What's new

Breaking: TTP Want IK to be Included in Govt Committee

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TTP want five new members in government's committee

TTP-wantImran-Sami-Ibrahim-govt%e2%80%99snegotiationteam-government-kifayatullah-Aziz_2-1-2014_136337_l.jpg

PESHAWAR: The Majlis-e-Shura of banned outfit Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has demanded of the government to include Imran Khan, Maulvi Samiul Haq, Mufti Kifayatullah, Maulana Abdul Aziz and Professor Ibrahim in the government’s negotiation committee.

According to local Taliban sources, the TTP Majlis-e-Shura has constituted a nine-member political Shura headed by Qari Shakil to negotiate with the government.

No objections have been raised over the names of the government’s committee members despite having reservations, the Taliban sources added.

TTP want five new members in governments committee | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

They will now dictate the govt's team as well? Great! Mark my words and bookmark this post gentlemen, this time next year, talks would have lead us nowhere, they would have failed without any headway and we would have paid for this inaction in blood with the biggest Taliban summer offensive since 2008-09.

Just saw on TV, Talibans want IK to represent them... now thats really interesting development... i am sure IK gonna excuse himself with a Thank You :P, but this shows that they got faith in him ;)

They will now dictate the govt's team as well? Great! Mark my words and bookmark this post gentlemen, this time next year, talks would have lead us nowhere, they would have failed without any headway and we would have paid for this inaction in blood with the biggest Taliban summer offensive since 2008-09.

You might be right, but lets makes a last ditch efforts for the sake of it. Its good they (TTP) ask IK themselves.

Just saw on TV, Talibans want IK to represent them... now thats really interesting development... i am sure IK gonna excuse himself with a Thank You :P, but this shows that they got faith in him ;)

Phans Gayee Jan Shikanjay Andar
Jainway Roon Bailnay Vich Ganna :rofl:

Your post doesnt need to be bookmarked, you are a propaganda machine. Pak army is not ready to forgive mehsud militants for killing more than 5 thousand faujirt. They have sabotaged efforts for peace with TTP in the past and would continue to do so. And dont tell me that it is because TTP is evil and sinful, your army had peace treaty with ghunda like mangal bagh for 5 years.

PESHAWAR: The Majlis-e-Shura of banned outfit Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has demanded of the government to include Imran Khan, Maulvi Samiul Haq, Mufti Kifayatullah, Maulana Abdul Aziz and Professor Ibrahim in the government’s negotiation committee.
TTP want five new members in governments committee | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Correction, not from government committee but from Taliban's side. Shahidullah shahid just cleared it about imran khan according to Hamid mir. Let see what PTI decides on Monday meeting.

Your post doesnt need to be bookmarked, you are a propaganda machine.

Ok, whatever helps you sleep better.

Pak army is not ready to forgive mehsud militants for killing more than 5 thousand faujirt.

They are not ready to forgive any militants for the 50,000+ Pakistanis they killed.

They have sabotaged efforts for peace with TTP in the past and would continue to do so.

Would appreciate an instance that proves such.

And dont tell me that it is because TTP is evil and sinful, your army had peace treaty with ghunda like mangal bagh for 5 years.

Pak Army had no presence in Khyber till 2010. The deal was brokered by the MMA Govt between the FC and Lashkar-e-Islam.

If all of them are so good why TTP make them part of their team. I believe it's government who has to decide their team that can pursue its point of view. This is the non serious attitude of TTP and is making mockery of the issue. Molvi Aziz of Lal Masjid, javed Paracha and shah Abdul Aziz are sides of same coin in the cover of parties and groups. I have no objection if they form TTP side.

TTP is using delay tactics , same as they did in Swat ... then also the same story was repeated that calls were made to let Fazlaullah and Sufi do as they want end result was these rats broke all agreements , killed people in Swat , many of whom ironiclly had favoured take over by these animals.

1625498_471390482962862_871696387_n.jpg

seems a fake news spread on purpose

taliban deny suggesting any member to dialogue committee of govt.

meanwhile pmln is selling out govt enterprises & circular debt again reaches 500 billion rs !!

we are again being fooled.

IF TRUE

The "Government" ARMY is fcking with the Tal!ban and tal!ban responded in the same way.

They are both as bad as each other.

Only innocent suffer. That need to stop.

IF TRUE

The "Government" ARMY is fcking with Tal!ban and tal!ban responded in the same way.

They are both as bad as each other.

Only innocent suffer. That need to stop.

Please elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom