What's new

Breaking News: US Military informs Iraq it is preparing to move out of Iraq

The us has no such capability in that region. You're creating fantasy scenarios.

LMAO US already should you people their capability. Now the ball is in Iran court to response. We all waiting.

Iran already warned the Americans that if they respond further after Iran retaliates

LOL OK we all are anxiously waiting for mighty Iranian retaliation.

LMAO US already should you people their capability. Now the ball is in Iran court to response. We all waiting.

Killing a military official via a drone like cowards whilst he was on a deescalation missions shows us their capability? Are you even trying to make sense?

Killing a military official via a drone like cowards whilst he was on a deescalation missions shows us their capability? Are you even trying to make sense?

No its more like a bitch slap on Iranian face. Come and dare to fight with us.

No its more like a bitch slap on Iranian face. Come and dare to fight with us.

You're obviously immature. I am not going to waste my time trying to engage in a constructive discussion with you any further.

Just looked at the bbc and the us looks to be backtracking on this claiming that the letter was only a "draft" that shouldnt have been released.
I dont think one part of the chump regime has a clue what the other parts are supposed to be doing.

Just looked at the bbc and the us looks to be backtracking on this claiming that the letter was only a "draft" that shouldnt have been released.
I dont think one part of the chump regime has a clue what the other parts are supposed to be doing.

His administration is a representation of his state of mind i.e completely without order and logic.

Maybe he is facing pressure for his re-election, but strategically, it is not good for the long term interests of the petro-dollar.
My point is different on this.thy want to avoid being killed by irànian..it is agreement to avoid from war..they have to leav the iraq..other wise things will be very problematic..irànian will not be agree less then this...

I am quite shocked at the number of Pakistani users on this forum actively cheering on the US and acting like they are an extension of their own military.

If Pakistan was situated in such a critical spot as Iran and had the 4th largest oil reserves and 2nd natural gas in world and actively stood against western imperialism you can be rest assured they would not be safe even with nukes.

One day the US will turn it’s eyes onto Pakistan not because of significance, but to hurt China.

So I wouldn’t be actively cheering on the US. But go right ahead.

His administration is a representation of his state of mind i.e completely without order and logic.
ENjV3K-WsAMC5HJ.jpg:large

I am still waiting for them to kill Iran with their economy. What's taking them so long?

As for the army, the tossers have failed miserably in all most all of the recent conflicts. Where have you been in the last decade?
Do you live in Iran? Do you know about peotests in Iran because of poverty and unemployment? OR are you one of the privileged beneficiaries of Iranian Mullah regime?

Iran could be so much more than what it is today due to impact of American economic sanctions. Understand the difference.

Secondly, conflicts are messy affairs in which people die. Nevertheless, US-led forces have accomplished many military and/or political objectives since 2001 including following:

1. Regime change in Afghanistan
2. Regime change in Iraq
3. Regime change in Libya
4. Eradicating Al-Qaeda Network across Afghanistan and Pakistan; Pakistan also contributed
5. Eradicating ISIS Network across Syria and Iraq; Iran also contributed

Aforementioned military accomplishments do not suggest that people in these environments suddenly love USA but that hostile entities are being slowly culled in distant lands which could orchestrate attacks in US mainland.

The manner in which you perceive WAR is juvenile. You start a WAR, expect things to burn for a long time.

@Ali_kayani_ca

Last edited:
They want to play and make their defensive and offensive stand more secure ... they just buying time and with Iraqis which are sending message to Iran to not do anything in Iraq , they want to bind Iran hand ...

their tactic has 3 dimensional aspect :
1- send confusing message
2- ask Iraqis to bind Iran hand
3- mean while strengthen their position and re deploy their troops and assets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom