What's new

Breaking.... US cuts off aid to Syrian rebels

you been saying that since February, hoping for a US attack a few months ago telling us it is over...
Btw, FSA ?

Nusra, ISIS, the other Army of Islam suicide bombers are controlling it not FSA, the FSA flag is barely being used anymore by them, the jihadist took over.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ts-off-aid-syrian-rebels-2.html#ixzz2iYrcsGmU

What you have quoted seems to be true Mr.Doritos 11 these groups are controlling FSA Now.

you been saying that since February, hoping for a US attack a few months ago telling us it is over...
Btw, FSA ?

Nusra, ISIS, the other Army of Islam suicide bombers are controlling it not FSA, the FSA flag is barely being used anymore by them, the jihadist took over.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ts-off-aid-syrian-rebels-2.html#ixzz2iYrcsGmU

What you have quoted seems to be true Mr.Doritos 11 these groups are controlling FSA Now.

It's the other way around actually, it's the regime who had been refusing to attend any conferences or even recognize the opposition, but now they were brought on their feet and are becoming more eager than the opposition to attend such conferences. And what kind of "victory" are you talking about? :lol:

On topic, if the news was true, it wouldn't change anything. US aid was non-lethal anyway. The major suppliers of arms have always been the KSA, Qatar, Turkey and Jordan. The FSA is now self-sufficient in some arms. The ones who believe that Shiite pact has any chance of winning in Syria are really idiots.
as I recall , it was Assad who talked about the discussion from the day one and it was the terrorists who repeatedly said there is no discussion until Assad is in power .

I didn't knew you guys had such short memory span .

as I recall , it was Assad who talked about the discussion from the day one and it was the terrorists who repeatedly said there is no discussion until Assad is in power .

I didn't knew you guys had such short memory span .

Not sure if you guys have access to the world media outlets or Khomaiene is blocking up everything so that he keeps you in check.

It was Assad who picked up the gun in the face toward unarmed civilians continuously during the first six months of the uprising shelling his people with heavy artillery. I don't know what would you expect in return? Roses? Of course the syrian people will hit back to defend themselves. Also, The Arab league and the rest of the international community (except your dirty mullah and the zombis of Russia) have called multiple times for Assad to stop his killing machine and to implement reforms but sadly he turned a blind eye to that call. Now should I post some youtubes of the first period of the protest or youtube is banned in Iran?

The one who suffers short memory here is you. Here let me quote KSA's message to Assad as a reminder.

"What is happening in Syria is not acceptable for Saudi Arabia,"

"Syria should think wisely before it's too late and issue and enact reforms that are not merely promises but actual reforms," he said. "Either it chooses wisdom on its own or it will be pulled down into the depths of turmoil and loss."

Now FoOk off.

The conflict in Syria is a sectarian conflict, that's a fact dear. As for the regimes part, they are still ahead of yours in all means by years nonetheless.

Most of Sunni soldiers in SAA have defected and fought along with the FSA, and only Alwaities and some other minorities support Bashar while the majority detest him and his supporters.

You are right, it's a secterian war which will keep expanding in the region. It's a war against Shias because of the mass conversions which were/are taking place especially in the middle east and north Africa. After a failing attempt to control the spread of the Shia faith, hardcore Salafis along with a large majority of Sunnis now support this war. I noticed that the majority of sunnis in the past 4 years sympathize with jihadists groups in Iraq, Syria and surprisingly even Egypt after the pushing of Morsi.

It is no surprise with the millions of dollars pumped to counter Shiism. Entire channels such as Wesal, al hikmah, al nas.... Etc were made EXCLUSIVELY to COUNTER Shiism. They openly support alqaeda terrorist attacks in Iraq and elsewhere. They charge the Sunni youth and engrave deep hate in their hearts against Shias. All these campaigns have led to the civil war. We all know that this war isn't for freedom or democracy, it's not about Bashar neither.

Terrorism In Iraq is part of this war. They see Iraq as a gateway for Shiism in other Arab countries. That is the one of the reasons why many Arab countries dont want to see Iraq become stable.

