What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

Just read on FB that the Afghan forces have entered pak territory in Torkham sector, can't validate or verify the news! hence would request the seniors to throw some light on this update if true! Unable to upload the screenshot as image is too large.

There's literally no news of it. Probably just a feel good comment.

This footage convinces me that they're not going anywhere.

[QUOTE="Afghanistan is ALREADY in India's hands. Its been the case for a few years (remember the 50 cultural centers built like 4 year ago in mountainous areas where there is no population? The culture they teach to Afghan militants there, is VERY anti-Pakistani :rofl:).

This is now a straight forward Israeli style lock-down. Pakistani forces will create a safe perimeter. The Gates and the Fence will be built. And the Indian cultural "training" centers can train whoever they want to, and they can remain in Afghanistan and kill others. Like they've been doing for centuries. Nothing is or will change in that country, it goes back to the British invasion like 200+ years ago :enjoy:.

But this is the right strategy, clear your borders and put the Snake in a cage before its able to bite you (which would happen if things continued down the good old path for another couple of years). A Snake with Poison in a Glass box is less scary than a tiny Roach!! So this is putting that Snake into the Glass box so everyone can see it but it can't bite anyone. Good and timely strategy.[/QUOTE]

Afghanistan is not in India's hands. They are just trying to get away from your grip and India will happily support it. Don't take on Afghanistan, they have always won against everyone.

Yaaaaaar itne sare kese arahe hai yaaaar -_-?

It will only previl if you people start minding you own business and come out of this delusion of superiority.

The best part of so called super power india you wore americans leash to get there!

India never has the history of wearing others leash like some of our neighbors. Our leaders are far sighted.

[QUOTE="Afghanistan is ALREADY in India's hands. Its been the case for a few years (remember the 50 cultural centers built like 4 year ago in mountainous areas where there is no population? The culture they teach to Afghan militants there, is VERY anti-Pakistani :rofl:).

This is now a straight forward Israeli style lock-down. Pakistani forces will create a safe perimeter. The Gates and the Fence will be built. And the Indian cultural "training" centers can train whoever they want to, and they can remain in Afghanistan and kill others. Like they've been doing for centuries. Nothing is or will change in that country, it goes back to the British invasion like 200+ years ago :enjoy:.

But this is the right strategy, clear your borders and put the Snake in a cage before its able to bite you (which would happen if things continued down the good old path for another couple of years). A Snake with Poison in a Glass box is less scary than a tiny Roach!! So this is putting that Snake into the Glass box so everyone can see it but it can't bite anyone. Good and timely strategy.

Afghanistan is not in India's hands. They are just trying to get away from your grip and India will happily support it. Don't take on Afghanistan, they have always won against everyone.[/QUOTE]
Since when?

Them getting into a fight with Pakistan is like jumping into a lava pit. I don't know what they were thinking.

The Afghans are high for all the wrong reasons. They think they have the backing of the Americans and the Indians. They are sorely mistaken. Pakistan shares a border with Afghanistan. India and the US don't. Pakistan is here to remain as a neighbor. The US will eventually be gone and the Indians can only remain influential as long as they have the backing of the Americans. The Afghans have been very wrong in agitating Pakistan at the behest of others. This is costing them dearly and they are finding out the hard way:

- Pakistan has accelerated the repatriation process;
- Pakistan has started the process of border management;
- Pakistan is responding fiercely to Afghan misadventures;
- Afghans residing inside Pakistan are finding it difficult to engage with the locals. Their day to day affairs are becoming difficult.

The Afghans are now coming to their senses and waving the white flag, but the provocation is too late. Pakistan will continue to implement a tough border management regime. Afghans will be screened thoroughly and the days of crossing the Pakistani border with ease are over. The provocation has backfired. For Pakistan it is a win win. Pakistan is now securing the Durand Line and stamping its authority.

Yaaaaaar itne sare kese arahe hai yaaaar -_-?

Multiply that by thousands more each and every day. The Afghans aren't very smart by starting a fight they can never win.

The Afghans are high for all the wrong reasons. They think they have the backing of the Americans and the Indians. They are sorely mistaken. Pakistan shares a border with Afghanistan. India and the US don't. Pakistan is here to remain as a neighbor. The US will eventually be gone and the Indians can only remain influential as long as they have the backing of the Americans. The Afghans have been very wrong in agitating Pakistan at the behest of others. This is costing them dearly and they are finding out the hard way:

- Pakistan has accelerated the repatriation process;
- Pakistan has started the process of border management;
- Pakistan is responding fiercely to Afghan misadventures;
- Afghans residing inside Pakistan are finding it difficult to engage with the locals. Their day to day affairs are becoming difficult.

The Afghans are now coming to their senses and waving the white flag, but the provocation is too late. Pakistan will continue to implement a tough border management regime. Afghans will be screened thoroughly and the days of crossing the Pakistani border with ease are over. The provocation has backfired. For Pakistan it is a win win. Pakistan is now securing the Durand Line and stamping its authority.

