What's new

Brief Chinese incursion into Ladakh

Exactly...So..???? :what:

:

So that never underestimate your rival/enemy.

I also do not agree with my own countrymen when they say that Indian army is weaker than Pakistan.

The bottom line is Chinese army not a joke contrary to your statement.

this is reply to my country video posted by some pakistani
guy.....dont mind i am out of the topic...but this is a my reply on a lighter side....take it lightly..comedy one.....do not take this seriously...

Last edited by a moderator:
this is reply to my country video posted by some pakistani

Did you even see the video? It is just a funny video.
It does not make fun of France. It is not even about France.

:rofl:

OK, OK, OK. I see I have upset you.

We'll keep pretending you are French, and not Indian.

Il n'ya pas de quoi.

OK, OK, OK. I see I have upset you.

We'll keep pretending you are French, and not Indian.

Il n'ya pas de quoi.

donc vous pouvez écrire le français

LOL..:)

i compare your good game with ours....dont take it seriously..:)

indian media is strong enough perhaps this will send signals to US..to obtain more tech...to secure itself

US response: No problem. We are sending over 20 gallons of paint remover. Don't wake us up in the middle of the night again.

dont trust the indian propaganda.
may be an attempt to get more technology from US.

Do you mean to say we will go and say "They painted our rocks. We want more technology"

So that never underestimate your rival/enemy.

I also do not agree with my own countrymen when they say that Indian army is weaker than Pakistan.

The bottom line is Chinese army not a joke contrary to your statement.

I too have your opinion Jana,:) But your replay to my statement was due a misunderstanding !what i meant by that statement was about the childish and immature action of the Chinese army ! That is, their ''infiltration into Indian border and painting China on boulders in the area''.Do you think thats a wise move by the chinese ? :what:

cf3f831523ad000609d81dfcf409a8bb.gif
cf3f831523ad000609d81dfcf409a8bb.gif
Chinese army is a joke... why are they behaving so childish ! :disagree:

yes indeed. Chinese army is a band of jokers lol. The reason they doing it is because they cant do much apart from painting and running away. They good painters lol. India wont do much unless china shoot at us. When they do than thats it they will get reply which china fears alot. Specially when alQuaeda threaten china it was good to see china's face lol. They cant do much about taiwan and chinese muslims community. What the F**k they would do against india. May be 'PAINTING MORE STONES' lol cheers.

So those Chinese Soldiers got any award from Chinese ARMY or PM??? I think they deserve...

Back
Top Bottom