What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

ط
Lost every war...so Saddam

Killing a CIA officer was bad luck. Storming the embassy was an unusually inept move by a man as intelligent as he was.

Besides it being US soil, the lack of response initially to the Benghazi attacks made it a more severe chess move than it appeared on the surface.

wasn't he the same guy who was quite anti-Pakistan? If I remember right, he was the person talking shiat about Pakistan about half a year ago. Well US gave Iranians reason to escalate, lets see what they will/can do?
they can do nothing, at least directly for now

I wonder how Iran will respond?

Personally I want Iran to respond to US arm twisting.

Killing a General is no joke, it is an act of war.
Proxy forces will be the weapon of choice and any and all US citizens will be targeted. Because DT took presidential action to kill QS before getting the US citizens out, now that they are legit targets, DT will be forced to show more presence in Iraq to get them out which means increased military targets for Iran. If the US postures their aircraft carrier fleet, the mood in Iran is already suicidal, so expect heavily armed planes, missiles and boats for anti-ship warfare which could cause losses to Iran but if it can sink even a ship or two in the process of the fleet, that will be a large number of US sailors killed. It will mount immense pressure in the US and the UN to end this. Also, if the aircraft fleet is found to have come from the middle eastern countries, expect Iran to expand the war by targeting oil facilities and other military targets with its long range missiles. Considering that the US is the pre-dominant power, it will be in Iran's best interest to fire as many and as effectively its missiles before they are destroyed and they cause maximum damage. It will be suicidal but then this is the state of affairs.

Expect Iran to get China and Russia to provide manpads, short range anti-air to militia units all over Iraq and Syria and start a war of attrition for the US/Israeli/ME airforces. This is going to drag in Russia, Syria, and Turkey as well. Before you know it, it will go out of control and turn into WW3.

This is where you are wrong. General public of America lives in their own bubble. Majority of them won't even know what's happening as long as US soil is secure.
I went do some survey, this is way too unpopular. Yes Americans are naive, but not that naive. And a war with Iran will cost US trillions, not billions, and will break the backs of reluctant US allies.

Trump is so stupid

he wanted to avoid a war and yet openly wants war

Iran’s response is going to a hell

a angry and annoyed Iran is a dangerous Iran

Dear General, millions of people you caused the death of, are waiting for you on the other side of this realm. Kiraman katibeen might be having full of your record.
Rest in.....whatever.

Malok plz don't make it something angels VS demons .unlike us whoever is capable in Muslim nations of playing pub g do it without blinking an eye. we are just witnessing a ruthless execution of another political check mate. The deceased was a general working on behalf of his govt.

But Pakistan shud help US. WE need F 16s Vs and 72s on urgent basis. War with India is literally around the corner. We will also get AH 1Zs too. We may also have US backing too. A win win Situation for Pakistan
what a brilliant idea sir . you want paksitan to be burnt just for few weapons ? pakistan should remain neutral even any side offer us 100bn$.

Malok plz don't make it something angels VS demons .unlike us whoever is capable in Muslim nations of playing pub g do it without blinking an eye. we are just witnessing a ruthless execution of another political check mate. The deceased was a general working on behalf of his govt.
I mean, whatever I wrote is valid for all those who brought suffering on people.

He was operating terrorists and ordering proxies to fire missiles all over the middle east. Iran than pretend they had nothing to do with those action. But now they where unmasked.

How is it OK for Iran to stockpile missiles in Yemen , Iraq , Lebanon and Syria.

~
According to American and indian logic everyone who fight against evil ISIS is a terrorist supporter. Two faced bastards.
If there is a war you will have massive influx of refugee pouring in
Seriously what a place pakistan is going to become. From the Eastern border India is destabilizing and heading towards a civil war and on the Western border Iran issue. Imagine refugees from both western and eastern borders and their affect on Pakistani economy and cities.
When our region will see good days and rest like other others regions of this world. We just got from a long war on terror and here were going into another mess. So sad and frustrating

The burning down of the US embassy.... flying of from the roof top of their ambassador...

A revenge attack was to come... but this is a new level of hostility... never before the US has take direct responsibility of such killings... we must embrace for the region to burn once again....

Who benefits?

US of course. Iran needs to act with restraint and not fall for the US trap. But if things escalate, I know what will happen next as far as Pakistan is concerned.

Seriously what a place pakistan is going to become. From the Eastern border India is destabilizing and heading towards a civil war and on the Western border Iran issue. Imagine refugees from both western and eastern borders and their affect on Pakistani economy and cities.
When our region will see good days and rest like other others regions of this world. We just got from a long war on terror and here were going into another mess. So sad and frustrating
Pakistan is surrounded by assholes.

Back
Top Bottom