Multiply that by thousands more each and every day. The Afghans aren't very smart by starting a fight they can never win.
What Shocks me and saddens me is that how many afghans get permits to stay in Pakistan Looking at the video feels like a Carnival or some sort and that is never appreciated in the West ,That video is just one example ,If you go to Peshawar whole City blocks are named after them,and still they are so much unthankful . Point of a conflict as you have mentioned with Pakistan is useless to them,Why are they even doing so because Afghanistan is already Lit on an never ending Fire now starting to fight Pakistanis as well.
Idiotic people first start border fires and then Summon The Pak ambassador in kabul.
What the hell are they even up to.
Our Governments should really start to wake up along with the army,When will they realize dealing with Taliban and Afghanistan is what crippled Pakistan's stability.
Point of foreign relationships with Afghanistan I feel is absolutely rubbish

All credit goes to NAP(national action plan) devised after 16 December 14 attack on a school where 150 student (aged 5-18) were butchered and teachers torched.Those attackers came from afghanistan,trained from afghanistan,mostly were from afghanistan as well.This was the time when each and every Pakistani came together and stood on one point to eradicate this BS taliban and stuff resulting in NAP.In this first point was to kill them all so OP zarb e azb was started,second to catch all the facilitators,third was to rehabilitate IDP's,4th and the most important point was to fence the border and have strict check and balance at the entrypoints.
Due to NAP Pakistan has seen 77% deduction in Terrorism activities.
Gate and fence was being built as a part of NAP's border management system when it came under heavy fire by the afghan's apparently they thought it was a bad idea to make fence instead of talking and suggesting ideas they started firing at the gate and local population 13 civilians got injured and 1 major of Pakistan army got martyred in the intial unprovoked firing, then Pak paramiltary forces gave them a beating of their life capturing and destroying the checkpost from which they were firing this resulted in death of 2 Afghan soldier and 3 civilians (official) unofficial says around 17 afghan soldiers died during this skirmish.
As ANA and afghan establishment is being governed by the Americans and to some extent the Indians you can see who wants peace and who doesn't.

The results are clearly visible. The terror related deaths inside Pakistan are down by a staggering 74 per cent from their 2010 peak. Zarb-e-Azb is paying dividends. Also, notice how Karachi has suddenly stabilized after years of bloodshed. Let's hope that things keep improving because Pakistan is too big and too resourceful to fail.

What Shocks me and saddens me is that how many afghans get permits to stay in Pakistan Looking at the video feels like a Carnival or some sort and that is never appreciated in the West ,That video is just one example ,If you go to Peshawar whole City blocks are named after them,and still they are so much unthankful . Point of a conflict as you have mentioned with Pakistan is useless to them,Why are they even doing so because Afghanistan is already Lit on an never ending Fire now starting to fight Pakistanis as well.
Idiotic people first start border fires and then Summon The Pak ambassador in kabul.
What the hell are they even up to.
Our Governments should really start to wake up along with the army,When will they realize dealing with Taliban and Afghanistan is what crippled Pakistan's stability.
Point of foreign relationships with Afghanistan I feel is absolutely rubbish

I agree. We have to understand that this fire is also being stoked by outsiders. Afghans have a history of negative feelings towards Pakistan and that is nothing new. It started the day Pakistan gained independence. All I can say is that the Afghans are hurting their own interests. Many Afghans rely on Pakistan for hospitals, food and other basic necessities. Until recently, they got these facilities despite their disapproval of Pakistan. Things are changing fast now after the firing incident across the border. The Afghans are to blame for their misfortune.

The results are clearly visible. The terror related deaths inside Pakistan are down by a staggering 74 per cent from their 2010 peak. Zarb-e-Azb is paying dividends. Also, notice how Karachi has suddenly stabilized after years of bloodshed. Let's hope that things keep improving because Pakistan is too big and too resourceful to fail.

I agree. We have to understand that this fire is also being stoked by outsiders. Afghans have a history of negative feelings towards Pakistan and that is nothing new. It started the day Pakistan gained independence. All I can say is that the Afghans are hurting their own interests. Many Afghans rely on Pakistan for hospitals, food and other basic necessities. Until recently, they got these facilities despite their disapproval of Pakistan. Things are changing fast now after the firing incident across the border. The Afghans are to blame for their misfortune.
I don't agree this is an outsiders doing not to the extent to cause this.
The solution to Afghanistan is much like Iraq's civil war divide the country,Like Iraq Kurdistani people who say that they have a Separate state fight to keep themselves safe.
Divide the afghan provinces based on self interests of the war-lords,the taliban.That is the only way to make Peace in Afghanistan,What i fail to understand is that Mothers are losing their sons in Afghanistan American soldiers are loosing their lives ,and the American government and public is sitting on their A$$e$ ,They have lost in Vietnam did so in Iraq a terrible one and again in Afghanistan.
They are spending billions and loosing precious Lives of their soldiers just because they are really really FKD up the americans.
Then they complain about ISIS,What the hell have you really done to bring stability to the regions to prevent such So called Radical Islam groups Uprisings,What has it got to do with religion when people misunderstood criminals for Religious fellowship.
If Iraq could've been a functional country today could ISIS be on a barrel roll ?No
Did saddam really deserve to hang.? No
Doesn't Bush deserve to be asked the question of false attack on Iraq on basis of made up WMD'S.
After all no leader of a country deserves to be shot or Imprisoned what they did to saddam makes me sick.
Down with the red white and blue : /

The NATO and American forces have also benefitted from the porous border. This is largely due to Pakistan's own inaction. This time, Pakistan seems more serious. It is high time that the porous border area is controlled by various means.
انشاءاللہ

I have to repeat myself and state yet again that I have neither seen any such news in any media Channel nor have I read about it in any newspaper. Have we really captured any Afghan checkposts at all?

Back
Top Bottom