What's new

Breaking News : Viktor Yanukovych Authorises Russia to Use Military Force on Ukraine

Yanukovych pissed his pants and abandoned his position the first chance he got.

Yep,leaving behind all those gazelles in his private zoo plus the 60 classic cars in the garage.I bet the ukrainians love him for that,and the golden toilettes while they starved and want him back with a passion.

Yep,leaving behind all those gazelles in his private zoo plus the 60 classic cars in the garage.I bet the ukrainians love him for that,and the golden toilettes while they starved and want him back with a passion.

Guess the situation is not too different in Romania. Or in US where 90% of the population live paycheck to paycheck while wall street officials get million dollar bonuses for manipulating the markets.

Guess the situation is not too different in Romania. Or in US where 90% of the population live paycheck to paycheck while wall street officials get million dollar bonuses for manipulating the markets.

Maybe,still they don't have gazelles in private zoos or golden toilettes in the presidential palace.We now that because from time to time they let us visit.

@boomslang Any wilderbeasts in cages in the White House if i may ask ?

HUH ? WTF are you talking about ?

Maybe,still they don't have gazelles in private zoos or golden toilettes in the presidential palace.We now that because from time to time they let us visit.

@boomslang Any wilderbeasts in cages in the White House if i may ask ?

Does it matter if they have it in the presidential palace or in other locations? Or the location matters?

Does it matter if they have it in the presidential palace or in other locations? Or the location matters?

I think you're loosing the focus of the situation.If they have it somewhere else and we find out we run him out of town.Sadly for the Ukraine the russiand try to put him back but it won't fly.Nobody takes that crook seriously.

Oh you know about Americans drowning in credit with credits cards maxed out, homes underwater, people on SNAP, such and such.

Poor in the US can't be compared with Ukraine,India.Being "poor" there falls under different standards.

I think you're loosing the focus of the situation.If they have it somewhere else and we find out we run him out of town.Sadly for the Ukraine the russiand try to put him back but it won't fly.Nobody takes that crook seriously.

Poor in the US can't be compared with Ukraine,India.Being "poor" there falls under different standards.

Russia can put him back and no one elses' opinions matters as far as Ukraine goes.

Actually poor in India are better off in a lot of ways, except the urban poor and even they do not suffer from the sort of despondency that Americans do.

It does not really take much to live in India. Any poor man can just put up a shack of palm leaves in the middle of a field and live without a bother in the world. They are free in the real sense of the term free.

Dude, do you REALLY want to do the U.S. / india comparison

India will come out much much better believe me.

Russia can put him back and no one elses' opinions matters as far as Ukraine goes.

Actually poor in India are better off in a lot of ways, except the urban poor and even they do not suffer from the sort of despondency that Americans do.

It does not really take much to live in India. Any poor man can just put up a shack of palm leaves in the middle of a field and live without a bother in the world. They are free in the real sense of the term free.

Nope,they won't.Yanuk is finished,nobody will deal with him.I'm waiting for the russians to enter Ukraine proper.

We have millions on indians here who disagree with you.

Yeah. That's how I want to live. Does that shack have cable ?

India will come out much much better believe me.

Sure.

Back
Top Bottom