You are right, it's a secterian war which will keep expanding in the region. It's a war against Shias because of the mass conversions which were/are taking place especially in the middle east and north Africa. After a failing attempt to control the spread of the Shia faith, hardcore Salafis along with a large majority of Sunnis now support this war. I noticed that the majority of sunnis in the past 4 years sympathize with jihadists groups in Iraq, Syria and surprisingly even Egypt after the pushing of Morsi.

It is no surprise with the millions of dollars pumped to counter Shiism. Entire channels such as Wesal, al hikmah, al nas.... Etc were made EXCLUSIVELY to COUNTER Shiism. They openly support alqaeda terrorist attacks in Iraq and elsewhere. They charge the Sunni youth and engrave deep hate in their hearts against Shias. All these campaigns have led to the civil war. We all know that this war isn't for freedom or democracy, it's not about Bashar neither.

Terrorism In Iraq is part of this war. They see Iraq as a gateway for Shiism in other Arab countries. That is the one of the reasons why many Arab countries dont want to see Iraq become stable.

That's pure BS. There has never been Shiisim spread in Arab countries. Shia faith has been there for about 1300 years and yet only 10% of Muslims adhere to it while Islam was spread in an area spanning from China to Spain in few centuries just because it was convincing and rightful, there must be something wrong with your Shia faith to have a minority adhering to it despite your claim that it's "the rightful". Every year, tens of thousands convert to Islam including Shia. Further more, I dare you to bring me one Sunni scholar who converted to Shia while I can bring you tens of names of Shia scholars who converted to Sunni. If you were talking about a handful who embraced Shiisim, then there are much more who embraced Satanism and atheism, it doesn't mean anything.

And eventually:

http://www.mohabatnews.com/index.ph...-on-it&catid=36:iranian-christians&Itemid=279

http://www.charismanews.com/world/4...rt-to-10-years-in-prison-on-political-charges

http://www.worthynews.com/12446-four-iranian-converts-convicted-of-christianity

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims_(Iran)

:p

That's pure BS. There has never been Shiisim spread in Arab countries. Shia faith has been there for about 1300 years and yet only 10% of Muslims adhere to it while Islam was spread in an area spanning from China to Spain in few centuries just because it was convincing and rightful, there must be something wrong with your Shia faith to have a minority adhering to it despite your claim that it's "the rightful". Every year, tens of thousands convert to Islam including Shia. Further more, I dare you to bring me one Sunni scholar who converted to Shia while I can bring you tens of names of Shia scholars who converted to Sunni. If you were talking about a handful who embraced Shiisim, then there are much more who embraced Satanism and atheism, it doesn't mean anything.

Lol, hit em hard homie:p I didn't know that self flagellation, mud eating and tomb crawlers are expanding in the region? where at? in their imagination only:p dude seriously, who on earth would fellow that satanic path of Khmoainie.:confused: jump in hell like a boss loolololol.:D

Last edited:
If it is true, it is good news.

The US shouldn't stick its nose into other country's affair, or shouldn't be hired as a running dog by the Saudis.

The US shouldn't supply any aid to the rebels/terrorists in the first place, whether the aid money is for arms or for medicine or for food.

looks like a troll fest here !!! :D :D

saudis again !! lol :D :D :p

are u people burning up? :cool:

BTW, most of the FSA members defected but only to join alqaedas ranks. We have a whole region of terrorist

First, I'm not here to compare, I'm stating the reasons. Salafists are known to use violence. The converts into Shiism are ~100X compared to the people who convert out. Anyways I'm here to discuss the reactions. All the hate preaching is a result of the growing conversion. The reasons why shias have neen a minority is because they have gone through opression, they were killed, chased out of there homes, and it was illegal to spread the faith. It didn't start now as you stated, it started 1400 years ago. The battle of Karbala is clear evidence of what I mean when I say opression. And I'll name you a few scholars, Shahata who was killed in Egypt was Part of Azhar. Tijani was a popular Sunni cleric who converted to Shia+ many more. As for the numbers, I'm not here to praise or even care about the faith. I mean you don't see the Shias crying about people converting in/out of the faith, but it's getting ridicules when it comes to salafists, and recently even moderate Sunnis are starting to lean towards salafist ideology.

Your coming at me as if I'm the one complaining or preaching such facts. If no such thing exists or is minimal, why do these preachers of fitna need to spread their poison? Why not just keep quite about it?

