What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

I wouldn't rely on optics to find distant targets if I were you.

These aren’t ordinary optics they are super cooled that detect the different between the object and it’s background.

The nice thing about an ocean is it provides much easier targeting than land as the ocean is cool versus the object floating on it. Once that is established the imaging compares the ship to its onboard database of ships to confirm a match.

All this is done in less than 30 seconds upon re entry. In the meantime the carrier group is hoping its cruisers THAAD and other AD missiles have struck the missile before it gets to terminal phase.

Once in terminal phase only thing that would stop the missile from hitting the ship is inaccuracy as the chance for interception dips below 25%.

I am speaking about optics on PG seeker in this example. Not on drones.

i have a badfeeling about this.. iran will strike but will be ineffective, unless they do a swarm attack .. US has the best ABM capability in the world

i have a badfeeling about this.. iran will strike buy ineffective, unless they do a swarm attack .. US has the best ABM capability in the world

No it does not. Who told you that? Russia has the best ABM technology in the world.

US ABM tech is at best 60-70% kill rate against a SINGLE target and that is THAAD.

Do not look at Patriot missile kill rate against SCUDs because many of the SCUDs used do not have separating warhead which makes the missile much easier to intercept. Furthermore, SCUDs have zero countermeasure.

If you are talking about the ABMs that protect the US mainland, they are even worse they may have interception rate as low as 30%.

No one actually knows how ABMs will perform in war time conditions against MODERN BMs. It hasn’t been seen before.

because the orange sir know no one will touch him

Iranian response will be over time increasing attacks against US military personnel in West Asia
Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom