What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

waleed3601

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Here's something that gave me a sigh of relief and cooled down my pressure:
RtwWQWG.png

Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have much more news regarding how many were killed.
Fingers crossed for death toll above 150.

If its their families then why not? They started this, Pak Army should end it with flattening the whole region. Those who want to support Pakistan should either rise up against Taliban or they should be considered enemies.
Coz not all moms produce terrorist....not all kids have terrorist as a dream job not all brothers want to be labelled that of a murderer...Not all sisters pick up their kid bro and say hello there future terrorist!

Thinking like that is like thinking like the terrorist who think those masoom they killed today were to be blamed for "supporting west" or whatever they are brainwashed to thinking!

Coz not all moms produce terrorist....not all kids have terrorist as a dream job not all brothers want to be labelled that of a murderer...Not all sisters pick up their kid bro and say hello there future terrorist!

Thinking like that is like thinking like the terrorist who think those masoom they killed today were to be blamed for "supporting west" or whatever they are brainwashed to thinking!
I can understand your view point but the thing is if strikes are carried out where these animals are hiding then it should just be them who die, and if they are at these places with their families it means the families are to be blamed too. It means they were not strong enough to leave their families behind and their families didn't stop them knowing what they are upto. So i guess other than infants, they are equally responsible.

As long as their families are there, living with them.. and have not abandoned their terrorist relatives.. then they are fair game to be burnt alive by high explosives till their flesh turns to ash.

I can understand your view point but the thing is if strikes are carried out where these animals are hiding then it should just be them who die, and if they are at these places with their families it means the families are to be blamed too. It means they were not strong enough to leave their families behind and their families didn't stop them knowing what they are upto. So i guess other than infants, they are equally responsible.
A bad deed is ONLY written down when it is done....So not until these families themselves GAVE THE GUNS to these men I dont think they are RESPONSIBLE or should be harmed...I want them to be alive to see ALLAH's mercy on them and feel ashamed! THOUGH I doubt anyone would let them live in peace due to their connection with terrorists... maybe they would be better off dead ...but thinking like that doesnt differentiate me from the terrorist who shoot randomly like shooting flying disks at target practice!

If its their families then why not? They started this, Pak Army should end it with flattening the whole region. Those who want to support Pakistan should either rise up against Taliban or they should be considered enemies.
You are asking which community to either rise up against taliban or be prepared for consequences? are you taking qadian's drugs?......which region you are wishing to be flattened?, north waziristan is already empty and flattened

As long as their families are there, living with them.. and have not abandoned their terrorist relatives.. then they are fair game to be burnt alive by high explosives till their flesh turns to ash.
Dear GOD!

Khuda ka khouf kero!

A mother will love her child and never admit he is broken! Sadly that IS THE TRUTH!

Then she can follow him to a fiery grave.
Then that mother needs to be Bombed along with her terrorist son.
Oay khuda ka khouf kero kissi ki maan kay baray mein baat keray ho! I was just giving an example of how protective maternal instincts can be and sometimes reasoning doesnt help!

Oay khuda ka khouf kero kissi ki maan kay baray mein baat keray ho! I was just giving an example of how protective maternal instincts can be and sometimes reasoning doesnt help!
If she truly is a mother, then she will care about all the children his terrorist son is going to kill and leave him. If she doesnt, then its her choice to support wrongful doings of his son and his equally responsible for his actions.

Ye Oscar pagal huwa hain. Do teen din mein teek ho jaye gah.

Back
Top Bottom