What's new

Bridging Asia: China or India - Who will be ahead in 2030?

Bobby

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Never seen such debate....Indian Chinese together.....

Last edited by a moderator:
HA
The china side lost because the audience were mainly Indians. Sadly China will never be able to out brag India, they are simply too strong in this field.

As an American, I know that this is a plot of shift the west's focus from China and India. But it will not work.

Remember, America and the west focus on China as a threat is not because its communist or none democratic form of government. But because it has power to do so. Even if China is a democracy, it would still be the focus of America because of its hard power.

i like the idea that chinese defending india and indian defending china

HA
The china side lost because the audience were mainly Indians. Sadly China will never be able to out brag India, they are simply too strong in this field.

It is just a debate..dont take it personally.....initially same crowd gave more points to China....but again ..this is a debate nothing more than that

I think the world has enough India vs China threads. Stop, Stop and stop.

A good debate that I do not see is China vs the US. That is not done as much.

Not so soon. Today, I was at investment fund conference 2013 at London Stock Exchange. There was a panel discussion regarding investments in investment trusts and alternative listed vehicles. The panelists spend almost 15 min on China vs India when the topic of emerging markets funds came. :lol:

On the question of who will be ahead by 2030, certainly China. But after 2020, India may grow faster as compared to China and gap could narrow.

Back
Top Bottom