What's new

Bring the stranded Pakistanis home

You were talking about making a ' wrong ' , a right , mate . I was simple pointing out that in the 60 years history , we have never done so and worst discouraged doing so .

Sadly you are spot on - but I hope we will not let that stand in our way, a wrong can be righted anytime, at least in my book

A source for it , then perhaps ?

Or just another wild speculation ?

I would give you source, but then you ll say Indian source :blah: We all know that drill, so whats the point.

I would give you source, but then you ll say Indian source :blah: We all know that drill, so whats the point.

What will I then say is irrelevant .

You claim something , you are required to put forward a source . Simple .

Please take the PDF BDians and relocate inside pakistan, these guys deserve to be in Pakistan ....... :lol:

These self-proclaimed stranded Pakistanis are real Pakistanis just because they hate Bangladesh, but are lesser Pakistani then those Indian Muslims who hate Bharat mata. These people wanted to live in a Muslim majority state and Bangladesh is by every definition a Muslim majority state then what the heck is their problem? Bangladesh even offered them Bangladeshi citizenship although these ingrates backstabbed those people who had provided them refuge in their land. Traitors and betrayers should be damned to suffer eternal agony.

@FaujHistorian

The important thing to ask is ' Why they are being treated like that in Bangladesh ? ' instead of talking about the Mukti Bahini propaganda and everything because it doesn't matter and the answer is because most of them supported Pakistan during '71 war * agreed that only a small numbers were involved in militant activity but during that time , only these people were vocal in the support of Pakistan . Does it matter if some Biharis were born after 26 Mar , 1971 in the same Red Cross run camps ? Because they are being treated no different remaining in those camps under pathetic conditions . They have refused the ' nationality offer ' . What really matters is what they ' believe ' in and its Pakistan , not Bangladesh . Just like their grandparents did during the war , they cling on to it even today .

So , how do we treat our patriotic countrymen who supported us back then ? Let them rot in a country which still considers them ' Pakistanis ' and they themselves still dream to return to Pakistan . We abandon our people and get 3 million of ungrateful Afghans here ruining the law and order situation being involved in all sorts of crimes . Some people say that we have got ' some misplaced priorities ' and well its more than true in this case .

respect :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i seen his post and agree with his post you bigot.
the ones that want to stay there should accept the citizenship that bengladesh offered them.
but the ones that want to be in pakistan should be here and our government should do what ever it can to bring these guys in pakistan.

your just a athiest nutjob so you dont understand how much these stranded pakistanis gave up to be with other muslims in pakistan.

well said qamar1990 though I am a Canadian, I have stranded Pakistani relatives & trust me bro, they are the most patriotic Pakistanis I have ever met, they do dua on each 14th august for the prosperity of Pakistan, these people were very well of once but they left everything for Pakistan, they deserved to be in Pakistan & they cant bring wealth with them but trust me brother, if Insha'Allah they come to Pakistan they will bring with them good dua of blessing & barakat for Pakistan
I applaud you & @ Secure for voicing your's support for them may Allah bless you both & may Allah bless Pakistan ameen

These people fight for pakistan but now feel discriminated be it bangladesh, Sindh in pakistan. We have seen that in case of their political party MQM.

These people fight for pakistan but now feel discriminated be it bangladesh, Sindh in pakistan. We have seen that in case of their political party MQM.

sad mentality of a pathological liar.
muhajirs aren't discriminated against, they run our biggest city.
nawaz sharif is part muhajir.

@FaujHistorian

The important thing to ask is ' Why they are being treated like that in Bangladesh ? ' instead of talking about the Mukti Bahini propaganda and everything because it doesn't matter and the answer is because most of them supported Pakistan during '71 war * agreed that only a small numbers were involved in militant activity but during that time , only these people were vocal in the support of Pakistan . Does it matter if some Biharis were born after 26 Mar , 1971 in the same Red Cross run camps ? Because they are being treated no different remaining in those camps under pathetic conditions . They have refused the ' nationality offer ' . What really matters is what they ' believe ' in and its Pakistan , not Bangladesh . Just like their grandparents did during the war , they cling on to it even today .

So , how do we treat our patriotic countrymen who supported us back then ? Let them rot in a country which still considers them ' Pakistanis ' and they themselves still dream to return to Pakistan . We abandon our people and get 3 million of ungrateful Afghans here ruining the law and order situation being involved in all sorts of crimes . Some people say that we have got ' some misplaced priorities ' and well its more than true in this case .

Please remember few important things that we are now in 2013 (and not in 1971)

1. Removing ALL Bihari origin BDesish will be "ethnic cleansing" and "genocide" and thus Pakistan should never participate in such plans.

