What's new

Breaking: Pentagon says India is most reliable regional partner for Afghanistan

Bravery (read stupidity) without even an IOTA of thought can be damn costly. Our immediate neighbour is the living example of that w.r.t WOT. And Mark my words, a wise man always learns from the blunder of others. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
Then why didnt you display this wisdom while entering Sri Lanka from where you had to run with your tail between your legs ?

India is Afghanistan’s most reliable regional partner, says Pentagon
By: PTI | Updated: December 21, 2018 11:43 AM

India is Afghanistan's most reliable regional partner, the Pentagon has said as it praised New Delhi's contributions to the peaceful development of the war-torn country

India is Afghanistan’s most reliable regional partner, the Pentagon has said as it praised New Delhi’s contributions to the peaceful development of the war-torn country. Pentagon, in its semi-annual Afghan report to the US Congress that covers the period of June to November 2018, said India interpreted the new US South Asia policy as an opportunity to increase its economic involvement with Afghanistan.

The South Asia Strategy, which was announced by President Donald Trump in August 2017, has focused on pressuring Pakistan to limit support and safe-haven for proxy terrorist and militant groups and to play a constructive role in facilitating Afghan reconciliation, the Pentagon said in the report.

Noting that the US strategy calls for a regional approach to enhance stability in South Asia, the report said this includes building a broad consensus for a stable Afghanistan, emphasising regional economic integration and cooperation, stressing cooperation for an Afghan-led peace process, and holding countries accountable for their use of proxies or other means to undermine stability and regional confidence.

“India is Afghanistan’s most reliable regional partner and the largest contributor of development assistance in the region,” said the Pentagon. Since late 2015, India has pledged USD 1 billion in development assistance in addition to the approximate USD 2 billion already spent on Afghan infrastructure.

“India provides significant training opportunities for Afghan officers and enlisted personnel and has frequently offered to increase its burden-sharing for Afghanistan. Approximately 130 Afghans travel to India each year to attend various military academy and commissioning programs,” the Pentagon said.

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...t-reliable-regional-partner-pentagon/1420821/
i have been telling this since years. new grave is waiting for its indian dead body in afar..pak agencies are playing super smart and indians are getting into their trap..good luck india.

Lol.
US will never completely withdraw from Afghanistan.
Even Taliban has been forced to accept that USA will maintain two atleast major bases in Afghanistan (which means 5000 troops).
US currently has 6 major bases for 15000 troops.
if taliban get government 2 bases will be a peanut to put a siege :) .

''Pentagon says India is most reliable regional partner for Afghanistan. Lol''......

What about the main players in the Afghan game....what do they think about India. :rofl:

''Pentagon says India is most reliable regional partner for Afghanistan. Lol''......

What about the main players in the Afghan game....what do they think about India. :rofl:
The moment last US soldier leaves Afghanistan, Indian stay in afghanistan will become impossible.

Then why didnt you display this wisdom while entering Sri Lanka from where you had to run with your tail between your legs ?

Get some correct facts kid. We had less than 1% casualty (of total forces deployed) as comapired to the causlities that NATO forces had to take in Afghanistan and don't talk about our neighbour, its simply out of question. And ofcourse, we were there only for a brief period but the withdrawal was not because of failure as you are trying to say, it was because of the government change in Delhi.

Don't even think to compare it with the number of casualties of soldiers (let alone civilians) inside their own home, due to the stupidity of their rulers. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Now come back on topic. The point of discussion is Afghanistan, not Sri-Lanka. :disagree:

Get some correct facts kid. We had less than 1% casualty (of total forces deployed) as comapired to the causlities that NATO forces had to take in Afghanistan and don't talk about our neighbour, its simply out of question. And ofcourse, we were there only for a brief period but the withdrawal was not because of failure as you are trying to say, it was because of the government change in Delhi.

Don't even think to compare it with the number of casualties of soldiers (let alone civilians) inside their own home, due to the stupidity of their rulers. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Now come back on topic. The point of discussion is Afghanistan, not Sri-Lanka. :disagree:
I will surely talk about your neighbours because you always start from intimidating your neighbours first. your intervention in Sri Lankan affairs was a big disgrace and same goes for your interest in Afghanistan

lol, this man is begging for visas from USA

Is this what you could manage to comprehend from what I just wrote above???

If this is the level of knowledge and interpretation skills of an average educated (I guess) Pakistani, may god save that country. LOL :D:D:D

talking of foolishness of leaders you got your Rajiv killed in the process, ha ha

Is this what you could manage to comprehend from what I just wrote above???

If this is the level of knowledge and interpretation skills of an average educated (I guess) Pakistani, may god save that country. LOL :D:D:D
By doing lol lol lol u cant win your debate. You seem to have a PhD from some Vedic University of Piss drinking population.

I will surely talk about your neighbours because you always start from intimidating your neighbours first. your intervention in Sri Lankan affairs was a big disgrace and same goes for your interest in Afghanistan

First read some history and facts. IPKF was there as per the request of the then legitimate Sri-Lankan government. A legal document Sri-Lanka India accord was signed and ratified just before that. It is not called interference.

You don't even have a piece of paper to be shown before the world to prove your claims and yet claim big. No wonder Pakistan almost always loose your cases in major courts and forums.

P.S: This is the real world kid. Proof not emotions work here. And how hard you try India in Afghanistan is a reality and you can't do a jack about that. :police:

talking of foolishness of leaders you got your Rajiv killed in the process, ha ha

Indeed, and we learned from our mistakes the hard way, both Mom and Son. That's why we don't repeat it again.

But tell me how may of your EX leaders got a chance to rest in peace, peacefully ??

By doing lol lol lol u cant win your debate. You seem to have a PhD from some Vedic University of Piss drinking population.

Just by reading your previous reply, I'm not at all surprised about the level and standard of your education, culture and reply. Well keep it up. :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom