What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

what a silly reply !!

again i ask, which muslim rapist were you talking of?? there was none in the december 2012 case.

The minor was a muslim jamahir.

Morally its wrongs as no matter what its our duty to treat our guest with care but Pakistan's Government and the terrorists that its harbouring has given us deep scars and these scars have turned into hatred now.

It all starts with the best of intentions and just one seed of hate - which RSS has sown plenty. It's just a matter of time. If you can't see the writing on the wall, then I feel sorry for your people.

why are you comparing RSS with internatinally designated terrorists organisation like JuD, LeT etc? Have they spread any terrorism inside Pakistan ? Have you lodged any complain regarding this to any international organisations ?

I know they went to visit family, but seriously a phone call or Skype call was better than the humiliation they suffered. It seems they were also filled with the adulation for their Bollywood hero Salman "Khan". I wonder if he will turn up to save the day?
Anyhow, a painful lesson lesson learned.

It all starts with the best of intentions and just one seed of hate - which RSS has sown plenty. It's just a matter of time. If you can't see the writing on the wall, then I feel sorry for your people.

what hate you are talking about. India is a liberal secular plural country and which will remain the same because we have a very strong civil society and strong institutions. You can't even imagine the diversity of our country and paradox we have.

Then don't come to our forums to s*ck our d!ck bharati.
I have enough options.Stop shouting like losers & it doesn't change the fact for a loser like you whose motto is only India centric..See your DP,see your profile quote..Pathetic!Find a job you utter dumb..

I have enough options.Stop shouting like losers & it doesn't change the fact for a loser like you whose motto is only India centric..See your DP,see your profile quote..Pathetic!Find a job you utter dumb..

I have a job. You guys just stop dik!ng around on our websites please. It is sad to see that bharat mata hasn't provided you losers any better activity to waste your time on.

ahh well.. i will not press it on with a lady.

But I can discuss it with a eunuch. So you see. It is the same. :)

It is same. Sex worker and prostitute,. It is same.
they are not all sex workers and prostitutes, you know ? Some are, what's wrong ? Prostitution is one of oldest professions known to mankind, trust me on this.

I know they went to visit family, but seriously a phone call or Skype call was better than the humiliation they suffered. It seems they were also filled with the adulation for their Bollywood hero Salman "Khan". I wonder if he will turn up to save the day?
Anyhow, a painful lesson lesson learned.

The whole story smells ridiculously fishy. As for Salman and every other Bombayite, it's too humid to step outside airconditioning to go save anyone's day; this until the first or second week of November.

i don't know.. seemed like you are pissed off...
I kind of used strong words in couple of posts this morning, but I wasn't p!ssed off maybe a little frustrated with some personal stuff.

Back
Top Bottom