What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

This is the family. This is the footpath. apparently outside the railway station
pakistan-family-mumbai-650_650x400_61444930213.jpg
They should have asked the Railway officials. The dormitory in the Railways cost next to nothing. A night there is not great but the AC dormitories are better than the footpath (albeit clean).

Hi,

a highly subjective statement.

And then comparing it with a piss poor country like Pakistan, six times its size with most malnourished people.

I find it very comical
i am not saying that Pakistan is a piss poor country M8. it's mutual feeling like Avarage Pakistanis thinks that India is just fool of Slums and Rape.

i am just "Broadcasting"/"Speaking"the Truth, :)
also Ignore some Trolls here Mate. sadly most of these Trolls are low Life Retards.

Have a Good Day :)

This made my day too, aur jao India
This is a sign from Allah to stay away from filthy land

Pakistani tourists are the least of our concerns. It is best if they avoid India. Ditto for Sikhs or others who want to visit Pakistan.

i am not saying that Pakistan is a piss poor country M8. it's mutual feeling like Avarage Pakistanis thinks that India is just fool of Slums and Rape.

i am just "Broadcasting"/"Speaking"the Truth, :)
also Ignore some Trolls here Mate. sadly most of these Trolls are low Life Retards.

Have a Good Day :)
Hi,

SO? what difference does it make ?

it doesnt matter what one thinks, but how can you as a person make a difference

They should have asked the Railway officials. The dormitory in the Railways cost next to nothing. A night there is not great but the AC dormitories are better than the footpath (albeit clean).
Bingo ! they have nice Dormitories in Mumbai Railway Stations. i have relatives in Mumbai but once my Father stayed there for 2 Days. Mumbai is surely Changing :cheers:

It is their actual policy, something they proudly boasted in the past. Nothing to be ashamed of. If they are not, why are you? :azn:
well, i want to join Army after my Cpllage Studies for few Years. so yuo can say that :devil::angel:

quite possible, term Pakistani is simply not acceptable in Mumbai! Its okay if you felt bad, no need to come to Mumbai again!

LOL... like the term:pleasantry: india is very much in demand here in Pakistan. Slums .. people here opposing are the one's who even don't have genuine accomodation.. lol keyboard slums.. just stop your sikh yatri's first
No one does that ..... hence no complains.

However Everybody calls your Terrorist central or Terrorist capital. :coffee: ........ but thankfully you don't complain about it.
its not us it's international media.. rapists..

Documentary About Rape Banned in ‘Rape Capital of the World’

He is "secular"..... hence an apologist for pakistanis. They just can't help it.
Hell no, i am a Hindu Nationalist and a RSS Member. this topic made my day but still, i feel bad for that poor family. :(

Your accusation that 2002 gujarat riots were state sponsored
Hi,

Just like now ( Gujrat massacre) respected PM is ?
my answer

Gujarat massacre done by Modi? a state sponsored massacre? The only example of a state sponsored massacre(partially) i could find was in 1984 in delhi against the sikhs in which 2 thousand sikhs died in a single day ( RIP).
compare it with a entire state which was burning for three months in every corner, and how many killed? and how many of the majority community rioters killed by police? i guess most of them. it was not a state sponsored massacre.
your reply, accepted my answer.
Hi,
regardless the so called due process to satisfy the other party wasn't done up to the mark i suppose
my accusation highlighted.
it has been done, although for those who have lost some of their loved ones it will never be enough. it can be understood .

now as i said the 2002 riots were not state sponsored, what about your state sponsored massacre against another nation? and its aftermaths.

HI,
Pls state your accusation and do clearly mention where u have answered my question

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom