What's new

Breaking News : Viktor Yanukovych Authorises Russia to Use Military Force on Ukraine

Nope,they won't.Yanuk is finished,nobody will deal with him.I'm waiting for the russians to enter Ukraine proper.

Let us see.

Sure the millions of brainwashed English newspaper reading Indians will agree with you. But you also have to know that India has never had a revolution and is not planning on having one either. That is because there is no anger in the poor. They have not felt uncomfortable enough to ever feel the need for one. There is hardly any policing and yet no revolution.

Most urban slums have cable. It does not cost much just 2-3 dollars a month.

Anything else?

Last edited:
All HDI indicators like life expectancy,education,air quality,prevalence of infectious diseases,maternal and infant mortality,malnutrition etc show that US is way ahead of India.

Anyone arguing otherwise is either brain washed or an absolute moron.

Now can we plz get back on topic.

What is India's official position on this ?Have we even decided our official position ?

My flags tell where I live.:laugh: The unrest in Ukraine was sponsored by West. Putin & Russia is going to Bust Balls of all those who backed it. EU & US will be mere spectator & would draw Red Lines, like it drew in Syria, & nothing else. :bunny::omghaha:

An indian bust America's balls ? PLEASE !! Look where you're living, dude.:rofl:

LOL. Where did you get that pic from? Sure it is not Bangladesh? If it is not Bangladesh then it must have been after a disruption in services like rare, but still after rains have held up the trains.

Dude, there has NEVER been a train like that in the U.S..

This is how our trains really are.

This is the SAME train as the one in the pic I posted. It's just a few miles down the tracks. Everyone fell off !!

Please do not turn this into India vs America thread.You 'll only end up looking foolish.
Most Indians do not have basic amenities of life.This is my last reply to you on this

UH OH !! He's talking to you, 'Hermione'.

I think it's more like the picture, dude.:rofl:

Well if it brings you peace and happiness you can continue imagining that.

The point of having a car or flying somewhere is to get from point A to point B. If you feel like hauling your *** 100 km every day then sure drive around. Most things are at walkable distance in Indian cities and towns, so the need for car is not felt as much. Still there are lots of people who have car at home to take the family out on weekends. Where the need is felt people can and do fly in India too.

Please do not turn this into India vs America thread.You 'll only end up looking foolish.
Most Indians do not have basic amenities of life.This is my last reply to you on this

If you do not intend to debate on any point then do not butt in. Most Indians have basic amenities of life according to me. I do not know what in your foolish mind is basic amenities of life. Stay away from my debates.

Is THIS what you're talking about ? Holy crap !!! What do you do, dump with another guy right next to you ?

flickrecosan.jpg

Thanks !!

Learn a little grace dude, lest your friends abandon you in time of need.
There is no need stir any more shit up :D

Learn a little grace dude, lest your friends abandon you in time of need.

I'm the 'ugly American', remember ? We suck, remember ?

here is no need stir any more shit up :D

I just crack up when someone tells me how horrible things are in America, then I look and see they're from like bangladesh or india or pakistan.

Is THIS what you're talking about ? Holy crap !!! What do you do, dump with another guy right next to you ?

flickrecosan.jpg

Thanks !!

No it is choice given.:lol: You can use either. Guess it is the eco-friendly ones. If you are in California you could do a lot worse than choosing these kind of toilets now that they have been official declared to be in drought. Use your water wisely else you will be contemplating drinking sewage water like London.

BBC News - London 'could drink treated sewage' - Thames Water

I just crack up when someone tells me how horrible things are in America, then I look and see they're from like bangladesh or india or pakistan.

Did you know Nehru mentions in his memoirs that he chose USSR over USA because he found Americans to be brash,immature and in his opinion "incapable of diplomatic nuances"?
Now I know Nehru was an idiot but you gave him an excuse.
Maybe you 'll find some grace when when your country is brought down a peg or two.

Look at that, you've got me trolling.

No it is choice given.:lol: You can use either. Guess it is the eco-friendly ones. If you are in California you could do a lot worse than choosing these kind of toilets now that they have been official declared to be in drought. Use your water wisely else you will be contemplating drinking sewage water like London.

BBC News - London 'could drink treated sewage' - Thames Water

AGAIN !! Dude, are you as dumb as a stump or what ? How many people die of water-borne illnesses in india ? I guarantee you I can pull up TONS of pics of indians drinking out of shit filled puddles right in the street. Wanna see ?

UH OH !! He's talking to you, 'Hermione'.

He is one of the dumbasses who sees India through the English language newspapers. Obviously, he has never read J K Rowlings and never come across the name "Hermione." So please excuse his ignorance. I do not care enough to bother.

Did you know Nehru mentions in his memoirs that he chose USSR over USA because he found Americans to be brash,immature and in his opinion "incapable of diplomatic nuances"?
Now I know Nehru was an idiot but you gave him an excuse.
Maybe you 'll find some grace when when your country is brought down a peg or two.

Look at that, you've got me trolling.

I know people that have gone to india, drove to their hotel, turned around and flew home, the place was so filthy.

AGAIN !! Dude, are you as dumb as a stump or what ? How many people die of water-borne illnesses in india ? I guarantee you I can pull up TONS of pics of indians drinking out of shit filled puddles right in the street. Wanna see ?

Okay I already got a warning from the mod to not derail this thread. He obviously saw no one else worth warning.

Back
Top Bottom