What's new

BREAKING: Pakistani Sniper takes out Indian Army soldier at LOC.

upload_2017-7-18_18-58-38.png

The pakistani army is the one which is not releasing the actual number of the dead soilders, wonder what are they hiding.
we even accepted 7 dead in a day. its India who is accepting dead in installments.
we accept all dead but can't disclose exact location of deaths due to security reasons. our shuhada corner is a witness to this fact.

but tell me Indian soldier yesterday died when a mirror hit him inside his bunker. was he alone there as a VIP guest or is it something fishy???

First you lost half of your country, then losing whatever is left of it, economy, industry, internal security, everything in doldrums....jaw breaking indeed.

Don't worry about our economy, security, industry etc.

Worry about your "jawans" who are getting killed because of your foolish aggression. Worry about that.

Even electing that illiterate chai wala failed to stop these daily thrashing of Indian army. Worry about that.

Chal bai chal. Chutya with his same old "we are winning" BS.

If you have killed a few soldiers ; you think you have achieved a Big deal

Delusional idiots

Your Foreign office calls our High commisioner every ten days

Your DGMO calls our DGMO

Your leaders threaten with Nukes

You have stopped Tourism in Neelam valley

You dont want to declare your Battle casualties

And then you laugh when One Indian soldier dies

we even accepted 7 dead in a day. its India who is accepting dead in installments.
we accept all dead but can't disclose exact location of deaths due to security reasons. our shuhada corner is a witness to this fact.

but tell me Indian soldier yesterday died when a mirror hit him inside his bunker. was he alone there as a VIP guest or is it something fishy???

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1429091/armys-refusal-share-loc-casualty-stats-irks-rabbani/

Don't worry about our economy, security, industry etc.

Worry about your "jawans" who are getting killed because of your foolish aggression. Worry about that.

We have millions of soldiers ; Let us see how many you can kill

If you have killed a few soldiers ; you think you have achieved a Big deal

Delusional idiots

Your Foreign office calls our High commisioner every ten days

Your DGMO calls our DGMO

Your leaders threaten with Nukes

You have stopped Tourism in Neelam valley

You dont want to declare your Battle casualties

And then you laugh when One Indian soldier dies

I never said killing this random bharati soldier is a big deal. I am just laughing at your empty threats and fake claims of victory.

What exactly are you winning idiot? Chutyapa championship on bodies of your soldiers??

Back
Top Bottom