What's new

Brief Chinese incursion into Ladakh

The Indo-China border is not manned. Both countries have bases in the rear from which they patrol the border. In this instance, Chinese patrol entered into India through unmanned border, painted a few rocks and returned. What the Chinese did was Enter-Paint-Return. Surely the little men on this thread are getting their kicks from this. And so are their friends. Actually a shade better than what we are doing regularly, Enter-Piss-Return. I remember some young sepoys get excited. But to the others, it was just answering the call of nature and the mountains on the Chinese side look the same anyway - so...

Now we all know exactly how big an international event this was.

Still India claims that it is competing with China viz viz Military expansion and weapons.

the joke has pissed u off so much to become a biggest buyer of weapons in the world ?

Exactly...So..???? :what:

Bacche paida karna ban hai iska yeh matlab nahi ki baccho jaisi harkatein Karen. Shayad ONE CHILD policy ka Asar hai

Translation plz.. i am not well versed in hindi !:lazy:

Lets get some trebuchets , and give the Chinese back their boulders and stones.

The Indo-China border is not manned. Both countries have bases in the rear from which they patrol the border. In this instance, Chinese patrol entered into India through unmanned border, painted a few rocks and returned. What the Chinese did was Enter-Paint-Return. Surely the little men on this thread are getting their kicks from this. And so are their friends. Actually a shade better than what we are doing regularly, Enter-Piss-Return. I remember some young sepoys get excited. But to the others, it was just answering the call of nature and the mountains on the Chinese side look the same anyway - so...

Now we all know exactly how big an international event this was.

No need to feel too upset, just make some more excuses,

Tomorrow will be a better day for you.

BTW, i read an article saying your indegenous soft drink can help

getting good sleep, so no sleepless night for you, right?:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Hey; Are you sure you want to talk about size ? Are you trying to

make Indians look bad ?

It never work to hide behind some country flag, you still an Indian!!

:smitten::pakistan::china:
those guys always make themself looks welcome by registering as foreigners,but those huge size only win one gold on their 100 years olympics road

Hey; Are you sure you want to talk about size ? Are you trying to

make Indians look bad ?

It never work to hide behind some country flag, you still an Indian!!

anytime u can compare with the french...:)........but i am not sure about u...LOL..:)

dont trust the indian propaganda.
may be an attempt to get more technology from US.

No need to feel too upset, just make some more excuses,

Tomorrow will be a better day for you.

BTW, i read an article saying your indegenous soft drink can help

getting good sleep, so no sleepless night for you, right?:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Actually I feel pity on you. Obviously you are not a soldier but some long haired punk living in some city somewhere. Getting cheap thrills is your past time so you get thrilled by someone painting some bush or rock on the other side. Soldiers dont get turned on by such cheap stunts as painting or pissing on the enemy side as they know that it means nothing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom