What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

its just few attacks not the situation like was in pakistan

The attacks are very poor in intensity..it means they were rag small individual level terrorist with no expertise, planning and materials..

This bombing should be responded with superior show of force against the terrorists. We are with the Saudi's in these trying times. They are our brothers.

CANT MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR THIS LONG, KNOW WHERE TO POST NEWS THAT PERTAINS TO SAUDI ARABIA?
Move to correct section and merged.

This bombing should be responded with superior show of force against the terrorists. We are with the Saudi's in these trying times. They are our brothers.
The Saudis are irrelevant in this case. This spot and Mecca are the only reasons Saudi Arabia holds actual influence over the world; and the only reason why many Muslims would defend it.

The attacks are very poor in intensity..it means they were rag small individual level terrorist with no expertise, planning and materials..

That's how it started in Pak though. It is not wise to take these things lightly.

I am living in Riyadh and there is none "no go zone"..flush your PressTV in the toilet..
Don't see PessTV. Hundreds of videos avail , but can't post due to forum rule.

CANT MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR THIS LONG, KNOW WHERE TO POST NEWS THAT PERTAINS TO SAUDI ARABIA?
Move to correct section and merged.

The Saudis are irrelevant in this case. This spot and Mecca are the only reasons Saudi Arabia holds actual influence over the world; and the only reason why many Muslims would defend it.
In my opinion its international issue and all Muslim world is feeling the impact of this terrorism. Its not only KSA issue. This is not KSA local issue. IS is now Islamic world issue.

Last edited:

In my opinion its international issue and all Muslim world is feeling the impact of this terrorism. Its not only KSA issue. This is not KSA local issue.
Your feelings are aside. There are clearly defined sections for geographic events and creating new threads again for news already exists is just spamming the forum.

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Illaihi Rajioun

Indeed a very tragic development

Nothing new about the fact that all this war was against Muslims from the very first day. Thanks to the stupidity of the west and unexplained escalations casualties piled up like mountains. Were they thinking it would not fire back? Then west start to get hit and europe got hit. Then the stupidity of Muslims leaders played a huge hand and transformed it in a sectarian sunni vs shia war. Backed by USA and Russia. Saudi vs Iran Sunni militia vs shia militia Turkey Syria and the whole region.

But now it has entered a new dimension after Blast near the Prophet's Mosque. If it is a blast which seems to be the case then Saudi should not try to hide it. Even if its not, to kill Muslims in the month of Ramadan just a minute before breaking the fast in itself is very cruel act in itself. In a month when even legit Jihad is suspended. On top to kill one innocent human is to kill whole of humanity. What to talk about a human who is a muslim who is fasting and is in holy places.

These shaitans would not hesitate to even attack the holy places themselves if they were not afraid that the whole Muslim world would stand and tell them that surrender now or face the wrath of Allah.

Time is ticking very fast and the end of the world seems to be just a moment away. Better prepare for the after life very quickly.

KSA has a lot of intelligence people on ground in Makkah and Madinah....
Any official conformation of the attack?

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

LOL KSA has witnessed nothing...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/mapped-which-countries-suffer-the-most-from-terrorism/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

View attachment 315712

11, 2001 to 2008 – Peace and Conflict 20124

1970 to 9/10/2001 9/11/2001 to 2008
Rank Country % of All Attacks Country % of All Attacks
1 Colombia 8.88 Iraq** 25.77
2 Peru* 8.35 India 9.48
3 El Salvador* 7.38 Afghanistan** 9.03
4 Northern Ireland 5.13 Pakistan 7.63
5 India 4.61 Thailand** 5.84
6 Spain 4.14 Philippines 3.85
7 Turkey 3.49 Russia** 3.65
8 Chile* 3.15 Colombia 3.22
9 SriLanka 3.03 Israel 2.89
10 Phil ppines 2.96 Nepal** 2.55

BTW, it is a good thing KSA is not in these lists...

Exactly. KSA is the most stable major country in the MENA region despite bordering several unstable countries. Terrorist attacks are rare. In the past 3 years (since the rise of ISIS in the region) there have only been 3 major terrorist attacks in KSA. Outside of that there have only been a few assassinations or assassinations attempts on security forces that have killed less than 10 personel. The Saudi Arabian Mukhabarat is very powerful. I remember 3 years ago or just 2 years ago when ISIS had conquered half of Iraq and Syria, that people were saying that KSA would soon be next and that we would see terrorist attacks all over KSA each week. The Saudi Arabian people and security proved all of such people wrong. Although we know that many of such people were secretly wishing for such a thing to occur and still do.

Earlier today a foreign suicide bomber attempted to blow himself up at the US consulate in Jeddah (it's the 4th of July today) but security forces prevented him and only 2 security forces were lightly injured. Now released from hospital.

Warning: Graphic photo of the failed suicide attack:

http://www.arabnews.com/node/949046/saudi-arabia

As for today's extremely unfortunate and disturbing news.

1. There has been no attack in Riyadh.

2. There was an suicide bomber (or two as there are conflicting reports in this regard so far) who attempted to attack a mosque in Qatif but only the one/those two perished. This suggests that security forces prevented him or he did a very bad "job". At least there are no reports of casualties in Qatif so far.

3. There appears to have been a suicide attack at a parking lot a few hundred meters from Al-Masjid an-Nabawi targeting local security forces. It unfortunately appears to have killed at least 2 security personnel. Since nothing is confirmed it might also have been a gas cylinder explosion as reported earlier but I personally doubt that. Anyway security forces have blocked the area around Al-Masjid an-Nabawi.

Source: I am switching between Al-Arabiya, Sky News Arabia and Arabic BBC.

Anyway it is crystal clear, if anyone was still in doubt, that Fahish are outside of the fold of Islam and the attack in the holy city of Madinah during Ramadan was another confirmation among many lately (Baghdad, Istanbul, Qatif, Jeddah, Kabul, Al-Mukalla etc.)

What is shocking is that they (Khawarij) are attacking the second most holy city deliberately during Ramadan. Muslims might have differences among themselves due to different sects but such behavior has nothing to do with the teachings of Islam. No sane Muslim can attack such a site or similar ones.

Khawarij must be mercilessly combated all across the Muslim world. Muslim governments should work together in this regard but I want to see that before I will believe it as they are busy countering each other instead of cooperating.

The only "good" thing about the attacks and previous ones across the world during this Ramadan is that this will strengthen the political and ideological fight against Fahish even more. After today there can be no doubt anymore even for the blind.

Anyway this was expected as Al-Adnani proclaimed that Fahish would attack targets during Ramadan more fiercely than ever before in a audio message this May. Such attacks are just a reflection of the ground realities where they are losing in Iraq and Syria and their short-lived "popularity" is also gone.

Edit: Now certain sources say 4 casualties in the Madinah attack/explosion.

Last edited:

No such rule on PDF which bars you from posting videos about "no go areas" in RIyadh...such videos will be taken down as propaganda because they are filmed in Bahrain..I tell you about the biggest No Go Area in Saudi Arabia is Awamiyah..the den of criminals..Qatif is relatively much better...but man even the most local of the local Saudi would be scared to life for stepping into Awamiyah..

I have only been to Awamiyah once and it didnt feel safe at all..as my host from Qatif wanted to step out as soon as possible...

All Pakistan media is quoting saudi channels and pakistani embassy in saudi arabia also confirmed that it's a suicide attack. Please use maximum force against ISIS. The MAXIMUM force possible. Butcher these kharijis the dogs of hell. If they want volunteers then we are ready Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom