What's new

Breaking News: US Military informs Iraq it is preparing to move out of Iraq

US military is very powerful. No country will go to war with USA not even Russia nor China. The whole world has their economy hooked up to the US.

say that to these

bond6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Means nothing. Iran or Iraq no matter whichever country will not go to war with USA. Going to war with USA is self destruction. USA is still very powerful country in the world.

What's with this pathetic US worship syndrome some people have? The US is this all mighty, invincible power in your imagination only. In real life, how many times have these people been humiliated? This is not hollywood.

What's with this pathetic US worship syndrome some people have? The US is this all mighty, invincible power in your imagination only. In real life, how many times have these people been humiliated? This is not hollywood.

Its not worshipping syndrome my friend, its a reality. USA is very powerful, they can kill you both ways economically and with their Army.

Its not worshipping syndrome my friend, its a reality. USA is very powerful, they can kill you both ways economically and with their Army.

I am still waiting for them to kill Iran with their economy. What's taking them so long?

As for the army, the tossers have failed miserably in all most all of the recent conflicts. Where have you been in the last decade?

I am still waiting for them to kill Iran with their economy. What's taking them so long?

As for the army, the tossers have failed miserably in all most all of the recent conflicts. Where have you been in the last decade?

All this is just political drama. There will be no war. Im telling you 10000%.

Well Trump wont go to full out war. In time things will settle down.

Only if you give him an excuse. If you think the Iranian leader was in tears, you ain't seeing nothing yet. Trump hasn't cried yet.

Frankly speaking, US doesn't need a single foot solider in the region to decimate Iran.

US course of action will be barrages of cruise missiles, aerial bombings and drone strikes.

Back
Top Bottom