2. BDesh is willing to give all Bihari-origin BDeshis, a Passport and citizenship. We all should appreciate it.

3. We should never mix Afghanistani refugees to Biharis in BDesh. The two are totally different. In fact I would beg the "supporters" of ethnic cleansing of BDesih Biharis, as not to bring Afghanistani refugees in this discussion. It hurts the very argument that you are trying to make.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring them back....for godsake bring our countrymen back ! There can be no excuse for this, no amount of semantics or politicking can take away the truth that these people were & are loyal to Pakistan, sacrificed more for this country than their country had a right to expect of them & were left to rot because doing the 'right' thing just wasn't convenient for the basterds ruling Pakistan.

i think all muslim countries should open up their doors for all the muslims living any where in the world and the need for Pakistan to have such a policy is the greatest as Pakistan was made in the name of Islam and Kalimah and was secured as a homeland for all the muslims of subcontinent and not just the muslim majority provinces.
Israel is such a tiny state but its doors are opened to all the jewish people of the world who can at any time are more than welcome to migrate to Israel with full facilitation and support of Israeli govt and recently thousands of Ethiopian jews have migrated to Israel who are so different than other Israeli jews whether in looks, culture, language, lifestyle etc but what brings them together is their jewish faith. The muslims and Pakistanis who are also very much inflicted with the diseases of nationalism, racism and ethnic discrimination should certainly feel some shame looking at these jews and zionists who are following the values that were actually meant for us to be followed.

i think all muslim countries should open up their doors for all the muslims living any where in the world and the need for Pakistan to have such a policy is the greatest as Pakistan was made in the name of Islam and Kalimah and was secured as a homeland for all the muslims of subcontinent and not just the muslim majority provinces.
Israel is such a tiny state but its doors are opened to all the jewish people of the world who can at any time are more than welcome to migrate to Israel with full facilitation and support of Israeli govt and recently thousands of Ethiopian jews have migrated to Israel who are so different than other Israeli jews whether in looks, culture, language, lifestyle etc but what brings them together is their jewish faith. The muslims and Pakistanis who are also very much inflicted with the diseases of nationalism, racism and ethnic discrimination should certainly feel some shame looking at these jews and zionists who are following the values that were actually meant for us to be followed.

Why only nations, why not rich muslims open their homes for poor muslims???

Its OK to have high ideals, but when one loses practicality, one loses the plot. Despite all the lip service, the fact remains that these stranded pakistanis do not bring with them water rich land or political leverage in neighboring countries claiming your land.

Even the Israelis need more population to support their economy and maintain jewish stronghold on the state.

Bring them back....for godsake bring our countrymen back ! There can be no excuse for this, no amount of semantics or politicking can take away the truth that these people were & are loyal to Pakistan, sacrificed more for this country than their country had a right to expect of them & were left to rot because doing the 'right' thing just wasn't convenient for the basterds ruling Pakistan.

may Allah bless you

this is where many of them lives
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wwTiX_afI9c/Txug8VVzAlI/AAAAAAAABUY/N0MCh0rH-jY/s1600/DSCN0320.JPG

read this your heart will cry for them

Demand to bring home stranded Bengali Pakistanis | AAJ News

with hope in their hearts to finally return to the land that the Quaid had promised them & for which they left everything back in India to be in the country of their choice Pakistan once , a friend asked them why don't you guys stay in bd or go back to India? to that they said can you ever let your "true love" go for the option of an forced marriage? "Pakistan" is that true love of ours

Please remember few important things that we are now in 2013 (and not in 1971)

1. Removing ALL Bihari origin BDesish will be "ethnic cleansing" and "genocide" and thus Pakistan should never participate in such plans.

2. BDesh is willing to give all Bihari-origin BDeshis, a Passport and citizenship. We all should appreciate it.

3. We should never mix Afghanistani refugees to Biharis in BDesh. The two are totally different. In fact I would beg the "supporters" of ethnic cleansing of BDesih Biharis, as not to bring Afghanistani refugees in this discussion. It hurts the very argument that you are trying to make.

peace

Better late than never . Why did we leave your countrymen in the first place ? Blunders after blunders ! Maybe , there's a way to try to correct our mistakes .

Well , here you can call them Bangladeshis on the forum but I can assure you , they still consider themselves as ' Pakistanis ' . Hence the refusal to obtain nationality of the country , they are in . Nobody's asking to bring all the Biharis living under the jurisdiction of Dhaka , just the ones rotting in camps and dreaming to live in Pakistan .

No , there's a simple similarity . Our heart is big enough to give refugee to an ungrateful population but not to settle patriotic countrymen who have given sacrifices for us . What have the Afghans ever done for Pakistan , anyway , except fomenting trouble from across the border ?

Back
Top Bottom