What's new

Brigadier and guards killed in Islamabad firing

condolences from German army to the Pakistani Army. Hope the problem will soon be solved or at least get decreased

No 436/2009-ISPR Dated: October 22, 2009
Rawalpindi - October 22, 2009:

Namaz-e-Jinaza of Brigadier Moeen Ud Din Ahmed who embraced Shahadat during attacked by terrorists at Islamabad was held at Chaklala Grassion today.

Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Tariq Majid, Chief of Army Staff, General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and a large number of senior serving and retired Officers, Junior Commissioned Officers, Jawans, relatives of Shaheed and senior civil officials attended the Namaz-e-Jinaza.

A smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan Army presented the Guard of Honour to the Shaheed.

http://ispr.gov.pk/front/image_viewer.asp?o=http://ispr.gov.pk/archive_images/1663.jpg&full_path=1

The need of the hour is that PA should at least install bullet proof wind shields on all the jeeps and make the front two doors armored. This would at least give the jeep some time to get out of that place.We can't procure armored vehicles as that would be costly but HIT can at least do this pretty easily.

Double sawari(two guys riding on a bike) should also be banned.

Rest in Peace,its so sad that we have lost a very competent officer may allah accept his shahadat.
However even now when Dr Usman is arrested the security agencies have not been able to completely finish that terrorist network of which Usman was a member this incident shows that the persons arrested by information given by Dr Usman were'nt of high value because that group is still active and specifically tasked to attack army and armymen.

We can't provide security to everyone but i think Army must recuruite more liberal minded people for ISI and they should be armed and deployed all over Islamabad in Civilian clothes in major routers from where Army guys travel so if anything goes wrong they can shoot the miscreants asap.

His daughter is friend of mine.. totally shattered, since he was here for only a week visiting his family. He was not warned about the prevailing conditions.

4a08e4d8a595fa4f0b0a69f7f33b3d65.jpg

Brigadier Moin-ud-din Ahmed, deputy force commander of the United Nations Mission in Sudan (UNMIS), is seen in this undated handout photograph released by UNMIS on October 22, 2009.

cowardly, hit & run tactics....

what i want to know is, were they hiding an AK under thair shalwaar kameez? Very audacious attack, these guys will be caught very soon Inshallah.

sir i told you that taliban has just a very simple war philosophy
"hit and then run"

May Allah bestow his blessings on the departed souls.

Once upon a time an Army uniform commanded a hell of a lot of reverence and respect. Visiting public places in uniform was discouraged even then; but the occasional sight used to invoke an instant respect.

In their eagerness to please the US bosses, now after our leaders turned Pakistan into a war zone; we are seeing suggestions to provide C4 level top armor and ISI patrols to cover the movement of officers.

Just think for a second, why did we have to get to this level? Do US, British, Indian, Japanese, Nigerian, any officers need protection on their home soil?

May Allah bestow his blessings on the departed souls.

Once upon a time an Army uniform commanded a hell of a lot of reverence and respect. Visiting public places in uniform was discouraged even then; but the occasional sight used to invoke an instant respect.

In their eagerness to please the US bosses, now after our leaders turned Pakistan into a war zone; we are seeing suggestions to provide C4 level top armor and ISI patrols to cover the movement of officers.

Just think for a second, why did we have to get to this level? Do US, British, Indian, Japanese, Nigerian, any officers need protection on their home soil?

oh don't you dare use shaheed's death to push your terrorist sympathetic agenda forward.
What you are suggesting is leave the hornets nest, which is in your home, untouched. As long as you don't touch it you'll be fine but when you do...... you know what's in store. But it's also a fact that these insects don't belong in your home, they must be removed. This is what we intend to do and are doing and getting sting in the process. But god willing this hornets nest will be cleared.:pakistan:

I actually know the Brigadier's daughter, will call her soon and give me condolonces. Very nice people and very nice family, God Bless his soul.

1. The attack on FIA, as well as the earlier assault on the ISI office in Lahore, shows TTP have collaborators within or affiliated with intelligence agencies. We all know the jihadis were nurtured by agencies for years. ******** like Khalid Khawaja are good examples of ex-intelligence officers wacked out of their minds.
Really! what jihadis are you refering here?
i have mentioned it before that until 2004 Pakistan was a bankrupt country and army did not even had money to upgrade their simple hardware and to run operations amounting billions fo dollars is hillarious claim on your part.
2. Attack on Maj Gen Mustaq Baig was the handiwork of Aqeel aka Dr. Usman an ex-army person who had worked with Maj Gen Mushtaq!!
This is what indians tried to convince us via their undercover agent rehaman malik because this particular murder clearly shows that TTP is a subsidary of RAW and not a bunch of religous fanatics comming from wild north.
Rehman Malik need to do more to support his claims, for me this case is not closed and need to be probed further based on claims of rehman malik.
3. Attack on BB was the handiwork of BM militants in collaboration with their sympathisers within the military.
If you remember, BM was head of TTP which is clearly product of present day afghan alliance.
I would'nt be surprised at all if the attack on GHQ had support from insiders/ currently serving military personnel as well.
You have aptitude to work for india medai! very stupid indeed.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom