What's new

Breaking: Pentagon says India is most reliable regional partner for Afghanistan

Lol pakistan shares borders with Afg... Whatever changes will happen pakistan will bear the outcome...
At worst ..We will leave afg construction works and return home... Not a big mighty setback.
We don't have soldier on ground in Afghanistan.. but you share borders with afg...Never forget that :)

Lol pakistan shares borders with Afg... Whatever changes will happen pakistan will bear the outcome...
At worst ..We will leave afg construction works and return home... Not a big mighty setback.
We don't have soldier on ground in Afghanistan.. but you share borders with afg...Never forget that :)
But you have RAW in Afghanistan to promote and spread terrorism in Pakistan @punit :)

Looks like Doval the Devil's very own the Last Afgan is going to see his last soon.....

However, the Last BD PM is still holding the ground....

Dude get over it. Their end game has started from Afghanistan as well. It will be a gradual withdrawal and it is also in Pakistani interest that US forces doesn't leave Afghanistan all at once else it will create an uncertainty and deadly power sharing war in between Afghans. For now US pulling out 7K soldiers is most probably a condition put by Afghan Talibans during their meeting in Abu Dhabi.
Uncertainty yes, power sharing no. Taliban will exact the revenge like Pol Pot. If Indians are really serious about supporting their friends and partners then they should send their soldiers to prop up the Kabul regime.

you have to earn it. Between the anti-taliban forces and US air power Taliban is going to be a rebel movement for a long time

That's their bed and butter to remain rebels for ever. See it is the US, who is more desperate for the talks than Talibans.

@Salza @Horus

Blackwater is now coming to Afghanistan. Bad news for Taliban. No more Geneva convention

There were no Geneva conventions before what 100s of Billions of dollars and 100000 soldiers couldn't do you think a few thousand Blackwater will make a difference? Be realistic:-

upload_2018-12-20_23-59-18.jpeg
upload_2018-12-20_23-59-45.jpeg
upload_2018-12-21_0-0-1.jpeg
images
images
220px-Strikes_on_Tora_Bora.png

and mind you as far as India is concerned in Afghanistan....thankyou very much for your services ..you guys are quickly getting irrelevant

Afghanistan needs peace so as entire region which includes Pakistan in particular. Afghanistan can earn a lot thru CPEC and gas pipelines ...India too needs energy so peace in Afghanistan is desired by everyone for that a major deal must be broken between Talibans and other players. Alone Afghan Govt is useless,powerless and shit.
I wish india sends 7000 troops to afghanistan to replace the leaving US troops if it is so close to pentagon. That will be hilarious. But coward Indian army will never accept this offer.

I want India to replace American troops. This will show that really India is only reliable partner in Afghanistan of USA.

Come on India send some troops. Your friend need your help
~8000 US US troops that will remain are more than enough.

I wish india sends 7000 troops to afghanistan to replace the leaving US troops if it is so close to pentagon. That will be hilarious. But coward Indian army will never accept this offer.
Read my above post.

Bravery (read stupidity) without even an IOTA of thought can be damn costly. Our immediate neighbour is the living example of that w.r.t WOT. And Mark my words, a wise man always learns from the blunder of others. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

But you have RAW in Afghanistan to promote and spread terrorism in Pakistan @punit :)
Old wife stories..Trust it if u want..
National govt controls only 30% of afg ..Right ?
Rest 70% under pro pakistan taliban. Correct ?
So tell me do Taliban allow RAW to operate under their territoryte ?

Back
Top Bottom