Lol, hit em hard homie:p I didn't know that self flagellation, mud eating and tomb crawlers are expanding in the region? where at? in their imagination only:p dude seriously, who on earth would fellow that satanic path of Khmoainie.:confused: jump in hell like a boss loolololol.:D
Says the Worshipper of the retarded handicap little boy who comes down on a donkey every Friday :D

خليك علشاب الامرد مالك.

BTW, most of the FSA members defected but only to join alqaedas ranks. We have a whole region of terrorist

First, I'm not here to compare, I'm stating the reasons. Salafists are known to use violence. The converts into Shiism are ~100X compared to the people who convert out. Anyways I'm here to discuss the reactions. All the hate preaching is a result of the growing conversion. The reasons why shias have neen a minority is because they have gone through oppression, they were killed, chased out of there homes, and it was illegal to spread the faith. It didn't start now as you stated, it started 1400 years ago. The battle of Karbala is clear evidence of what I mean when I say oppression. And I'll name you a few scholars, Shahata who was killed in Egypt was Part of Azhar. Tijani was a popular Sunni cleric who converted to Shia+ many more. As for the numbers, I'm not here to praise or even care about the faith. I mean you don't see the Shias crying about people converting in/out of the faith, but it's getting ridicules when it comes to salafists, and recently even moderate Sunnis are starting to lean towards salafist ideology.

Your coming at me as if I'm the one complaining or preaching such facts. If no such thing exists or is minimal, why do these preachers of fitna need to spread their poison? Why not just keep quite about it?
Man, from where do you come up with your statistics? Where are those "100x" who converted to Shiisim?
No religion was oppressed and fought out more than Islam, but nevertheless it was spread all over the place in a relatively short time. And as for the scholars, nobody knew about Shahata nor Tijani, we don't know their history, while on the other hand, those are some of the most popular converted to Sunnah:

http://www.hawamer.com/vb/showthread.php?t=853563

Those Shieks don't keep silent because our most sacred figures have been being sullied and insulted. Some of our countries are being hijacked by those minority who were exclusively allowed to carry weapon in the name of fighting Israel. We are being slaughtered in Syria as we are branded as Wahabi, after it was a revolution for freedom and dignity. We needed to know your appeal and beliefs to understand this sick hatred toward us.

Look, even Syrians who were the most moderate among Muslims are being called Wahhabi and slaughtered as a result, then, what would you do to us who are more religious if we went through the same case?

Man, from where do you come up with your statistics? Where are those "100x" who converted to Shiisim?
No religion was oppressed and fought out more than Islam, but nevertheless it was spread all over the place in a relatively short time. And as for the scholars, nobody knew about Shahata nor Tijani, we don't know their history, while on the other hand, those are some of the most popular converted to Sunnah:

http://www.hawamer.com/vb/showthread.php?t=853563

Those Shieks don't keep silent because our most sacred figures have been being sullied and insulted. Some of our countries are being hijacked by those minority who were exclusively allowed to carry weapon in the name of fighting Israel. We are being slaughtered in Syria as we are branded as Wahabi, after it was a revolution for freedom and dignity. We needed to know your appeal and beliefs to understand this sick hatred toward us.

Look, even Syrians who were the most moderate among Muslims are being called Wahhabi and slaughtered as a result, then, what would you do to us who are more religious if we went through the same case?

Something wrong in that post.
You are pushing weaponry inside Syria to have people slaughtered, don’t play victim.

Something wrong in that post.
You are pushing weaponry inside Syria to have people slaughtered, don’t play victim.
Off course I play victim because I'm the victim. There must sth wrong in you to expect Syrian brothers to sit and watch them getting tortured, displaced, slaughtered, imprisoned and raped. Sending arms is the least to do the right thing.

Off course I play victim because I'm the victim. There must sth wrong in you to expect Syrian brothers to sit and watch them getting tortured, displaced, slaughtered, imprisoned and raped. Sending arms is the least to do the right thing.

Victim of self ignorance/self hypocricy.

Let BOTH beat the crap out of each other. Both sides are our enemy. I hope the war drags on for years. F'em !!

Back
Top Bottom