What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

ISSR needs to come out and clear the situation, I personally don't believe in both NS and Qadri.

Whatever the reason, I mean it's an open NA Ijlas and conversation can't be hide, itna bada jhoot wo be sare aam?

Lets say if Qadri/Imran asked for this - According to Nawaz he allowed it. Its still undemocratic and shows the failure of Nawaz government... Supremacy of parliament etc.

He still lost this, made a huge mistake.

Nawaz checkmate.

I pity Gen Raheel Sharif right now....but he should have known this....before getting involved in this matter...knowing history of Nawaz Sharif and to which extent he can go to become political martyr... As compared to this...what is happening with army right now... martial law would still have been an honorable situation for the army... Nawaz has made Gen Raheel real scapegoat.....Last night Major Gen Aijaz Awan (r) came on Shahid masood show...every one should waych tht... when asked his views on army mediation... He said yesterday night only, tht Nawaz has played a very dirty game with army. If Raheel sharif would succeed in mediation, Nawaz and his ministers would say ...look they were the script writers themselves... They just wanted to mount pressure on us through Imran qadri, and now they have pushed them back after exerting enough pressure on the govt... As Nawaz and his minister hv been saying all along tht third force is imvolved in these dharnas and its all because of musharraf...
On the other hand , Major Gen Aijaz Aiwan said, tht if no deal is made even through army negotiation, Nawaz would say....look .. Army was against us...they were with Imran and qadris demands ... army never wanted to help us really... so Major Gen Aijaz Awan said....its like dammned if u do and dammned if u dont.....he said tht its a very dangerous game played by Nawaz Sharif against Army...I agreed with what Major Gen aijaz awan said...but it would take such an ugly turn, and tht too, this early...never thought of this

Last edited:
Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN, it was PTI/PAT's demand.

Ch Nisar just saying this in National Assembly... :lol:

p.s. now ch nisar saying general raheel sharif asked pm nawaz sharif to let him act as mediator.. :laughcry:

Now where is the constitution and the oath of the constitution as per which the A$$ holes in the parliament and assemblies have to say the truth and not betray the nation or hide anything form the nation.

I again say,
Constitution is worth urinating on if it does not give the citizens it's rights and benefits the nation, the purpose why constitutions are made in the first place.

Lets say if Qadri/Imran asked for this - According to Nawaz he allowed it. Its still undemocratic and shows the failure of Nawaz government... Supremacy of parliament etc.

He still lost this, made a huge mistake.
I'm not a big fan of Pak democracy, neither I know that is it wrong if some opposition leader can meet with COAS and it's need PM permission. The real heat up just start today and past 15 days was just tamasha.

The only motive behind all these lies is to put Army in an awkward position to make a desperate move. ISPR should clarify what has really happened... In my personal view I see Nawaz & Co. going for Siyasi-Shahadat (Marshall Law).

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN, it was PTI/PAT's demand.

Ch Nisar just saying this in National Assembly... :lol:

p.s. now ch nisar saying general raheel sharif asked pm nawaz sharif to let him act as mediator.. :laughcry:
So Nawaz is now crying Man this man has lost all his brain and now is completely exposed so sad for him He is acting like 4 year old kid

Who'd believe this man who's past too is full of lies, lies, and lies.

10635914_715931595110714_8007964937988565327_n.jpg

Wasn't COAS to attend the military exercises with China in Chraat today?

Maybe NS and company tried to use this opportunity of him being "busy attending" the excersies and they spitted the lie in the parliament. COAS will be one bad angry man after the returning back. :devil:

The only motive behind all these lies is to put Army in an awkward position to make a desperate move. ISPR should clarify what has really happened... In my personal view I see Nawaz & Co. going for Siyasi-Shahadat (Marshall Law).

Do you think Army will take that step and let Nawaz/family go (Saiyasi shaheed)? Majority will join other parties - Nawaz and family will be sorted out to the highest level. Also Remember they got an FIR against them and close 1s.

I am afraid that will be the end of PML NAWAZ and rightly so.

Take him out and his family as collateral damage. In the past few years many Pakistani innocent families have died from air strikes in Fata - Targeting Shias.

So if a corrupt family goes down, not a big deal - May be use a PIA airliner.

No family left - No saiysaii shaheed - No more Pml Nawaz.

Thats one way.

Ab yeh ganjay COAS ko controversial bana rahay hain...as if calling the big daddy for mediation wasn't bad enough, now anger him further!

Go home Nawaz Sharif, you are drunk!

@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 wtf is going on man - perhaps looking for a political martyrship?? Am sure after hearing this, all Staff Officers will be on Chief's bottom for an explaination

I think he would have consulted them before hand, the important ones anyway! :P

I also think something along the lines of political martyrdom is on the cards.

Leader Calls on Military to End Crisis in Pakistan

The Pakistani Army stepped into the country’s two-week-old political crisis on Thursday when Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif requested that the army chief, Gen. Raheel Sharif, help defuse a standoff that has crippled the government.

Thousands of protesters led by the opposition politician Imran Khan and the cleric Muhammad Tahir-ul Qadri have been camped in Islamabad since Aug. 15 as part of protest movements aimed at forcing Prime Minister Sharif to resign.

Read more here
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/29/world/asia/pakistani-army-steps-into-political-crisis.html?_r=1

Ab yeh ganjay COAS ko controversial bana rahay hain...as if calling the big daddy for mediation wasn't bad enough, now anger him further!

Go home Nawaz Sharif, you are drunk!

I think he would have consulted them before hand, the important ones anyway! :P

I also think something along the lines of political martyrdom is on the cards.
That is whati was telling my father now--- perhaps someone advised our PM to go for political martyrdom---a more face saving

16 hours to know abt Minhaj killings, 14 hours to deny the news tht PM requested COAS..Govt's response time has been shocking..

Back
Top Bottom