What's new

Brief Chinese incursion into Ladakh

Hear it from the Prophet ,Words of real experience ! proud of you my boy (i mean grey boy) ! :tup:

Thankyou my son, i mean beckham, too much complement is not

good for heath. Also it make you sounds like a@s kissing, no good.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

out of canned foods for local people,we will bring more next time,sometimes CCP just don't get why some country got much more cultivated lands than china ,but her grain yield is just half compare with us

u shud join agricultural forum and not defense....u are not related to defense it seems.....far far...just a net surfer......i assume...:)
dont mind i am not here to compare chinese food is better than french food..:)

perhaps ur punch lines suggest it " i am lover, not a fighter"..perhaps u r a net surfer.....:)

Actually I feel pity on you. Obviously you are not a soldier but some long haired punk living in some city somewhere. Getting cheap thrills is your past time so you get thrilled by someone painting some bush or rock on the other side. Soldiers dont get turned on by such cheap stunts as painting or pissing on the enemy side as they know that it means nothing.

Cry me a river, bit@h, see if i care!!

The bottom line , Why talk with your big mouth, shooting trash?

Go ask your GOI whether she got the balls to say or do something!!

Cheap Loser!!:smitten::pakistan::china:

ye true i would've continued more until i have my country flag on New Dehli :china::pakistan:

:wave:Wake up dream over. 40 50 km is big stuff. Try 100 meters. I guess u tried already. Remember Kargil

And about Radio Delhi Pakistan... One thing which we can say :rofl::bunny:

Thankyou my son, i mean beckham, too much complement is not

good for heath. Also it make you sounds like a@s kissing, no good.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Prophet speaks again... :smitten:

good to see you trolling again ! :cheers:

got to go..bye

International border on Ladakh!? You mean Line of Actual Control...

The title of this thread is such an attention seeker, I think some of those Indian news channels are rubbing off on people...

Lets get some trebuchets , and give the Chinese back their boulders and stones.

We can load these stones in a truck and send back to China saying your guys forgot those across the border

i can understand ASIANS are very emotional people LOL :)

Nous ne somment pas sensibles, comme les Francais.
The French: Unlikely bedfellows unite to preserve `La Difference' - News - The Independent

Officially, Francophonie is being extended and "re-positioned" to resist the global domination of the English language and Anglo-Saxon (that is, American) culture. Unofficially, it seems in danger of becoming a gathering ground for malcontents and misfits.

:rofl::rofl:

Nous ne somment pas sensibles, comme les Francais.
The French: Unlikely bedfellows unite to preserve `La Difference' - News - The Independent

Officially, Francophonie is being extended and "re-positioned" to resist the global domination of the English language and Anglo-Saxon (that is, American) culture. Unofficially, it seems in danger of becoming a gathering ground for malcontents and misfits.

well i can understand your patriotism towards ur country...so am i with mine...:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom