What's new

Brief Chinese incursion into Ladakh

I don't know wat chinese got from this...?
They halted the work for maximum 1 hour just one day,
Wat about next day...
Day after that,
But the work will continue....

These things show how obsessed Chinese are ...

I don't know wat chinese got from this...?
They halted the work for maximum 1 hour just one day,
Wat about next day...
Day after that,
But the work will continue....

These things show how obsessed Chinese are ...

They are also frustrated. They know that India is militarily and economically strong and it's strength is increasing. There is nothing they can do about it. Repeat of 1962 is not possible and no significant progress has taken place on border talks. US-India military relations are an eyesore to them. so this is probably their way of taking out their frustration.

I donno why you people are making a fuss over a media report...
The GoI and ARMY have denied the reports.

indianexpress.com/news/Govt-denies--Army-downplays--intrusion--by-Chinese-troops/735912

Add www in front of the link.

Even the army chief had said that these types of things may happen from India's side as well. Despite Indian Army warning Locals not to build anything in the disputed area,the locals went ahead and built it. Whose mistake is this?? And yes,the contractors deserve it.

Army Chief General V K Singh said, “Unfortunately, some people for various local gains have pushed construction activity in that area. We patrol up to our perception of the LAC which is further east of this (the area reported to have been transgressed) and the Chinese come to the LAC as perceived by them... I am quite sure on the Chinese side also they would call it a transgression when our patrols go up to our line of perception.”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom