What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

92 news reporting 10 Security Personal Died in Madina Sharif Blast and many injured (according to Arab Media) ....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I have no idea about you guys , but for me its time to send Armed Forces to Iraq and Syria . ....... Call OIC meeting , gather Armies and bomb Hell Out of Those Animals .
Pakistani media at its best reporting fake news

In Qatiff two different blasts took place.

Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi kills two security officials, Saudi media reports
AGENCIES — UPDATED 6 MINUTES AGO
WHATSAPP
9 COMMENTS
PRINT
577a982f8dc49.jpg

Witnesses say the blast occurred at a parking lot near a mosque. ─Photo courtesy Twitter
RIYADH: A suicide bomber detonated a device near the security headquarters of Masjid-i-Nabvi in Madinah, the second-holiest site in Islam, Saudi-owned al-Arabiya television reported on Monday.

The news channel showed images of fire raging in a parking lot and reported the initial death toll in Madinah as three, which includes the suicide bomber and two security officers.

Blasts outside Shia mosque in Qatif
Earlier, two blasts occurred outside a Shia mosque in the city of Qatif in eastern Saudi Arabia but nobody else was hurt, residents told AFP.

“Suicide bomber for sure. I can see the body” which was blasted to pieces, said a witness to the attack in the Shia-populated city of Qatif.

A witness Mohammed al-Nimr said the bomber detonated his suicide vest on Monday evening when most residents of the neighbourhood were at home breaking the Ramazan fast.

Foreign bomber strikes near US consulate in Jeddah
A foreign suicide bomber blew himself up near the American consulate in Saudi Arabia's western city of Jeddah in the early hours of US Independence Day on Monday.

Two security officers were slightly wounded, the interior ministry said.

The American embassy in Riyadh reported no injuries among US consulate staff.

General Mansour al-Turki, the interior ministry spokesman, told Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya television that the bomber was not Saudi but a “resident foreigner”.

This is a developing story that is being updated as the situation evolves. Initial reports in the media can sometimes be inaccurate. We will strive to ensure timeliness and accuracy by relying on credible sources such as qualified authorities and our staff reporters.

Saudi's are not afraid either , lol. There isn't mass panic because the bombing was outside the Omrah pathway area's, so no stampede was caused or anything. There was attack earlier this morning in Jeddah too. Anyway Saudi media already reported it:

Blast strikes near prophet’s mosque in Saudi

Three suicide bombings took place in the Saudi cities of Madinah and Qatif on Monday evening after a foiled attack earlier in the day in Jeddah.

One attack targeted security forces in the parking lot of Al-Haram al-Nabawi in Madinah, a mosque established and built by the Prophet Mohammad.

The attack near Al-Haram Al-Nabawi took place during Maghreb prayers, the time when observing Muslims break their fast during the holy month of Ramadan.

Security forces are now quarantining the area.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...in-two-Saudi-cities-after-earlier-blast-.html

LOL KSA has witnessed nothing...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/mapped-which-countries-suffer-the-most-from-terrorism/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

upload_2016-7-4_23-11-31.png

11, 2001 to 2008 – Peace and Conflict 20124

1970 to 9/10/2001 9/11/2001 to 2008
Rank Country % of All Attacks Country % of All Attacks
1 Colombia 8.88 Iraq** 25.77
2 Peru* 8.35 India 9.48
3 El Salvador* 7.38 Afghanistan** 9.03
4 Northern Ireland 5.13 Pakistan 7.63
5 India 4.61 Thailand** 5.84
6 Spain 4.14 Philippines 3.85
7 Turkey 3.49 Russia** 3.65
8 Chile* 3.15 Colombia 3.22
9 SriLanka 3.03 Israel 2.89
10 Phil ppines 2.96 Nepal** 2.55

BTW, it is a good thing KSA is not in these lists...

I don't understand anymore. You call yourself Muslim but try killing innocent Muslim brothers. Especially in the city named after the prophet (pbuh). What a disappointment.

Pakistani media at its best reporting fake news

In Qatiff two different blasts took place.

the photo and video posted earlier in this thread, page 3 and 6 I think, does seems to show very close resemblance of alnabwi mosque outer courtyard especially the light emitting pillars which are also used to provide retractable shade. seems to be about 500 meters atleast from mosque it self and does show 3 bodies and one very severely injured security person and car on fire....

there does not seem to be any shrapnel damage to the rest of the cars,, which does go against a suicide bomber

No suicide bombing asked friends they are saying exercise was being conducted which resulted in gas cylinder blast.Even the videos coming suggest a cylinder blast

GEO/ARY quoting Al-Arabia confirming this was a suicide attack.

Two security personal were killed.

Back
Top Bottom