What's new

BREAKING: Pakistani Sniper takes out Indian Army soldier at LOC.

Pakistan targets schools in unprovoked firing in Jammu and Kashmir's Nowshera sector
India Today Television | July 18, 2017

Schools in Jammu and Kashmir's Nowshera sector have been targeted in unprovoked firing by Pakistan. As many as 50 to 55 children are believed to be trapped.

The Army's help has been sought to help evacuate these children. The Indian Army is retaliating very strongly.

All children are learnt to be safe and inside the school building.

"Six villages have been affected in the ceasefire violation by Pakistan. Children of two schools have been trapped. Twelve kids from a primary school have been rescued. Efforts to evacuate others are going on, says DDC of Rajouri Shahid Chowdhry.

I am for peace or a full blown war. This attrition is irritating. I think on both sides.
Also, I would like to see being bombed/nuked etc today than see my children or grandchildren get nuked etc in the future.

Whatever shyte needs to be done - hope it happens sooner than later.
The later the better for India.

Pakistan targets schools in unprovoked firing in Jammu and Kashmir's Nowshera sector
India Today Television | July 18, 2017

Schools in Jammu and Kashmir's Nowshera sector have been targeted in unprovoked firing by Pakistan. As many as 50 to 55 children are believed to be trapped.

The Army's help has been sought to help evacuate these children. The Indian Army is retaliating very strongly.

All children are learnt to be safe and inside the school building.

"Six villages have been affected in the ceasefire violation by Pakistan. Children of two schools have been trapped. Twelve kids from a primary school have been rescued. Efforts to evacuate others are going on, says DDC of Rajouri Shahid Chowdhry.
images

Pakistani's Kashmir policy

The Difference is that our DGMO will never call your DGMO for expressing concern

We will simply keep killing you soldiers

Back
Top Bottom