What's new

Breaking News Versions on Oil Discovery within week

I am right now :

Un ki is "oil" ……… Just think if love is oil and gone some were(left lover).

Sir, IF anyone had half a brain, they would ask KSA & UAE to setup technical colleges & vocational schools, which would not only uplift the quality of manpower being exported, and increase the $ remittance amt, but contribute to the local economy as well.

BOT & BOO models need to be expedited ASAP on a war footing.

Education, training and learning skills are the last priority of our people. We don't want to excel at learning. We want 10 cars, 10 bungalows, acres of arible land, an army of servants, 5 offshore bank accounts and businesses as free lunch. Tell me in which universe this is possible.

Fk imran khan for his unprofessional behavior why he even gave hopes to Peoples.
you should only disclose when u find something you peace of shit IK.

Announcement came after few hours of PM IK spech about Oil and gas today.
So yes this news every where now.
As much as his indecisiveness bothers me, pray for his and our guidance.

Silence of government and IK points towards failure.
Pls calm down, reserves didn't vaporize. There is a reason, that the powers that be, are not announcing it "NOW."

IA good news will come, give it some time, maybe a year +/-.

Like @PakSword said Gold reserves haven't been exploited as well. So there is a lot happening.

Allah Almighty didn't give you guy Pakistan on the 27th of Ramadan for nothing. HE is there, The Eternal, The All Seeing, The All Knowing.

I prayed inside the Kaaba for Pakistan, it will happen IA !

Last edited:
Nopes.. no last hope..

We have "proven" gold reserves in Baluchistan which we are yet to tap.. Thing is, we don't need those reserves until people know how to utilize the money obtained from those reserves..

You have forgotten what a jahil ganwaar awam has done with Sui Gas? that was a treasure and we could have used that to produce cheap electricity and provide that to our industries.. instead, we used all the gas in making rotis..

Bhai, Allah ke har kaam main maslehat hoti hai.. it's not the right time for the government to announce the reserves..

We have plenty of proven natural and other resources. This news is no loss to Pakistan.

What is problematic is our immature and pathetic people who start rejoicing before the eggs have been hatched. That includes politicians and ministers. Of course there is no official word yet, but by now we should have heard something positive. We haven’t and that is an indication.

Let this be a learning moment.

i think it is wrong policy and attitude of our govt and their supporters of blaming previous govt for non exploration of oil and gas as 14 billion rupees are wasted on this failed exploration which could be used in some other project which is more certain and profitable for the public like education or health

Sir float that idea some time ago on every foreign visit if we also ask them to built and handle one university in our country (like swiss did back in early 90's in Karachi) they are surely going to listen it esp the western countries its also boast their good image and they consider it money well spent in Pakistan.Hoping & Pray soon our rulers will understand how much these are beneficial for Pakistan rather than asking just for aid
Sir, IF anyone had half a brain, they would ask KSA & UAE to setup technical colleges & vocational schools, which would not only uplift the quality of manpower being exported, and increase the $ remittance amt, but contribute to the local economy as well.

BOT & BOO models need to be expedited ASAP on a war footing.

As much as his indecisiveness bothers me, pray for his and our guidance.

Pls calm down, reserves didn't vaporize. There is a reason, that the powers that be, are not announcing it "NOW."

IA good news will come, give it some time, maybe a year +/-.

Like @PakSword said Gold reserves haven't been exploited as well. So there is a lot happening.

Allah Almighty didn't give you guy Pakistan on the 27th of Ramadan for nothing. HE is there, The Eternal, The All Seeing, The All Knowing.

I prayed inside the Kaaba for Pakistan, it will happen IA !
Kaash I had the power of giving a positive rating..

Need duas more than ratings.

JazakAllah Khair!
For me, it's more than enough that you prayed for my country in Haram.. May Allah bless you, your family and your country always..

But can we keep our camels ?? as petrol prices high these days also EId ul Azha coming in few months can use it there
Yeah, now it's time to enjoy the news.. whatever it is.. lolll

Saanday ka teil agar nikal aaye tou koi iss hukumat ko bhijwaday..

BC aik din main pilot wapis karnay se le ke 9 months SBP aur FBR ke chairmen tabdeel na karna intehai incompetency hai..

Iran ki dhamkion aur unn ke haan dehshatgardon ko paalnay ke jawab main unn ke mulk ka dora karna without asking for a pardon.. yeh aik naamard honay ki nishani hai..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom