What's new

BREAKING: Pakistani Sniper takes out Indian Army soldier at LOC.

You are gaining nothing by fighting with us

You are only entering a debt trap

Since you dont care about that ; keep fighting and loosing men and resources

Do you think that by killing a few soldiers ; you can capture Kashmir :lol:

I never said by killing few soldiers we would win Kashmir. But it sure is a good response to your empty threats and your hollow claims of victory.

There is no debt trap and situation of LOC has nothing to do with it. You are just getting a good beating for your misadventures and you don't want to admit in front of Pakistanis.

We know your pathetic situation. :)

RIP?
Rot In Piss

Before reporting me or awarding me negative just look at those posts from Indian who using same words for fallen Kashmiri freedom fighters.
Have fun trolling.... Spare me

You have already proved it, that you are lesser....

How? By kicking your as$ on LOC. :lol:

How many Pakistanis got killed inside Pakistan in last 10 years due to terrorists they produced to fight India?

Most of the terrorists involved in terrorism inside Pakistan never fought India. 99% of top TTP leadership never fought India in anyways.

We will soon take P-O- K

How soon? In any case you are welcome. It would be fun butchering you.

do you really think India can survive after this?? your total nuclear yield is just 1 megaton which i half of Pakistan's yield and Chinese yield is in hundreds so stop making this kind of nonsense posts

Will India survive sitting and doing nothing as Chinese and Pakistanis are killing hundreds of Indian soldiers?

India will not survive either way. At least if India start nuking it will take Pakistan and China down along with it.

This is not a joke.

Chinese have killed 200 of our soldiers and you think we sit and talk?

India should immediately get rid of NFU policy and nuke Pakistan across LOC. That should send a message to both China & Pakistan on India's resolve.

Please calm down that was a fake news!

Will India survive sitting and doing nothing as Chinese and Pakistanis are killing hundreds of Indian soldiers?

India will not survive either way. At least if India start nuking it will take Pakistan and China down along with it.
its very easy to talk about nuclear wars in SA while sitting in USA why don't you come back to india to participate in this nuclear holocaust?

You cannot even fight and win with the Taliban ; Forget about India

They have killed 6700 soldiers at last count

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/casualties.htm

Soldiers are meant to kill or be killed. We lost thousands of soldiers fighting the Taliban, we lost many times more police officers and tens and thousands of civilians.

The end result - we won the war. The TTP is destroyed, we have taken apart the entire network, FATA which was a no go area is now being rebuilt and IDP's are moving back, the army is building permanent camps there and the formerly tribal area is due to become a part of KPK province.

Please calm down that was a fake news!

There is no proof that the news is fake.

Apparently Chinese have killed hundreds of Indian soldiers and now they are claiming the news as fake.

If India does not take any action this will set a wrong precedent and Chinese will start killing another batch of soldiers everyday.

India cannot afford to push this incident under the carpet. India needs get rid of NFU policy and start nuking across LOC & LAC.

its very easy to talk about nuclear wars in SA while sitting in USA why don't you come back to india to participate in this nuclear holocaust?

It is the responsibility of the people with the nuclear button to take action. I have done my part by funding the button through taxes and remittances.

Back
Top Bottom