What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think israel has carried out this attack to break war in the region.Arab countries end seems near.Recently attacks on saudis also intensified but there is no attack on iran this seems real target of zionist is arab world and not iran

i think israel has carried out this attack to break war in the region.Arab countries end seems near.Recently attacks on saudis also intensified but there is no attack on iran this seems real target of zionist is arab world and not iran

They want both to fight each other.
Slowly building up a case against Iran.
Yet the main loser of the conflict will be the Gulf States after getting hit by a barrage of missiles and other internal security threats that will pop up in a conflict.

According to Islamic Prophecy near end of times Arabs will face bloodshed and destruction and I think gcc are quickly moving towards this time and their end seems near.In coming years Islamic world will experience massive bloodshed and poverty and we will also suffer from this economically as well as militarily
They want both to fight each other.
Slowly building up a case against Iran.
Yet the main loser of the conflict will be the Gulf States after getting hit by a barrage of missiles and other internal security threats that will pop up in a conflict.

According to Islamic Prophecy near end of times Arabs will face bloodshed and destruction and I think gcc are quickly moving towards this time and their end seems near.In coming years Islamic world will experience massive bloodshed and poverty and we will also suffer from this economically as well as militarily

Najd mate.
Fitnah after Fitnah will come from Najd.

And woe unto Arabs...

So suspicious ...
Really suspicious.. ..
Why in the world Iran would do such a move which may bring her in a war?
I suspect that someones wanna create a reason to attack Iran. Like pearl harbor, 9/11 incidents.

Last edited:
Isreal is behind these attacks and they want to creat war among muslims states. For Iran and Arab have to sit down together and have figure US and Israel game plan. First make Arab week. They can be week if they fight with each other then last attack on arabs and Iran together

Looks like Iran trying to draw UAE/Saudi Arabia into an war or find a way to pressure US to remove oil sanctions.

So suspicious ...
Really suspicious.. ..
Why the earth Iran would do such a move which may bring her in a war?
I suspect that someones wanna create a reason to attack Iran. Like pearl harbor, 9/11 incidents.
Or USS Stark:
800px-USS_Stark.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom