What's new

BREAKING - US Federal Court issues summons against Narendra Modi.

Wo sab to theek hai... Par Drone Attack me ko Marne wale Pakistaniyo ke khilaf Summon Kab Hoga ?

Ya Palestine me Kehar Dhane wale ke Khilaf Summon Kab Hoga ?

Jab inka Jawab mil Jaye tabhi..Koi Muslimo Ka Hamdard Modi Ji k bare me baat kare.... ( Keeping in Mind , the Reasons why Modi has Muslim Intelligence Chief and Then Why Muslims Voted for Him )

Pakistanio ke khilaf ya un ke favor main?

His savage past gona follow him every where- even to his grave- and it a matter of time Karma gona hit him hard and put him to sleep forever-

Ha ha ha....u guys are day dreaming...he is the PRIME MINISTER of India....what will this Summons accomplish?? He has blanket immunity...

And he is going to be given a thunderous welcome at Madison square garden by 20000 people and his speech will be shown live at Times Square garden to 1000's of people.... From what i understand his Karma has been very good to himm

Modi could authorise anyone (if he wanted to).
I'm not overstating the importance attached by the Americans to PM Modi's visit but it is my opinion that there is a real desire to get things back on track from the absolute mess that they were in. The Americans have their interests & I think they believe that in Modi, they have a guy they can do business with. Contrary to what you said, US presidents very rarely receive heads of state/government in the white house during the UN meeting. I think there is a clear interest to meet Modi & firmly put the past behind (we can discuss this in a few days, after the visit to have more clarity). Defence will get a pretty big boost and the Americans believe they need Modi for the big picture dealing in Asia. As you said, lets see how that works out.

India Likely To Buy S-70B Sea Hawk Helicopters During Modi's US Visit | Business Insider India

Remember reading a cable where the US diplomat branded UPA Govt bureaucratic and very cautious while approaching USA, unlike the prior Vajpayee Govt.

Maybe the US sees Modi more easy to deal with same as Vajpayee Govt or even better

They shud also body-cavity search him..as he is an indian..so no immunity :sarcastic::sarcastic: .. yeah:fans: Strip search mr.modi..he is an indian..:fans: yeah

Not a single fcuk given by the Main man Modi ..
3a3b38992e2a60b1e21da9996f82bd0f.jpg

Ha ha ha....u guys are day dreaming...he is the PRIME MINISTER of India....what will this Summons accomplish?? He has blanket immunity...

And he is going to be given a thunderous welcome at Madison square garden by 20000 people and his speech will be shown live at Times Square garden to 1000's of people.... From what i understand his Karma has been very good to himm

Bad karma eventually cathes every human being- doesnt matter he is PM of India or guest of US of A-

you are right.... do u think Jinnah got his karma??...he was responsible for mass murders of hindus in Kolkata on Direct action day?

also btw..u know Karma is a hindu concept ...rt?
Don't you know they are Moderate Muslim, they still believe in certain pagan rituals and concepts !!!

His savage past gona follow him every where- even to his grave- and it a matter of time Karma gona hit him hard and put him to sleep forever-

He is not going to grave. And you believe in Karma...?

This applies more to your own country Pakistan. :)

Lol -- look at butt hurt Indians - We all know , nothing much can be done against Modi when in US - but its the matter of making the news and reminding Modi what wrong he has done and it will haunt him till his death ---

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom