What's new

Breaking: TTP Want IK to be Included in Govt Committee

Punjabdefender, you are a straightforward person and you have said many times that its tribals who are cancer of pakistan since 1947 and that all 7 million tribals should be nuked...i even reported you several times for your blatant anti-pashtun BS. So ofcourse for you no tribal is innocent...i was talking to @Icarus, for peopldm like you i use very different langauge, ghair-parlimani zaban.

fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me , right ?

... soon even those who for now buy into this BS about 'innocent civilians' will come to see the reality

Its intereting to note that even those who toot the trumptet of TTP the most , they themselves dont trust the TTP and are distancing themselves from direct talks with the TTP or indirectly talking on their behalf. Example being of Sami ul Haq and Imran Khan

Last edited:
Punjabdefender, you are a straightforward person and you have said many times that its tribals who are cancer of pakistan since 1947 and that all 7 million tribals should be nuked...i even reported you several times for your blatant anti-pashtun BS. So ofcourse for you no tribal is innocent...i was talking to @Icarus, for peopldm like you i use very different langauge, ghair-parlimani zaban.

I see why you said that, and I apologize on his behalf.

any tribal is as Pakistani as anyone in Lahore or elsewhere. except in the eyes of those who are blinded by hatred & emotions.

ignore such racist sick bigot scums.

Thank you @Leader for your great words.
Lets hope peace
prevails in this
country.
@Topic i just did googling and i take my
words back about major
aamir khan. I find out
that his father was chief
aalim of panjpiri
school of thought, so is his brother. Many of
you might not be
aware of panjpiri
madrassa in swabi and
their school of
thought. They are branch of wahabism,
sufi mohammad and
fazlullah are also
panjpiris, so are
taliban of
bajaur....they have more hardline
approach than
deobandi
taliban....major aamir
khan would be
important as leader of TTP right now is a
panjpiri.

TTP want five new members in government's committee

TTP-wantImran-Sami-Ibrahim-govt%e2%80%99snegotiationteam-government-kifayatullah-Aziz_2-1-2014_136337_l.jpg

PESHAWAR: The Majlis-e-Shura of banned outfit Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has demanded of the government to include Imran Khan, Maulvi Samiul Haq, Mufti Kifayatullah, Maulana Abdul Aziz and Professor Ibrahim in the government’s negotiation committee.

According to local Taliban sources, the TTP Majlis-e-Shura has constituted a nine-member political Shura headed by Qari Shakil to negotiate with the government.

No objections have been raised over the names of the government’s committee members despite having reservations, the Taliban sources added.

TTP want five new members in governments committee | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

i think they just might be bring to discredit imran khan

By mir ali massacre i mean the collective punishment of people of mir ali in retiliation to attack on khajori check post....more than 70 civilians were killed by faujis...several of my marwat tribesmen also got killed in the hotel, they were lined up and shot at point blank range...you have the right to deny it, it is your professional duty.

Source please?

In miranshah and surrounding villages, innocent civilians have been killed for years due to shelling of pak army on populations as collective punishment policy whenever they suffered casaulties in attack of taliban at check posts. Mir ali is different story, they are educated and have presence in media, your army thought they would get away with indiscriminate shelling of mir ali.
And most of the aman lashkars are forced to be created by political agents, he has the right to do so according to FCR. Those lashkars who were genuinely raised by tribes, did so in their hate for taliban not in love for army.

I never said that the Lashkars were raised in "love" of the Army, they were in support of them which essentially translates to the same thing. Secondly, whereas the PA has full authority to call as Lashkar as a Mashar, the Tribals have no obligation to heed to his call. The fact that they came and indeed, many Khans also came to participate in Lashkar raising and activities shows that the sentiment permeates throughout Tribal society.

wait, how are they going to represent taliban? i still dont get it? its just like saying that Nawaz Sharif will be representing the taliban side

Back
Top Bottom