What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

If you know how law works, you wouldn't question the ban on that documentary. Alas, all you can do is Shout Sanghi and cry foul.

come on, we all understand that law was a bystander then... the government just wanted to ban the film disregarding the sentiments of many indians who wanted the film to be shown.

I really don't care. As long as you spread the word that terrorists are not welcome to India. That way pakistanis can prevent humiliation.
Hi,

A typical third world prejudiced mindset. I hope more of these incidents take place.

In a way which will present and re orient Indian society of nutjobs who happen to have hijacked the culture

All the best for their return journey. Once they reach home they must not forget to thank Ajmal Kasab, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, Pakistan Army and ISI :lol:

Thank you for posting this article. Made my day. :tup:

You think you made any sense? You made yourself look like a part of the Hindu extremist society clearly, in true colors. Look at Pakistan and what they did to the Indian families.....they were HOSPITAL to them. Hindu extremists have become SO barbaric that you guys don't even care for humanity anymore, this thread is an example and your post is a verification of that example!!!!

Did the Pakistanis treat stuck Indian families in a way that they needed to go back to India and than RAW, her sponsored Taliban terrorists, your Indian agents working in Baluchistan and Karachi??? NO, they showed humanity and provided them safety, rooms and food. And at the right time, made sure they cross the border safely and will remember their human treatment!!!

By the way, this isn't about Pakistan. Ask your Muslim population, in Mumbai, they aren't even given rental properties to live in, Hotel rooms and all. There was recent movie on it also, based on true events how Muslims are treated in India, worst than Cow's piss (literally) and THAT is SAD!!!

I am disgusted to even respond to your post. There is garbage and then there is human garbage!!!

HI,

The mentioned counter argument was to show here that, If a person who is was not part f NSA back then could claim something like this.
Imagine now, heading NSA department now, what havoc will he wreak.

He didn't claim anything.

Awwww ... cho chweet. But don't worry I don't hate pakistanis, I just have contempt for them. ..... and that has nothing to do with me being a "hindu" :lol: .... radical or otherwise.

The culture of rejecting Terrorists ? :cheesy: ....... I hope so. Wouldn't want to end up like pakistan.
Hi,

True, what more can be expected from blind nationalist whom would go to any length to prove his stupidity.
@Oscar @Horus seems I ve found over enthusiastic terrost mindset that is openly showing his typical RSS minded hatred ironically in Pakistan defence forum

MUMBAI: A trip to 'Maximum City' turned bitter for a family from Pakistan. After visiting the iconic Haji Ali dargah, the family of six from Karachi found that no hotel or lodge was willing to give them rooms. When their efforts to return to their relatives' house in Jodhpur too failed, the family - which included three women and a boy - had no option but to spend the night on a footpath.

The family had arrived in India last week, and had stayed a while with relatives in Jodhpur. They had arrived in Mumbai, with two things on their agenda - a visit to Haji Ali and an attempt to meet Bollywood star Salman Khan.

"After being with our relatives in Jodhpur for over a week, we decided to visit the Haji Ali Dargah in Mumbai for ziyarat (prayers). We arrived in Mumbai on October 14 morning, went to the shrine and returned from there after prayers," said Noor Banu, who had come to India with her brother Inayat Ali (55), nephew Shakeel Ahmed, two other women and a seven-year-old boy.

After a visit to Haji Ali, the family had tried to find accommodation. That's when their trauma started.

"I asked the family to wait near a hotel at Bhenzi Bazaar and began searching for a hotel or lodge. Till the evening I visited around a dozen lodges, but everyone refused to admit us since we are from Pakistan," said a bitter Shakeel Ahmed.

"What is the problem in providing us accommodation when the Indian government has given us valid visas?" he added.

"The little boy, who watched the 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' movie, is a big fan of Salman Khan. We thought we will try to meet Salman Khan too. However, the experience has been bitter. I don't want to say more. We just want to leave and reach home as early as possible," said Ahmed.

After they were turned away by a dozen lodges and hotels, the family decided to return to Jodhpur. They went to the Mumbai Central Railway station to take a train, but were stopped by the railway protection force (RPF).

The RPF personnel told the family that there was no train for Jodhpur late in the night and that they would have to come the next day. The family could also not spend the night on the platform, as that is not permitted in Mumbai.

So, they come out of the station and took the only option open to them - spend the night on a footpath.

On Thursday morning, the family left for Jodhpur. "We are going from Mumbai, but don't want to go with bitter memories. However, one will think about the treatment given to him or her on foreign soil," said Banu. The family did not approach the police, saying their priority was to reach home at the earliest.

When a reporter told Ahmed that the Indians' attitudes towards Pakistan changed after the 26/11 terror attacks, Ahmed said, "Even we feel bad for it. However, one cannot malign the image of all Pakistanis because of that."

Refused by hotels and lodges, Pak family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath - The Times of India

Ironically, the first victim of both terrorism and security is freedom

This is the only thing these lowlife muppets can do...

Taking their frustration on an innocent family !

Mind you this family should feel lucky having returned safely considering what happened to the Pakistanis on-board the Samjhota Express.
Experience of a lifetime.... They won't be visiting their Indian relatives again that's for sure...

That's the difference between our culture and theirs...

Here we even treat our enemies with respect n hospitality ... some Indian PDF members who claim to have visited Pak .. Share their experiences n how they were treated with free food,warm welcomes vs..

Ah forget it... I believe they (karachiite family) deserved it...

Most Indians do not consider pakistanis humans. We consider them Terrorists. ....... inhuman fiends. So our humanity is not affected by humiliating them.
@Oscar @Horus @waz @Irfan Baloch
Could you guys pls expedite the process of using your authority to set him right.(Though I believe such hardcore mentality will never be fixed, but it should not be tolerated either)

Ironically, a terrosrist minded and a Pakistani hating person is not adding any value to the forum, other than contributing to misplaced hatred. Which most newmindian members are usually found doing

Did I not say clearly that I DO NOT Hate pakistan ? :cheesy:
Hi,
Nevermind an request has already been sent. You and your pathetic hating kind will be dealt with shortly

LOL.......... all the best :cheesy:

What a shame all the huffing and puffing could not prevent that pakistani family spending their night on the street. Do you think they will spread the word in pakistan so that more of you don't come into India ?
Hi,

I know itbmakes you really happy in scoring cheap brownie points. Because other than that younhave nothing to contribute.

And it sure displays your RSS minded mentality.

Why do they even consider visiting india, every possible wrong things exist in india.

Kindly don't bother to respond to my posts :cheesy: ........ adios pakistani.

Considering that it is your fifth or sixth profile, I would applaud your consistent efforts to return and somehow assuage your ego for perhaps some mental or physical abuse carried out to you by some Pakistan(or was it your mother with one and she forgot to pull the shades).

Back
Top Bottom