What's new

Breaking News Versions on Oil Discovery within week

This is the era of Technology; our aim should be to improve the quality of our technical education and training. Additionally, we need to inculcate in our youth that nations make real economic progress thru honest hard work instead of pinning our hopes on the oil/gas bonanza.

IK government just did that

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-...artificial-computing-initiative-piaic.594448/

@CriticalThought @FuturePAF

Now, they are going to introduce IoT course after Eid

Silence of government and IK points towards failure.

Wait Wait Wait

hydrocarbons were not found only water pressure

No but news channels qouting him.
We have seen so many times TV channels lying.. but anyway, we should wait for the confirmed announcement..

Khair, one more thing, and I have said this so many times before as well.. that oil or no oil, Pakistan's future is with education.. I stopped waiting for the news when I realized that oil without education, and with incompetent politicians and lazy awam will be a curse for the country..

Our nation has to learn the lessons the hard way.. nahi samjhaingay tou isi tarah neechay girtay jaeingay..

3 days before it's been confirmed from same news channel hydrocarbon found- Confirmed from Sources

After 3 Days : No hydrocarbon found - Confirmed from sources

Which version would you believe? We should all Wait for the official Version and news from Officials.

I've seen these YT channals, with sensational titles and thumbnails. They are actually worse than electronic media, and full of propaganda/nonsense.

We have seen so many times TV channels lying.. but anyway, we should wait for the confirmed announcement..

Khair, one more thing, and I have said this so many times before as well.. that oil or no oil, Pakistan's future is with education.. I stopped waiting for the news when I realized that oil without education, and with incompetent politicians and lazy awam will be a curse for the country..

Our nation has to learn the lessons the hard way.. nahi samjhaingay tou isi tarah neechay girtay jaeingay..
Indeed, but oil discovery at this time would have given boost to our dying economy. sadly our last hope is dead now.

Indeed, but oil discovery at this time would have given boost to our dying economy. sadly our last hope is dead now.
Nopes.. no last hope..

We have "proven" gold reserves in Baluchistan which we are yet to tap.. Thing is, we don't need those reserves until people know how to utilize the money obtained from those reserves..

You have forgotten what a jahil ganwaar awam has done with Sui Gas? that was a treasure and we could have used that to produce cheap electricity and provide that to our industries.. instead, we used all the gas in making rotis..

Bhai, Allah ke har kaam main maslehat hoti hai.. it's not the right time for the government to announce the reserves..

حضرات کویت سے بھی زیادہ تیل کے ذخائر کے جو خواب یوتھیوں نے آپ کو دکھاۓ تھے وہ تیل سمندر سے نہیں نکلا اس لیے اب آپ سے نکالا جائے گا۔ مزید تبدیلیوں کے لیے تیار ہو جائیں۔

another good day for opposition and a bad day for pakistan. now it is clear how pak got divided in 71.

This is Pakistani media. They celebrate loss of nation.

God never helps those that don't help themselves. It is the bitter truth. Even God demands something.

Again we want shortcuts and easy solutions. There are none.

Whether this oil is discovered or not is essentially meaningless. Unless we don't change our ways and totally transform our thinking relief isn't coming.

I will take this opportunity to criticize Imran Khan for announcing the good news too early.

Fk imran khan for his unprofessional behavior why he even gave hopes to Peoples.
you should only disclose when u find something you peace of shit IK.

Announcement came after few hours of PM IK spech about Oil and gas today.
So yes this news every where now.

I don't know which people were pinning their hopes on this oil. It might have provided some relief for a certain period of time, but our economic woes would have remained. Our economic deficiencies can only be cured if we truly start contributing and loving our nation. The truth is that we don't. A nation that doesn't pay taxes and moves its wealth abroad is far from exemplary.

It was extremely stupid of Imran Khan to announce that we should expect good news. For a Prime Minister to raise the hope of the nation without concrete evidence shows a lack of maturity. Obviously, still, it has not sunk into him that he is the Prime Minister and he should carefully weigh his words before uttering them.

No rational thinking man would /could predict with certainty about the existence of hydrocarbons until such time the drilling is complete and the reservoir has been actually been struck. I had already forewarned the fellow members in my previous posts. For example.

(Post -54 of March 28, 2019)
One should always be optimistic but should also have the fortitude to realize that unless something is " Definite & confirmed"; there is always a possibility of being disappointed.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/just...-of-oil-discovery.610607/page-4#post-11321464

& (Post - 152 of April 12, 2019)
Good news normally travels fast. Therefore, in case no official statement is released by drilling companies / GOP by the end of April 2019, one should assume the worst.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/latest-news-about-oil-gas-possible-discovery.612797/page-11

I am dismayed but not surprised. However, there is no reason for disappointment. I have always believed that the real wealth of the nation is her ‘Human Resource’.

This is the era of Technology; our aim should be to improve the quality of our technical education and training. Additionally, we need to inculcate in our youth that nations make real economic progress thru honest hard work instead of pinning our hopes on the oil/gas bonanza.
Sir, IF anyone had half a brain, they would ask KSA & UAE to setup technical colleges & vocational schools, which would not only uplift the quality of manpower being exported, and increase the $ remittance amt, but contribute to the local economy as well.

BOT & BOO models need to be expedited ASAP on a war footing.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom