 , leave the assorted navy and air force token personnel to around 2,100 . That leaves around 13,000 approx citizens who were actively supporting the armed forces of Pakistan . Do you really believe that somehow it is all the loyal population that was sent to Indians jails as Prisoners of war promptly after signing of Instrument of Surrender ?

Then , perhaps , if nobody was left behind after the war but the ' locals ' left to their own fate , then there was no need for the Government of Pakistan to become a signatory of tripartite agreement which paved the way for repatriation of Biharis to Pakistan and Bengalis to Bangladesh ? According to UN, around 121,695 Bangladeshis were moved from Pakistan to Bangladesh, and 127,000 from Bangladesh to Pakistan following the agreement , so why were the rest not brought back ? What was the wisdom in allowing the transfer of 1/3 of stranded Pakistanis and leaving the remaining 250,000 back there , who were still demanding repatriation , dont you see something more seriously wrong here ?

The simple logic is that these people consider themselves not as ' Bangladeshis ' but as ' Pakistanis ' , from '71 to the extent that they have denied the nationality offer by the Govt of Bangladesh and still chose to live their life in pathetic conditions in Geneva camps . Why would someone chose a life of hardship if not for the extreme love of the country ? Its a really simple question .

Well , trust me , no one despises the so called Mohajirisim aggressively fueled by MQM for domination of Karachi more than me . I have been a witness to their criminal activities throughout the city , their parasitic presence by units and sectors built on illegally acquired land , somehow considering themselves as masters of the city and dreaming of fall of Karachi as evident by various speeches by their chief in India , of all places . I still fail to understand , how a diverse group of people from different races and ethnicity be termed collectively as one group . Well , Altaf's ancestory is from some other place of India , I do not remember correctly , but it was , I think , Agra or somewhere close to Delhi . Feel free to correct me here . Cmon , we deny the very existence of Israel , what crime have they committed , questioning the formation of Bangladesh ?

I am not really saying that every single Bihari will migrate back to Pakistan , nay , I know of an entire business community of Biharis firmly established mainly in Chittagong and other places , integrated firmly into the society . The question is of those , who are living in camps , waiting to be brought back to their homeland . The political ramifications of such a move is hard to predict , I personally do not think , that they will add to the MQM's vote bank .

I will wait for the Scotland Yard to charge him of first degree murder and money laundering , nothing will make me more happy . He's not the savior or defender of the faith , that people believe him to be . I do not understand fully , why a large number of people consider him as such . But let me assure you , the day he announces his ultimate sinister plan , no one will actively oppose than the populace who votes for him now , misguided as they are , still the love for the country remains intact .

these stranded pakistanis are more pakistani then you

You are preaching to the converted. Look, I became Pakistani only by osmosis in the companionship of real Pakistanis, I mean the third most real Pakistanis aka Mohajirs aka Hindustanis aka ahle Zuban. I was once having my usual afternoon nap when a third category real Pakistani, who had just arrived here via kokrapar border, woke me up and apprised me of the creation of islam ka qila. He asked me to be thankful to him as he had come to liberate me from the slavery of Hindu banya. I had never seen a Hindu banya in my whole life and I even didn't know that I was a slave of somebody but I still expressed my gratitude to him. He also wanted to tell me the stories of his immense wealth he had left behind in his motherland just to save my azz from hindu banya but I was not interested. Many years have to pass before I see my first ever Hindu banya and that guy had a striking similarity to that real Pakistani, both in character and look. I have also already conceded that these so-called stranded Pakistanis are the second most real Pakistanis, more Pakistani than me and the third most real Pakistanis aka Mohajirs, and I still maintain that the Indian Muslims who hate Bharat and will soon sneak into Pakistan are a first category real Pakistanis.

A house divided always falls. If we cant even agree on a simple thing of agreeing to bring them back or not, then what are the chances anyone will listen. If there is no unity, then there wont be much help going to the stranded people. Just waste of time discussing the topic.

I myself would want to bring back whoever from them wants to comeback to Pakistan. No need to argue, but, why. what, where, when....? bul$it c.rap.

You are preaching to the converted. Look, I became Pakistani only by osmosis in the companionship of real Pakistanis, I mean the third most real Pakistanis aka Mohajirs aka Hindustanis aka ahle Zuban. I was once having my usual afternoon nap when a third category real Pakistani, who had just arrived here via kokrapar border, woke me up and apprised me of the creation of islam ka qila. He asked me to be thankful to him as he had come to liberate me from the slavery of Hindu banya. I had never seen a Hindu banya in my whole life and I even didn't know that I was a slave of somebody but I still expressed my gratitude to him. He also wanted to tell me the stories of his immense wealth he had left behind in his motherland just to save my azz from hindu banya but I was not interested. Many years have to pass before I see my first ever Hindu banya and that guy had a striking similarity to that real Pakistani, both in character and look. I have also already conceded that these so-called stranded Pakistanis are the second most real Pakistanis, more Pakistani than me and the third most real Pakistanis aka Mohajirs, and I still maintain that the Indian Muslims who hate Bharat and will soon sneak into Pakistan are a first category real Pakistanis.

so you an indian who hated india and snuck into pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom