What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

Hell no, i am a Hindu Nationalist and a RSS Member. this topic made my day but still, i feel bad for that poor family. :(

Well I did take it back.

You are far too young for such perversities to make you day. Be cynical when you grow up, not before.

But at the same time, don't be an emotional fool while dealing with pakistanis. They are and will continue to remain people who recruit, train and send terrorists into India with the full or partial support of the local population and elected govt.

I dunno what else they wr expecting!! Firstly its festival season and a Pakistani checking in into a hotel that too in Mumbai.... It gotta raise some serious red flags. If you are forgetting, it where a group of Pakistanis who killed 10s of people in the same hotels.

II am not saying they are terrorists but you Should understand, Mumbaikars have still not forgotten those days and animosity is nothing but natural.

Much Butt Hurt ..... I sense in you :lol:

shakespeare-english.jpg

I dunno what else they wr expecting!! Firstly its festival season and a Pakistani checking in into a hotel that too in Mumbai.... It gotta raise some serious red flags. If you are forgetting, it where a group of Pakistanis who killed 10s of people in the same hotels.

II am not saying they are terrorists but you Should understand, Mumbaikars have still not forgotten those days and animosity is nothing but natural.

They expect us to forget their Proxy wars and state sponsored Terrorism and expect us to play cricket, host their singer and writers, and pretend everything is all right. :P

That way they can continue to send terrorist without much global pressure. its such a pain when Indians do not cooperate with their plan.

Nothing wrong with it .I hope they enjoyed it .when i go away to Dubai i like to live in a tent in the desert like the locals ,when i go to the Jungles of Brazil i like to live in a bamboo hut just like the locals when i go to London i like to spend my freetime in the pub just as the locals & when i goto the carribean i like to live in a boardhouse .Its called live like a local .

Pakistanis no need to be shocked as this is how millions upon millions live & this family at least can tell there grandchildren in years to come they went to India & had a real life experience .

,sleeping in street ,shitting on the sidewalk

Nothing wrong with it .I hope they enjoyed it .when i go away to Dubai i like to live in a tent in the desert like the locals ,when i go to the Jungles of Brazil i like to live in a bamboo hut just like the locals when i go to London i like to spend my freetime in the pub just as the locals & when i goto the carribean i like to live in a boardhouse .Its called live like a local .

Pakistanis no need to be shocked as this is how millions upon millions live & this family at least can tell there grandchildren in years to come they went to India & had a real life experience .

,sleeping in street ,shitting on the sidewalk
So when I visit Pakistan should I expect being gifted a Bomb Vest, being trained in terror camps, younger boys from our tour group wisked away for Bachha Bazi, attending lecture about doings and cheerleading China as a part of your live like local theme??

atlast 7% Pakistanis have Relatives in India + 15,000 other PAkistanis are also working in India. :)
So what ? Many relative indians live here too . mostly sikhs. any ways My father's cousins live there

Only solution..Pakistanis stop coming to India. They should have self respect. We can't keep insulting them every time for them to take a hint.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom