What's new

Bring the stranded Pakistanis home

If it wasn't for Pakistan, Bangladesh would still be under the enslavement of India. We helped to free them.

They formed their own identity and are now a solid little country.

If they understood the concept of strength in numbers they would have decided to remain in the union which gave them independence in the first place, but they are consumed in their own ego and prefer to be a little country.

If it wasn't for Pakistan, Bangladesh would still be under the enslavement of India. We helped to free them.

If they understood the concept of strength in numbers they would have decided to remain in the union which gave them independence in the first place, but they are consumed in their own ego and prefer to be a little country.
Really... is this what you guys are thought in the name of history.... 1971..fall of Dhaka... rings a bell?

your just a athiest nutjob so you dont understand how much these stranded pakistanis gave up to be with other muslims in pakistan.

Accusing others of being athiests?????

Did you get a Wahee like Mirza Sahib?

Stranded Biharis are already among 170+ Muslims.

What the heck are you talking about?

Jinnah was OK with Suhrawardy running E. Pakistan as a separate country.

However Congress and British didn't want to see balkanization of the subcontinent.

And

hence the "2-state" solution.

Either way E. Bengalis were going to get their area separated.

peace

nobody is holding them responsible for anything.
do you even read a post before you reply? or is your head up your *** all the time?
there is nothing ethnic about what i said you atheist bigot nut job.
if they consider themselves pakistani then they are pakistanis they migrated to pakistan not bengladesh, its just that our sorry *** government never had the resources to bring them to pakistan from bengladesh.
my viewpoints arent making them stateless they consider themselves stranded pakistanis, bengladesh has offered them citizenship and some have taken that it but 300,000 are still considering themselves pakistanis, they are more pakistani then you and me.

oh and btw you possibly the most arrogant and ignorant little sh it i seen on here besides @somebozo and few indians. dont freaking disrespect my religion or i will have you banned.
@WebMaster @Aeronaut
please pay attention to what @FaujHistorian is saying, he always tries to bring religion especially islam into every argument on purpose trying to provoke people in to cursing his *** out.
after our country was founded in the name of islam and without it we are just indians.

Just ignore @FaujHistorian that guy is a delusional idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and btw you possibly the most arrogant and ignorant little sh it i seen on here besides @somebozo and few indians. dont freaking disrespect my religion or i will have you banned.
@WebMaster @Aeronaut
please pay attention to what @FaujHistorian is saying, he always tries to bring religion especially islam into every argument on purpose trying to provoke people in to cursing his *** out.
after our country was founded in the name of islam and without it we are just indians.

What is your problem?
People are speaking the truth instead of manipulating and doctoring the facts..they must be appreciated.

your just a athiest nutjob so you dont understand how much these stranded pakistanis gave up to be with other muslims in pakistan.

Atheism does not kill people.
These so called stranded Pakistani's wouldn't be stranded had they not been living in an illusion of Islamic Ummah...religion is at the core of everything wrong with Pakistan today.

As the saying goes.... apne izzat, apne hat mey hoti hain.

Should be brought back and settled in Balouchistan area as its fiarly empty
We need new cities and more tax payers

Should have been done long time ago

300k is population of 2 small cities Baluchistan has lot of land and give each one of them land , and money for neglect from Government of Pakisatan

@FaujHistorian

The important thing to ask is ' Why they are being treated like that in Bangladesh ? ' instead of talking about the Mukti Bahini propaganda and everything because it doesn't matter and the answer is because most of them supported Pakistan during '71 war * agreed that only a small numbers were involved in militant activity but during that time , only these people were vocal in the support of Pakistan . Does it matter if some Biharis were born after 26 Mar , 1971 in the same Red Cross run camps ? Because they are being treated no different remaining in those camps under pathetic conditions . They have refused the ' nationality offer ' . What really matters is what they ' believe ' in and its Pakistan , not Bangladesh . Just like their grandparents did during the war , they cling on to it even today .

So , how do we treat our patriotic countrymen who supported us back then ? Let them rot in a country which still considers them ' Pakistanis ' and they themselves still dream to return to Pakistan . We abandon our people and get 3 million of ungrateful Afghans here ruining the law and order situation being involved in all sorts of crimes . Some people say that we have got ' some misplaced priorities ' and well its more than true in this case .

Bring them all to Pakistan - make the wrong a right

Wouldn't that be ' very wrong ' doing such a thing which is parallel to our actions and decisions during the 60 year time period ? :azn: You see correcting a mistake .

Wouldn't that be ' very wrong ' doing such a thing which is parallel to our actions and decisions during the 60 year time period ? :azn: You see correcting a mistake .

I'm not sure I understand, maybe you could rephrase it

I'm not sure I understand, maybe you could rephrase it

You were talking about making a ' wrong ' , a right , mate . I was simple pointing out that in the 60 years history , we have never done so and worst discouraged doing so .

A lot of these so called stranded Pakistanis have snuck back into India and are living in West Bengal and Assam these days, ironic.

A source for it , then perhaps ?

Or just another wild speculation ?

Back
Top Bottom