What's new

Breaking: PM Nawaz deliver big speech at United Nations New York

Why I didn't think about this in first place? :) :tup:

Because you love to troll. And Joe and I have to keep interjecting, but you being you love to troll ..... don't think at all. I was in a mood to give you the keyboard commando tag, have got permission from Irfan Baluch to give it to our Call of Duty Veterans on either side here. But I had you in mind seeing you over the past few days.

Think more, I told this to @Pakistan First also, who was motoring away on war on net. Think things through.

Now consider what I wrote, now tell me, the speech was pathetic or a very balanced one?

Madam G ,
We will use Modi's statements against India , we will use all what we have against them but on right time , if we do it now that will make a issue out of no issue I mean to say they (Indian) will make Baluchistan there new issue .
For them its enough that even USA wont back them on Baluchistan and also Iran will not back them , please let the appropriate time come for that .
and we will answer there FM speech , let her speak first .

Tht time, for us to mention indian terrorism has never come, till now, and will never come...
Regarding our reply to Sushma Swaraj speech..well tht will be replied by a low level official in UN.who no one has ever seen before... I remember last time also, someone replied to Sushma swaraj's speech but tht was done by a low level UN offical from our side, which went unnoticed... Headline would have been made, if Prime Minister would have mentioned Indian terrorism in Pak.. Or even when he said in his speech..tht i will gove a dossier on indian brutality in kashmir, he should have said there, tht i will give a dossire on indian terrorism in Pak also..but now even, if he gives dossier on indian terrorism in Pak, but he didnt mention in his speech when world was listening, no one would notice, and it would make no impact....

most people in the room where like

stock-vector-in-one-ear-and-out-the-other-cartoon-191468828.jpg

on the other hand expressionless speech is also of no use as if the speaker is suffering from parkinsonism

Not to you, but it carries the weight in the real world. Maybe, and just maybe he doesn't exhibit the sign of narcissistic personality disorder. The world responds to reason; emotionless reason, not yelling like mad man akin to Donald Trump, Modi, Imran Khan.

Than any thoughts that pakistan is offering to sign ctbt but india is not agreeing....

My thought ...they need to test again
Why?? Only if earlier tests were suboptimal...

Please share your take
Sir G,
very simple , there tests were not what they told the world or what they thought , u and all can google that, and 2nd most importantly they want to go for hydrogen Bomb so they have to test it too, and then the neutron bomb, lol man the supa powa mind set thingi .

"Burhan Wani, the young leader murdered by Indian forces, has emerged as the symbol of the latest Kashmiri Intifada, a popular and peaceful freedom movement"
So the beloved PM of Pakistan is Supporting a terrorist of the organization Hizbul mujahedeen an organization banned by UN US EU UK India as an terrorist organization

So it is clear that Pakistan is terrorist sponsoring country and should be sanctioned for establishing world peace

Not to you, but it carries the weight in the real world. Maybe, and just maybe he doesn't exhibit the sign of narcissistic personality disorder. The world responds to reason; emotionless reason, not yelling like mad man akin to Donald Trump, Modi, Imran Khan.
oh i forgot i am arguing with a nooni who will support him even if he pis*ses while standing. last time when he was talking to obama through his "purchi" also had great impact on the whole whole world:hitwall:

Everywhere as in Pakistan?

Everywhere means Arab nations, Turkey, USA, and China. Not to mention, some partly rejection from Russia in regard to the joint military drill with Pakistan in the upcoming few days later. :D

Last edited:
Because you love to troll. And Joe and I have to keep interjecting, but you being you love to troll ..... don't think at all. I was in a mood to give you the keyboard commando tag, have got permission from Irfan Baluch to give it to our Call of Duty Veterans on either side here. But I had you in mind seeing you over the past few days.

Think more, I told this to @Pakistan First also, who was motoring away on war on net. Think things through.

Now consider what I wrote, now tell me, the speech was pathetic or a very balanced one?

Yes...It was a good speech, a balanced one....

I m in trolling sir because I m continuously reading and hearing comment of Indians since Sunday morning...This is what charging me up....I just can't control myself when I see and hear about my country's fellow men deaths and destruction from Indians' mouth...

I m being carried away...I told you b4 too that I get easily carried away and get angry and emotional very easily...A thing which I realize needs to be controlled....:)

Tht time, for us to mention indian terrorism has never come, till now, and will never come...
Regarding our reply to Sushma Swaraj speech..well tht will be replied by a low level official in UN.who no one has ever seen before... I remember last time also, someone replied to Sushma swaraj's speech but tht was done by a low level UN offical from our side, which went unnoticed... Headline would have been made, if Prime Minister would have mentioned Indian terrorism in Pak.. Or even when he said in his speech..tht i will gove a dossier on indian brutality in kashmir, he should have said there, tht i will give a dossire on indian terrorism in Pak also..but now even, if he gives dossier on indian terrorism in Pak, but he didnt mention in his speech when world was listening, no one would notice, and it would make no impact....
Madam G
u have valid points , but I will say again I was not even expecting this from him , still much better then last time , few points left but we will cover them . if our foreign office play its full role.

Should you only look down and keep using the mop or actually look up and fix the leak?
Don't worry the fix is being implemented and i actually replied to that thread the problem with that author was that he just ranted and without doing a bit of research blamed everything on Islam in simple words there was nothing to discuss imo.
isn't it a moment to cherish that he do post his personal opinions instead of only being a thread posting freak :D
Still he's a phappay kutni ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom