What's new

Breaking News : Viktor Yanukovych Authorises Russia to Use Military Force on Ukraine

I know people that have gone to india, drove to their hotel, turned around and flew home, the place was so filthy.

Then they must be cheapskates :D
India is best described as "islands of prosperity in a sea of poverty."
You need serious money for an enjoyable stay in India.

Then they must be cheapskates :D
India is best described as "islands of prosperity in a sea of poverty."
You need serious money for an enjoyable stay in India.

**** that !! Wouldn't catch me dead there.

Okay I already got a warning from the mod to not derail this thread. He obviously saw no one else worth warning.

Didn't want to see what I was going to post next. did you ? Let's just say, you guys have some 'unique' housing arrangements over there.

Your country drones one, sanctions the other and interfears in politics of another, you expect chocolates and hearts?

Pakistan sanctions the drone flights but they need to tell their people otherwise or they'll jump around in the streets in their underwear, india sanctions were forty years ago and bangladesh.... who even cares. We don't waste any time there.

All Ukraine / Russia needs to do to defuse the situation is for Ukraine to disband the current nationalistic government and install a temporary moderate government. All they need is a government that won't start raving about banning Russian language, cutting all trade ties or going nuclear against Russia with NATO.

Then sign a definitive deal with Russia to not join NATO and allow Russia to keep its base in Crimea in exchange for Russia pulling back to its military base and cease interference in Ukraine's internal affairs. Maybe negotiate a partial bailout if they can manage it.

I don't think Russia cares whether Ukraine is Pro-EU or Pro-Russia as long as Ukraine don't start antagonizing Russia militarily or economically. There's a difference between being EU friendly and being an anti-Russia EU puppet.

IMO the EU and NATO broke their agreements with Ukraine and Russia first...the NATO has long reneged on their promise to not expand into ex-Soviet countries and the EU broke the 1994 Budapest memorandum first by pressuring Ukraine economically to join the EU instead of Russia.

I'm surprised it took this long for Russia to do something drastic. Russia being tolerant led to NATO right next to them in the Baltic states where ethnic Russians are treated like second class citizens.

I'm reporting all his off topic Rants & expect him to be banned by Moderators. You can also join the party be reporting him. :enjoy:

O.K. I'll join in reporting SHAMK9 !!! Let's get 'em !!!

Russia is pretty smart. They made Europe depend on their resources and they know their sanctions will have more effect than Western Sanctions. NATO is just forced to stay quiet. Then they used the excuse 'Saving Russian Speakers' to get into Crimea. Now the Ukranian Puppet authorized Russia to use force before he left his seat. Its all planned...

Russia is pretty smart. They made Europe depend on their resources and they know their sanctions will have more effect than Western Sanctions. NATO is just forced to stay quiet. Then they used the excuse 'Saving Russian Speakers' to get into Crimea. Now the Ukranian Puppet authorized Russia to use force before he left his seat. tIs all planned...

And russia depends on the money from the sale of those resources. If oil goes below $90 a barrel, russia can't pay their payroll.

And russia depends on the money from the sale of those resources. If oil goes below $90 a barrel, russia can't pay their payroll.

That's only true if EU countries are willing to sacrifice their own economy to drag Russia down with them. I doubt that they would do something like that just to rescue a country that they have to pay more to bailout, especially considering how Greece and Cyprus are not remotely close to being financially stable yet.

Its obvious that US will not left a finger for Ukraine. Its time for Ukraine and Russia to resolve their differences with one another.

Back
Top Bottom