What's new

Breaking two RAW agents arrested from Peshawar

Tch! RAW is not going to get performance bonuses from now on.. they have exposed and got them eliminated a little too haste-fully.

Its a sign of worry that how these RAW agents able to get in Pakistan ..

Good stuff by ISI, i'm sure the interrogation will be very thorough :whistle:

The number of RAW agent getting arrested everyday in Pakistan will soon cross the total number of Agent in RAW ...

#Irony if RAW was so good i doubt y not all agent went silent till they are labelling every second person raw agent with Indian Passport ( RAW is fareless we carry Passports in enemy territory ) lol. I mean sleeper cell .

Torture them in new methods and find out information about their network, their contacts and their work. Time to get out the new torture equipment.

This is a scary scenario RAW agents in every city? Our armed forces are doing a great job but it is also the civilians' duty to find out such people in their ranks and hand them over to the armed forces. We need to do our part as well.

look like very low level agents, won't get much from them.

look like very low level agents, won't get much from them.
If you stack up the number of reports of RAW agents being caught in Pakistan in recent times, you will have a fairly large number in your hand. It will take a long time for their people to recover from that propaganda. Ohh well, what do we care ?

Message to sushma suraj hum tumhe jinda murgi sorry sorry hum bhi tumhe jinda raw terrorist denga itni bhadka achi nahe

If you stack up the number of reports of RAW agents being caught in Pakistan in recent times, you will have a fairly large number in your hand. It will take a long time for their people to recover from that propaganda. Ohh well, what do we care ?
it seems to be at fever pitch now but they've been beyond help as far as being paranoid about India is concerned for a very long time now.

wonder what it says about the state of affairs in a country when the army chief is the most popular guy :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom