What's new

BREAKING: Pakistani Sniper takes out Indian Army soldier at LOC.

bilawal-bhutto-on-kashmir.jpg

and india said it could handle a 2 front war.

I think china will probably organise multiple country invasion.

Trust me man, 1 singapore army division could probably hand 3-4 indian divisions because of tech, integrated communication and command multipliers.

if your army divisions are like rubbish, dont even think u all are gonna win even if its 1 division for 1 division

R.I.P, I wish India and Pakistan would have a similar border to the border between India and China, however I think there is too much hate between the countries for that to ever happen, the hate between Chinese and Indians is not even close to the hate between Pakistanis and Indians.

Dude stop this nonsense and better post it when China actually does something.

dude, which indian army general would send a soldier to man a post in the open in a bloody warzone?

Singapore army would NEVER do that.

I dont think the chinese would do that either.

This reflects the IQ of india armed forces, man u guys are a waste of oxygen

As per reports he died due to heart attack ...but yes he was trolled .... since when trolling become bad for actors they need publicity and its one way to get it
He got trolled, he got humiliated and he got killed by RSS, eventually.

Despicable that Pakistan is trying to incite India during a time of heightened tensions with China.

What else can we expect from our little brothers.

dude, which indian army general would send a soldier to man a post in the open in a bloody warzone?

Singapore army would NEVER do that.

I dont think the chinese would do that either.

This reflects the IQ of india armed forces, man u guys are a waste of oxygen
It's you who has been ranting 24x7 up and down on this forum...pretty much sums up your existance.

Despicable that Pakistan is trying to incite India during a time of heightened tensions with China.

What else can we expect from our little brothers.
a response for the systematic terrorism India has been spreading in SE Asia.

humans why not you people got some brain :disagree: stop this madness
Appreciate your suggestions,but both India and Pakistan is not in a state of peace since 1947. Also as an Indian I don't like my people being killed in military action,but again everything is fair in war.

Back
Top Bottom