What's new

BREAKING: Pakistani Sniper takes out Indian Army soldier at LOC.

Don't worry about our economy, security, industry etc.

Worry about your "jawans" who are getting killed because of your foolish aggression. Worry about that.

Even electing that illiterate chai wala failed to stop these daily thrashing of Indian army. Worry about that.

How many Pakistanis got killed inside Pakistan in last 10 years due to terrorists they produced to fight India?

You can call us anything ; this is your forum

Your certificates are AXACTLY useless like your Economy :chilli:
Exactly , this is our forum- so why keep a call center loser like you here??

Get lost..

Although you never will, too little self respect or anything that resembles humanity to want to never return to a place where you are insulted day in and day out.

wtf.. are we using robots at border? soldiers have blood? relatives? parents? kids? families? friends?... then why this hip hip hurra on the lost of there lifes

Thanks for the Breaking news ; we did nt know that

This is not a joke.

Chinese have killed 200 of our soldiers and you think we sit and talk?

India should immediately get rid of NFU policy and nuke Pakistan across LOC. That should send a message to both China & Pakistan on India's resolve.

wtf.. are we using robots at border? soldiers have blood? relatives? parents? kids? families? friends?... then why this hip hip hurra on the lost of there lifes
Yesterday bunch of cowards attack us from behind and we lost 4 brave soldiers, Now we are giving them some befitting response so that next time they think twice before going for an adventure.

think at least 100 times before typing this kind of rants

I know. That is the reason why India should not wait.

India cannot afford to wait when China and Pakistan have opened two fronts already and killing hundreds of our soldiers.

India should start with a nuclear bang and later could continue with conventional forces as needed.

RIP?
Rot In Piss

Before reporting me or awarding me negative just look at those posts from Indian who using same words for fallen Kashmiri freedom fighters.

India should start with a nuclear bang
do you really think India can survive after this?? your total nuclear yield is just 1 megaton which i half of Pakistan's yield and Chinese yield is in hundreds so stop making this kind of nonsense posts

Back
Top Bottom