What's new

Breaking News: US Military informs Iraq it is preparing to move out of Iraq

Do you live in Iran? Do you know about peotests in Iran because of poverty and unemployment? OR are you one of the privileged beneficiaries of Iranian Mullah regime?

Iran could be so much more than what it is today due to impact of American economic sanctions. Understand the difference.

Secondly, conflicts are messy affairs in which people die. Nevertheless, US-led forces have accomplished many military and/or political objectives since 2001 including following:

1. Regime change in Afghanistan
2. Regime change in Iraq
3. Regime change in Libya
4. Eradicating Al-Qaeda Network across Afghanistan and Pakistan; Pakistan also contributed
5. Eradicating ISIS Network across Syria and Iraq; Iran also contributed

Aforementioned military accomplishments do not suggest that people in these environments suddenly love USA but that hostile entities are being slowly culled in distant lands which could orchestrate attacks in US mainland.

The manner in which you perceive WAR is juvenile. You start a WAR, expect things to burn for a long time.

@Ali_kayani_ca

I have extensive family in Iran, they are living their life. Yes things have gotten more expensive and more pressure, but nothing that is unbearable given what Iran is undergoing in the history of modern mankind.

When a ordinary girl can upgrade to the latest IPhone, then I know things are not THAT bad.

Unfortunately the ones that suffer the most are the sick that need access to special medication that is hard to get under sanctions. But that is the legacy the empire creates, it punishes the average citizen for its governments actions.

It’s funny that many in the world call Assad a terrorist for its sieges that were used to capture cities. But US has done the same to Iraq, Libya, Venezuela, North Korea and Iran.

I wouldn’t be proud of the fact that the US has the blood of many innocent people on its hands. Hence why they are in a massive cycle of perpetual blowback.

Iran could be so much more than what it is today due to impact of American economic sanctions. Understand the difference.
Not just iran but the entire region could`ve been utterly different if not for the century+ of continuous disastrous foreign,mainly western, meddling in its affairs.Just imagine all of the incredible possibilities for the peoples of the region that were never fulfilled.Its truly a great tragedy......

The manner in which you perceive WAR is juvenile. You start a WAR, expect things to burn for a long time.
Ironically enough that would`ve been exactly my advice to the us and its vassal forces on the eve of the invasions of afghanistan and iraq.....but I doubt that they would`ve listened,it was the bush jnr regime after all.

Its not worshipping syndrome my friend, its a reality. USA is very powerful, they can kill you both ways economically and with their Army.
Lol... Yes, they try to kill China for trade war and guess what happened?

If one can't killed US , sure US can't kill others too. Russia and China has hydrogen miniature warhead that are few hundred times the explosion of atomic bomb and US missile shield can't take on MIRV and multiple launch. It is proven self destruction to US if attack both Russia or China.

The problem is not US but blind western white worshipper like you who refuse to accept truth besides American.

It's psy ops,that letter was likely to disguise troop reorganization/movement and equipment deployment.

Do you live in Iran? Do you know about peotests in Iran because of poverty and unemployment? OR are you one of the privileged beneficiaries of Iranian Mullah regime?

Secondly, conflicts are messy affairs in which people die. Nevertheless, US-led forces have accomplished many military and/or political objectives since 2001 including following:

1. Regime change in Afghanistan
2. Regime change in Iraq
3. Regime change in Libya
4. Eradicating Al-Qaeda Network across Afghanistan and Pakistan; Pakistan also contributed
5. Eradicating ISIS Network across Syria and Iraq; Iran also contributed

Aforementioned military accomplishments do not suggest that people in these environments suddenly love USA but that hostile entities are being slowly culled in distant lands which could orchestrate attacks in US mainland.

@Ali_kayani_ca

You're another one suffering from a case of "US worship syndrome". All your pro-US propaganda comments are very cringeworthy. What are you trying to do here? propitiate some rednecks?

You're another one suffering from a case of "US worship syndrome". All your pro-US propaganda comments are very cringeworthy. What are you trying to do here? propitiate some rednecks?
You are welcome to fight a war with US and see what becomes of your country. Be my guest.

Don't pass stupid judgements otherwise, they only show your poor understanding of wordly events.

You are welcome to fight a war with US and see what becomes of your country. Be my guest.

Don't pass stupid judgements otherwise, they only show your poor understanding of wordly events.

Just sit tightly and wait to see what happens. In the meantime, reduce your cringeworhy comments with your invincible US propaganda.

Just sit tightly and wait to see what happens. In the meantime, reduce your cringeworhy comments with your invincible US propaganda.
You are putting words in my mouth now, but sure.

You are putting words in my mouth now, but sure.

I am just telling you how you're coming across. I have nothing against you personally. It just seems you are completely biased in favour of these americans. They are strong, sure. But you're over hyping them too much.

People here seem to think that hitting US bases with missiles will win them the war. As if they can get a few blows in and the US will roll over and die. Will some missiles get through? Probably so, but the Japanese also thought the US would roll over after Pearl Harbor. The Japanese were a far greater force than the Iranians and were still flattened by the US military.

People here seem to think that hitting US bases with missiles will win them the war.
Who said that?

As if they can get a few blows in and the US will roll over and die.

Once again, who said that?

Will some missiles get through? Probably so

Some missiles? The Understatement of the year goes to you.

but the Japanese also thought the US would roll over after Pearl Harbor. The Japanese were a far greater force than the Iranians and were still flattened by the US military.

Apples and oranges. This is not ww2. Put down the controller and lay of call of duty for a while.

I am quite shocked at the number of Pakistani users on this forum actively cheering on the US and acting like they are an extension of their own military.

If Pakistan was situated in such a critical spot as Iran and had the 4th largest oil reserves and 2nd natural gas in world and actively stood against western imperialism you can be rest assured they would not be safe even with nukes.

One day the US will turn it’s eyes onto Pakistan not because of significance, but to hurt China.

So I wouldn’t be actively cheering on the US. But go right ahead.
Spot on. I thought you were American though.

Probably so, but the Japanese also thought the US would roll over after Pearl Harbor. The Japanese were a far greater force than the Iranians and were still flattened by the US military.
:rofl: :rofl: @Beast @Han Patriot @ChineseTiger1986 @eldarlmari
Please teach this fool some history lessons. :D

Lol... Yes, they try to kill China for trade war and guess what happened?

If one can't killed US , sure US can't kill others too. Russia and China has hydrogen miniature warhead that are few hundred times the explosion of atomic bomb and US missile shield can't take on MIRV and multiple launch. It is proven self destruction to US if attack both Russia or China.

The problem is not US but blind western white worshipper like you who refuse to accept truth besides American.

Is that why chinese are desperately moving to west and acquiring Western countries citizenship. Before calling me pls look around you , how chinese worship white people. I have seen it with my own eyes in china. I have literally seen chinese girls crying in arms of white guys in China.

Back
Top Bottom