What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Then China would roll up CPEC projects and start building infrastructure in india.
Theres no sense why would Est. want somethign like that to happen.Pakistan would end up losing confidence of its best partner in the region. It deosnt sit well.. Pakistani military is not even dependent on US military equiment any more.
Who cares about the equipment when little Johnny needs to intern at John Kerry's congressional staff office.

Honestly, the letter's wordings and tone seem off. Lots of grammatical errors such as dropped prepositions, which makes me think this is the handiwork of more desi elements and not native English speakers.
he's posted a clear hoax for a laugh and people are taking it seriously.

Who cares about the equipment when little Johnny needs to intern at John Kerry's congressional staff office.
It was Shah Mehmood Qureshi's son that interned for John Kerry BTW.

I am still in shock. For 20 years I have based my assessment of Pakistani politics on one constant - Fauj is muhib-e-watan.

I don't know how to assess Pakistani politics without this underlying assumption. Everything we've been told about fauj is up for questioning now. Everything.
Remember this fauj was once headed by the likes of Yahya Khan, nuff said...

And in a previous era by Ayub, "Masters not Friends" who on a personal favor to his masters Kennedy and Johnson didn't liberate Kashmir from India when Indian army had practically surrendered to the Chinese and all he had to do was walk right into Kashmir...

There are several things to be discussed here:
1) This foreign hand. Many people believe it to be of USA. Pakistan must never ever give any bases to USA. IK did that and USA was not happy. But Pakistan should also not try to get in some bloc i.e. Russian bloc. Many Pakistani trade is with west. We are culturally more close to west so to bash west at all times is not diplomatic.
2) Say whatever you may but IK tenure was better. Yes we got "mehngai" but the bitter truth is Pakistan needs to go through this tough phase of price hike. It is mathematically proven that when dollar price is raised in longet terms the exports of the country increase.
3)This whole fiasco has made opposition less popular among masses imo now. I know people who were supporting PML-N now saying they dont support anyone now. This mixture govt that is going to be made is gonna ruin economy and the blame will come on PML-N.
P.S If PDM decides to make Fazl as president of my beloved Pakistan I think that would be one of the darkest day in history of Pakistan.

It was Shah Mehmood Qureshi's son that interned for John Kerry BTW.
I know that, they are all part of the same establishment of crooks...

I hope he names them ........... Just name them khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highly unlikely. coups in 2022 is very difficult to get support for although the yankees will support them though! They will try to play more internal games!
Remember Sissy of Egypt, Yankees will support whatever rabbid dog will do their bidding.

Last edited:
I know that, they are all part of the same establishment of crooks...

Remember Sissy of Egypt, Yankees will support whatever rabbid dog will do their bidding.
It is sad.... A nuclear power of 220 million souls can be bought with less than $50M - a rounding error for a CIA section chief.

In all this, where the hell NSA Moeed Yousuf hiding for the last few days.

He is the one who leaked the letter to IK.

Basically it’s the minutes from the meeting he probably had with the state department officials when he visited America.
Americans made a huge blunder that the talk and threats will remain confined to the Pak military …..

Now who leaked the letter or meeting minutes to IK is a million dollar question….

I don’t understand all this anti Military sentiments here, I mean why should the military try to remove the current government and play in to hands of foreign agencies, we haven’t read any proper proofs. If Imran Khan failed, then it’s the failure of his personal performance and collective incompetence of his party. They must learn from their failure and come back with betterment!
Because that's been their MO since the inception. Just look at Ayub's tenure and strategic blunders he made for his own selfish reasons...

Then we had Yahya and he split the country in two just because of his racism and friendship with his co-religionist Bhutto...

Nation got a respite under Zia who sadly paid the price of being sincere with country by getting assassinated...

Then we got the lost decade of 90's, followed by the uber poodle of the West Mush who deliberately turned the country over to the crooks knowing full well they will run it into the ground...

Establishment has always acted in their own selfish interests...the hell with the country if that's what it will take...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom