What's new

BREAKING: Pakistani Sniper takes out Indian Army soldier at LOC.

It's you who has been ranting 24x7 up and down on this forum...pretty much sums up your existance.

india armed forces has alot of budget but the efficacy of the armed forces probably currently same as iraqi armed forces.

I have never seen such a large scale failure in my life before til i came across india armed forces

Makes no sense whatsoever. Looks like daily beating at LOC has hurt your brain somewhere.
It's not my mistake if you don't understand who target schools ,I hope you remember who attacked schools in Pakistan or you forgot them too.

but even that you have to borrow from china.

No need. We don't use it. It is your filthy culture.

It's not my mistake if you don't understand who target schools ,I hope you remember who attacked schools in Pakistan or you forgot them too.

And we didn't target any school. Cut this BS. India and Indians are the biggest enemies of Kashmiris and no drama by you can change that.

india armed forces has alot of budget but the efficacy of the armed forces probably currently same as iraqi armed forces.

I have never seen such a large scale failure in my life before til i came across india armed forces

Very funny!!!! for the the largest scale of failures like the chinese the entire world looks like large scale failures.

And is region for you.

region?????

Back
Top Bottom